Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning to Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Learning to Trust - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Sophia nodded. "Many bad things happened.." There was the fact that the guy verbally abused her, physically abused her a few times, cheated on her, and many other things. She was afraid to leave him in fear of being hurt. And there were those few times when he actually cared, and made her feel safe and made her think that he wasn't such a bad guy, but she was wrong. She was always wrong. So it was better for her to do something with no commitments.. No strings attached made her feel safe. She could get what she wanted that way with out having to go through anything like that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:22 pm

"I'm so sorry..." he replied, bringing her a little closer. "You don't need to explain anything if you don't want to." He wished he could help her more. But there just wasn't much he could do.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Sophia's eyes looked down to the ground. She wasn't going to explain the whole thing but he could probably get the jist of it from what she was going to say next. "I was abused.." She said with a slight crack in her voice. Tears welling up in her eyes. "Mostly verbal but sometimes it got physical.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:33 pm

"Oh my god are you serious?" he asked, shocked. He couldn't believe it. "Those people are the scum of the Earth. They will never deserve you. They deserve a life sentence." he added, almost to quiet for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Sophia nodded once again. "I'm being serious.." She said softly. "You probably see now why I am afraid though.." She never wants to go through anything like that again. She would freak out every time she was yelled at. Well it wasn't that bad now, but it could still get pretty bad sometimes. That was partially why she cried when he yelled at her the other day. Tears started falling down her face and she sniffled. She could trust him couldn't she? Then why was she still afraid?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

"I do understand. I'm so sorry..." he said. He noticed she had began crying and hugged her tighter. "I'm so sorry..." he added in a quieter tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:14 pm

"It's not your fault.." She whispered. A gloved hand reached up and rubbed her eyes not caring about the fact her gloves where now wet. Good thing she didn't wear any eye make-up today or else she would have a mess on her gloves, and on her face. "You didn't cause any of it.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:17 pm

"I know..." he began, "But nobody, especially not you, deserves that kind of treatment." If it were possible, Matthew probably would've tried to pull her even closer, because he wanted her to feel safe and happier.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:44 pm

Once again she stood there not knowing what to say. While she did reveal the truth about some of her past she still felt like she didn't deserve to be hugged by this winter boy. After what she did. She broke his heart, and then made it about her. She shouldn't have done that. This day was just getting worse and worse. She couldn't keep herself from crying. She was costantly rubbing her eyes to keep the tears from dripping down her face but wasn't really working. Her eyes were puffy and red. God she let herself be weak in front of him. She was supposed to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Matthew wasn't quite sure what to say either. So he let them sit there in silence, with the occasional sniffle from one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Sophia finally pulled herself from his grasp, letting out another sniffle.. "Could we... uh.. possibly cuddle on the couch, and just relax and watch some tv or something.." She would rather get her mind off things. Being close to someone relaxed her so that was why she asked for the cuddling, and the tv would get her mind off of things. She kept her gaze away from his, but anyone could see her eyes were glossed over with sadness, and a frown was etched on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Matthew nodded, but realized she wouldn't be able to see that. "Of course." he said, shifting their position on the couch. He grabbed the remote from the table. "What do you want to watch?" Hopefully anything to get her mind off of things. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Sophia shifted with him, and leaned against him, sighing softly. It was nice, but it would take a while for her to get over everything that happened. "I'm fine with anything.." She said softly. Old shows, new shows, movies, it didn't matter. Things still crossed her mind.. The whole events. She would wake up from nightmares occasionally, but she would never have any trouble sleeping. She shifted slightly, trying not to make Matthew uncomfortable. "Please don't tell anyone.." Her voice was soft
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 pm

He turned on a random channel and set the remote down. "I would never tell anyone. I promise." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:14 pm

They were doing a bit of cuddling and it was helping the spring girl calm down. Of course she didn't have any intentions of taking it further than that, not without his permission anyway. This was merely a comfort thing. "Are you alright with this?" She asked referencing to the sort of cuddling that they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Trust
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next