Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Trust Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Jake and Louis had practically prepared a feast for them and Maggie. The boys had brought the picnic up to the hill and set the blanket down.

"I still don't know why you dragged me along to this." Louis said, feeling like Jake was always bringing him places.

"Dude, relax. It's nice to get away from school every once in a while." Jake teased, sitting on the Blanket.

"Who is this girl anyway?" He replied, sitting down next to his friend criss-cross style, looking towards the lake.

"Trust me, you'll like her. You too are perfect for each other!" He said to the timid boy, loving his master plan. "And I made this epic, delicious pie, so no bailing." He said, laying down with his hands folded behind his head. So relaxing.

Louis gave a sigh. I hope so. I've never been good with girls like you.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 11979

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Maggie trekked up the heel, glad she had decided on comfortable converse rather than sandals. It was a pleasant day with a cool breeze, but a shining golden sun to warm sun bathers. The girl had chosen a lilac sundress and paired it with a gray cardigan. Although it was warm, the cool breeze chilled her every now and again. In her hands she carried and bandana wrapped bundle. Inside the precious bundle was a delicious cinnamon apple pie that Magnolia had slaved over for at least 4 hours. She hoped it wasn't too much.

Topping the hill, she came face to face with Jake and his friend whom she was meeting for the first time today. Maggie smiled and waved, brush green bangs out of her face and joining them on the blanket. "Hey y'all. I brought this for us!" She said, taking her seat closer to Jake than Louis. The new comer was a stranger and Magnolia was weary of stranglers. Undoing the tie on the bandana, Maggie closed her eyes in bliss as the delicious scent of baked sugar and Granny Smith apples wafted through the air and into her nostrils. A small smile crept across her full lips, and she unwilling gave into the happiness of moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:21 pm

"Hey! Glad you could join us!" Jake smile and moved the basket over, making more room for the girl. "Looks like I picked the perfect day." He teased. "Wow! That looks amazing! I have a little treat for us too, but it's a surprise." He gave her a wink. When Maggie sat down, Jake could see that she felt a bit uncomfortable. He looked to Louis and gave him a Go on...

"Hi. I'm Louis." He said a bit shyly, holding out a hand. "I assume Jake has told you about me." He gave a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Louis introunced himself and held a hand out for Maggie to shake. She met his open palm with her own and gave a little squeeze. Her hands were so smalled compared to his, but not soft in the least bit. Calluses had formed from years of working in her parents greenhouse. "Yes he has. It's nice to meet you. My name is Magnolia." She said with a coy smile.

The three sat on the blanket atop a still green hill surrounded by a thick forest. It was breath taking. Magnolia never lost her affanity for nature and always seemed to focus her attention to it. "I don't know about y'all but I sure am ready for Spring." She said, taking on a deep breath of the crisp air. It was almost as if she could smell the coming winter.

Last edited by Feather on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:59 pm

"Nice to meet you." Louis shook her hand and then placed it back on his lap. When she talked about spring, the boy perked up. "Ya, same. I don't dislike winter, but Spring is definitely better." What he said was true. When winter took hold of the forest, most of his friends went in hibernation, some sadly not returning for he new season.

Jake watched as the two started talking, a big grin grew on his face. Sparks are flying already. She gave a happy sigh. "So, who wants food?" He chuckled and grabbed the food basket.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Maggie nodded her head enthusiastically at Louis. "I agree with you. Everything either dies, looks for warmer weather, or hibernates in the winter." The winter was a rather sad time for Magnolia. Instead of green, grassy fields there was usually barren, snowy ground that mushed under your feet. If Maggie could have her way, every season would be spring.

"It depends on what you've got to eat." The Spring girl said, smiling at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:32 pm

"Well..." Jake said, opening the basket and digging around. "I brought my homemade Turkey and Gouda cheese sandwiches," He said in a slightly silly Italian accent, giving her a wink. "Then we have some grapes, a few water bottles, and Louis's homemade coleslaw." He gave a smile, turning his head to the blonde as he pulled out all the food.

Louis gave a small smile, a bit embarrassed. "It's not much, I hope you like it." He said timidly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:15 pm

ooc: sorry for no color text but I'm on my phone...

Everything looked so delicious. Before she could even remember her manners, Maggie picked up a grape and popped it on her mouth, smiling in delight as the purple fruit burst across her tounge.

"I really appreciate y'all inviting me and feeding me. Everything looks so yummy, especially the cole slaw!" The green haired girl said, smiling at Louis. The warm sun bask down on the group, and Maggie slid her cardigan off, exposing her freckled shoulders. Hopefully a little sun would bring some color to her ghostly pale skin. It was always bad being pale, but sometimes Magnolia wished she'd been born olive toned.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

"It's not everyday you meet someone and go on a picnic with em." Louis smiled. "Hey...uh, sorry if I am not the most interesting person to talk to." He admitted with a shy smiled.

Jake sat back, eating a sandwich, listening to them talk. Best not to interrupt them. He smiled at Louis's shyness.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Poor Louis. He was only trying to be nice, but he was so shy. Maggie was too though, which only made it worse. A mix of two parts shy and one part awkward made an awful cocktail.

"You haven't even given yourself a chance. Tell me about your powers! I already know about Jake's so, it's your turn." Magnolia grinned, speaking softly. She helped herself to a sandwich and a bottle of water. With wide eyes she turned her gaze towards Louis, intent on hearing his all about his powers.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:08 pm

"Well, it's not that exciting." The blonde smiled. "I'm able to talk to animals." He said taking a sip of water. "And what's surprising is most people think that animals don't have souls and can't comprehend stuff. But actually, there are a lot of creatures smarter than humans."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:00 am

"That sounds amazing. I'd love to know what animals are thinking, I've always wondered about it." Magnolia answered, taking another bite of her sandwich. She chewed in delight, happily savoring the flavors. "This is delicious Jake!" The Spring girl said.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Louis was glad she thought his power was interesting. I hope we get to hang out in the future, maybe when Jake isn't around. Although he is good at breaking the ice. The blonde gave a smile and turned his head towards the cook.

Jake was stuffing his face with coleslaw when he heard Maggie's voice. The tall student turned his head towards the two, giving a goofy smile at her compliment. "Why thank you." He said after he swallowed. "So, talk about anything interesting? Sorry, I kinda zoned out." Jake admited with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Trust Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Trust Me!   Just Trust Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Trust Me!
Page 1 of 1