Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning to Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Learning to Trust - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:12 pm

"I hope so." She said, her voice kind of muffled from her face being buried in his chest. At the same time she just wished that she could get rid of it. She didn't want to deal with it anymore. She just wanted a normal life, and this was far from it. Though she would never admit that.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm

"We will." he replied assuredly. "If its the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

She didn't say any more. There wasn't much to say anyway. The spring girl could feel her eyes starting to get heavy, and she let out a yawn. Being upset took a bunch out of a person. "Is it alright if I take a nap?" She wanted to ask first before she randomly fell asleep on him. Soon after asking another yawn followed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Matthew let out a yawn soon after Sophia did. "Of course, as long as you don't mind if I do either." he replied, sleepily. He was getting pretty tired too. He yawned again as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:36 pm

"I don't mind.." She said softly. She then closed her eyes, and snuggled closer to the boy. Her chest rising and falling at a steady pace helping her fall asleep. And soon she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Trust
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5