Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Building trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Cameron sat on a log in the middle of the forest where he was lost. He was trying to find his way to a lake but he always gets lost somehow. "Great now what." As a kid at camp his counslers told him if he ever get lost in the woods stay in one place or go chop a tree down, something like that atleast. Getting back to his feet he knew that the lake couldnt be that far. Right?
~Chracters~
Building trust Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Building trust Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Building trust Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:48 pm

The blonde girl poked her head out from behind a tree as she waited for him to make a move. She had followed him when he had left the dorm, knowing he would do something terrible. So far, she hadn't experienced anything abnormal... But, that didn't mean he wouldn't do something terrible. Maybe he's here to beat up a poor animal! Soon, Cameron, you will be unmasked.

Building trust H29ABE2D3
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Cameron was sure that he was being followed and watched. Rasing an eyebrow in suspicion he scanned the area looking for clues or signs of someone being with him. He was sure he saw something move behind that tree. Lucky for him his power would be quite useful, quickly focusing on where he wanted to go he slowly started vanishing out of site. Leaving whoever that was watching him look around in complete confusion.
~Chracters~
Building trust Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Building trust Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Building trust Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Oh how the students will praise me for stopping this monster! She poked her head out from behind the tree once more, but was surprised to see no one was there. "What? When did he leave?" Maybe it was I thinking about the rewards. Well I need to find him quickly. She ran over to the place where he was sitting, and looked around for any footprints. "Damn, where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Teleporting where he had thought he saw someone, Cameron was pretty confused himself their was no one their. Giving his head a quick scratch he looked around where this person was proably standing, "Aha." Cameron could clearly see where he was sitting and spotted the person that had been watching him. "Jessica...?" Wth was she doing in the middle of the forest? Was she completely lost as well? Clearing himself from his thoughts he stepped out from his cover and spoke out. "H-hey Jess.." He didnt really ask why she was here. It might of freaked her out, jessica is easy to scare after all.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

"He couldn't have gotten far, he's probably somewhere over the-" She paused as she heard a couple of footsteps followed by a voice. H-How did he do that? She hadn't seen any footprints, and he ended up behind her, how could this happen? Maybe he had the power to use holograms? That meant he had to know she was watching him, but how? She was expertly hidden the whole time... Well, most of the time. She crossed her arms and tuned around. He wasn't bloody, yet. "It's Jessica. Not Jess, or Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Scratching his head again he gave a nervous laugh. "Heh yeah sorry Jessica." He shrugged not sure why Jessica was acting so.. Angry, amd why was she exactly watching him in the first place. Or was she just lost like him. "So what brings you out here anyways Jess- Ica." Hoping that he would get an honest answer from her.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:08 pm

I can't tell him the truth, it would make me look weird. A lie can always fix things! "Oh you know, just taking a walk. I love knowing where everything in the forest is." Well, it wasn't exactly a lie. She did do this, but that wasn't the reason she had followed him. I sounded pretty genuine right there. There's no way he could figure out it was a lie!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 pm

"Well if you know the forest so well you should show me to the lake." Cameron suggested she did say she knew the forest like it was the back of her hand. "Im kind of lost too its my first time i've ever been to the forest so." He shrugged
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Well, she had to do it. He would know something was wrong if she just said no. "I guess I could show you." If i'm with him until he goes back to the academy, he can't harm the wildlife. Good job, this turned out better than expected! "Follow me." she said as she started to walk in the direction of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Well at least he wasnt lost anymore, shrugging to himself he walked after Jessica. Slowly observing the forest to make sure that he wont get lost again. When they arrived at the lake he looked around amazment shining through his blue eyes.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:21 pm

"Why did you want to come here, Cameron?" There obviously had to be a reason. If she stayed with him the whole time, she wouldn't get any evidence. All she could do was pretend to run away, which most likely wouldn't work, or just ask him. The second option was the best. He could just do what he did the first time and catch her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 pm

"Well I wanted to see what the lake looked like and how to get here." He shrugged looking down into the crystal clear waters. He didnt really have anything to hide anyways. Why would he? "Me and some other people from the academy are going to fish here to." He also added as he put a finger in the water, he was surprised that it wasnt that cold but more warmish like somebody had taken a leak. Whiping off the water from his finger he looked over his shoulder "what about you?"
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 pm

He couldn't have waited for them to take him? "What would you have done without me?" He probably never would have found it. It wouldn't be too bad if I messed with him a bit, would it? Well, he most likely already thought she was weird. Ah, I got it! She pressed herself against his back, and wrapped her arms around his neck. To make this convincing, she put on a fake smile. She leaned in and slowly whispered in his ear, "I was watching you."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm

"Proably would of slept in the woods with no shelter." He shrugged still looking around the lake another thing he wanted to ask came to mind. "So Jessica are their fish in here or-" he stopped talking when she tightly wrapped her somewhat sweaty hands on his neck. "Uh huh..." He smiled back thinking that jessica was quite Thirsty for him. "Do you watch me when im sleeping as well?" He asked grabbing her hands and pulling her of him.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust Empty

Back to top Go down

Building trust
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next