Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Learning things   Learning things EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Noah walked around in the courtyard, since she was new to the school she wanted to know her way around the school and other places that were near. She was about to leave the area when she realized she was getting short, and shorter every second. She looked down to find everything to slightly above her knees where in the ground. "Dang it.." She muttered. She glanced around the area looking for someone to help her. "Help!" The black-haired girl called out hoping someone could help her. For some reason if she doesn't use her power voluntarily she would always get stuck, and it would require someone to help pull her out.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 am

Wings fluttered as Hosa let out a small giggle as she flew though the air in the form of a bird, not really minding that she hadn't been trying for a bird, and was instead aiming for a squirrel. One day she would master that, but she didn't care; she liked flying. However, as a call for help reached her ears (Wait, did birds even have ears?) she turned and soared toward them, blinking in surprise when she saw a student...Half stunk into the ground? She shook her head as she flew down to the ground, landing in front of the student as she gave her a look of interest. She closed her eyes, and focused on her human form, and when she opened up her eyes once again, she found herself human. "Ah, there we go," she said with a small grin, before looking back at Noah before reaching a hand forward. "Need help getting out of there?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 am

(yes they do but their ears are holes) Noah watched with some surprise on her face as she watched what was once a bird turn into a human. She zoned out for a moment not paying attention to the girl in front of her, but once she noticed the hand she came out of her zoned out state. "uhh.. yes." Noah stated before she grabbed the girls hand. "I need you to pull while I try to use my powers to get me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:34 am

Hosa grinned as she tightened her grip on Noah's hand, nodding her head. "Alright, sounds good to me. Just tell me when to pull!" Hosa couldn't help but giggle a little, wondering how many times this student would get stuck like this before she learned how to master it. She was thankful that her power didn't cause her to be stuck in random places, but turning into animals when you got startled did suck most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Noah looked at the ground again and focused her ability into the parts that where stuck. If this worked then it would be like trying to get you hand unstuck from a tight place. "Okay now pull." Noah spoke, as she put her other hand on the ground to help push herself out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:00 pm

With a nod, Hosa leaned back with a huff, tugging and pulling on Noah's hand as she tried to pull her from the ground. Part of her wished she could a animal for this, but it would be a bit hard to keep hold on Noah's arm if she had paws. Of course, there were gorillas, but she figured that if she did try to turn into that; she would turn into any other animal.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Noah winced at the sudden pulling but pushed against the ground with her other hand. Slowly her body and slid out from the ground. Once she was out of the ground enough she let go of Hosa's hand pulled herself out all the way. Shakily she stood and smiled, "I hate it when I do that.." Noah said mostly to herself but she didn't care if the other girl listened or not.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Hosa blinked as she took a step back to let Noah pull the rest of her out of the ground herself. She nodded her head as she listened to Noah talk, smiling softly. "Heh, I don't blame you, that would suck and get pretty old fast." After a few seconds, she brushed her black hair from in front of her face. "You know, now that I have helped pull you from solid ground, I think it is time we give each others our names. I'm Hosa, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 pm

"I'm Noah." Noah replied, "Nice to meet you, even though the situation wasn't great, but yeah as you probably notice I can phase through solid material..." The black haired girl said rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. The first time that happened it freaked out her parents and it took hours for them to figure out how to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Hosa nodded as she giggled softly, her eyes shining. "And you probably noticed, I can transform. Only into animals thought and I barely turn into the ones I want too." She paused for a few seconds, before a small sly smile appeared on her face. "Hey, you know what would be fun? Give me an animal to turn into. I'll try but like I said, I am iffy on the transforming into the right one. I need to work on the transforming anyways."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Noah paused for a moment as she pondered an animal. For some reason a fish was the first thing to pop into her mind, but that wouldn't work since there was no water. "Uhhh... How about..." once again she paused to think then finally she said, "A tiger?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm

A tiger? Hosa's eyes lit up at the request, a smile overtaking her face. She might be able to pull this one off; she did have a fondness for turning into cats of any type, large or small. She tended to turn into them when startled, so maybe she would finally turn into the right one.

She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath as she focused and pictured the shape of a tiger in her mind and a second later, she felt herself in her new form. Her eyes flickered open as she let out a small purr, stretching out her limbs as she grinned. A name bubbled to the front of her mind, the name of her form, but she already knew it. She had indeed turned into a tiger.

She spun around a bit, showing off her new body before glancing at Noah with a small smirk. "What do you think? Are you jealous yet?" she purred, even thought she knew that Noah wouldn't be able to understand her. She hadn't learned how to speak English in her animal forms yet, so Noah would just hear growls. Perhaps one day she would be able to speak English in her other forms, maybe not, she didn't exactly care.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:24 pm

"Nicely done!" Noah smiled at her new found friend, but her smile soon turned in a look of shock as Noah disappeared into the ground. Noah did in fact do this herself she hoped to trick her friend into thinking she had gotten stuck or did that involuntarily. She just wanted to mess around, if this didn't work she didn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:38 pm

A look of surprise appeared on Hosa's face as her new friend disappeared, and she quickly hurried over to where she had been standing and started to sniff the ground. "You better be messing around, Noah, cause I don't see how I would get you out of there." she growled with a huff as she sat down, wrapping her long tail around her paws. She did pause for a second, wondering when or even if Noah would pop back up anytime soon. "At least, I hope you are messing around or we may have a lot of trouble on our..." she drifted off, looking down at her paws. "Paws? I suppose I could hands but...Eh."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:44 pm

A hand erupted from the ground and patted around on the ground a couple of time for a firm hold. It scratched against the ground for a moment before laying flat. Carefully it tensed up and with that came an upper body. Noah quickly pushed her body forward and took out her other hand and made claws like a zombie. After a quick moment she lowered her hands and gave a small laugh to herself. "I could freak so many people out with this.. also that is a reason why I am not allowed to play hide n' seek because I would always win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next