Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning to Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Learning to Trust - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Matthew nodded. "Of course. It's helping you take your mind off of things, right?" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Sophia nodded, and further cuddled against him. "It's going to take a while for me to go back to one hundred percent okay.." She said softly. It would take a few days at best for her to get back to where she was. As long as she didn't have any nightmares or recall any events. She just needed to stay focus on something else at all times, like art, Preston, Matthew, or Logan. One of those should do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 pm

"Of course. And I said I'd be here for you, and I plan on sticking to that promise." Matthew replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Oh now she wanted to cry again. No one has said that before. Well no one outside her family. Her brother was always there for her, but he is kind of mute. A small smile appeared on her face at the thought of using sign language to talk to Matthew. He probably wouldn't know what she was saying but it would be fun, seeing how she hasn't used it in a while. Poking him to get him to look at her instead of the tv, she pressed her finger tips of her left hand to the top of her mouth, making sure to keep her hand flat, and then moved it in an outward motion, making an ark from her mouth to out in front of her. Basically she said thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Matthew looked at Sophia and watched as she gestured with her hands. He recognized it as sign language, but he had no idea what she was saying. "I have no idea what that means." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm

She looked at him, this time speaking. "What do you think it means? It's an easy guess." At least she thought of it to be an easy guess. It was the only proper response to what he had said before. She moved her left hand to do another sign. She held up her hand beside her face it open, then moved it in an arc across her vision, and closing the hand at the same time, reiterating 'Guess'
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:02 pm

"Umm... the first sign is 'thank you' and the second one is something like.. 'guess?'" he asked tentatively. He didn't know a lick of sign language and hoped that he was right.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:05 pm

With a smile on her face, she mimicked the first sign only adding her right hand for her left hand to stop against this time, saying good. But then she realized he wouldn't be able to guess that one to well, and then spoke again. "You are right. I know Sign language because my brother is mute. I learned how to read it, and then I learned to use it." She said. "There have been some days I don't feel like speaking, and I end up speaking in sign language all day. It's fun to confuse people."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:14 pm

"I didn't know you had a brother." he replied. "And I can see why using sign language is a good idea if you don't feel like talking."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:25 pm

"I have an older brother, and a younger sister. He never developed the gift, and my sister is still too young to show signs of getting a gift." She crossed her arms and huff lightly. "They got lucky.." Even if her sister did get a gift, it was unlikely that she would get the same gift as her older sister.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Matt frowned slightly at the comment. "They didn't get lucky. And you aren't unlucky. Things just happen because they happen." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:00 pm

Even so. "Well something has to effect how thing happen, so it's shit luck that I got stuck with this gift. Stuck being forever scared of it because of what it can do." She said shifting her gaze away from him. A soft frown etching her features. Lifting her right hand, the tips touched the top of her lip then swooped down the back of her hand staying facing up. She was saying 'Bad'
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:23 pm

"And that's what we're going to work on. Somehow." he replied with a determined tone in his voice. He knew the girl had basically given up hope on her gift but he hasn't. He wasn't going to let anything stand in her way.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 pm

He might have had hope, but she didn't. She probably wouldn't have it ever again. Her gift was too scary, and she couldn't control it. She was just glad it didn't act up that much, but she would never be able to control it fully. It liked acting on it's own too much. "I still don't have any ideas.." She murmured. She flipped herself over, and buried her face into his chest, not wanting to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 pm

He sighed. Neither did he. He'd been looking ever since she had admitted to him she was scared of her gift. "We'll figure it out." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Trust
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next