Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Barry walked into the training room with one thing in mind: finding a weapon that he could use in a fight. He was searching through the stash, not finding anything. Maybe he needed help finding one he was good at. He picked up a sword, taking a few practice swings. He didn't like how the sword felt He picked up a bow, and pulled the string back. He didn't really like that either. He just wasn't really sure what to choose.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Destiny walked into the training room a scythe resting on her shoulder. She bascially carried that weapon everywhere, and it was really ironic for her seeing how her gift was necromancy. If Death could be a person, she would be it. She would be Death itself. The necromancer noticed Barry soon after she walked in. He seemed to be searching for a weapon. "Having some trouble?" The Spring Prefect asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Barry looked at the girl walking in with a scythe. He nodded. "Just a little bit. I can't decide what to choose. Nothing seems right to me." he replied, returning his gaze to the weapon containers. I see you've got your weapon all picked out." he said, motioning towards her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:55 pm

The girl shrugged. "I have been here for a long time, also it kind of matches my gift soo..." The girl trailed off. Seemed like the boy didn't know her. Well that wasn't very surprising because she hadn't done much as prefect.. Well it wasn't really her fault she just hadn't come across much that needed to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:13 pm

"Really? I'm guessing your gift is death-related." he said. "Mine's super speed." he continued to look at the weapons, occasionally picking some up, and then putting them back down again after testing them. He shook his head. "I just don't know what to pick. Nothing seems right to me."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:22 pm

"Very much so death related. My gift is Necromancy." She said to the boy. Destiny took her scythe of her shoulder, and rested it against a wall. "If superspeed is you gift then you might want something with less weight, and that works with you gift." Destiny explained to the autumn boy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:25 pm

The Autumn nodded at Destiny's advice. He started looking towards the staves and picked up a bo staff. He swung it around a bit and liked how it felt in his hands, but something about it just felt wrong. Totally not hinting at Edward at all. He looked around a bit more, looking at a quarter staff. Still not liking what he tried, he started getting frustrated. He threw the quarter staff down angrily and something moved and revealed two long stick-like things wrapped together with some string. They were about 2 feet long each, so they were too long to be nun chucks. He picked them up, untied the string, and held each in one hand. He liked how they balanced each other out. He swung them around a bit and liked them more. "These could work. Do you know what they're called?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Destiny studied the two sticks for a moment. It was something found in martial arts.. What was it again.. It started with an e... Her dad use to sell products like that.. Think, Destiny, think.. "E.. eh.. uhhh... Oh! Escrima sticks! My Dad used to sell products like that. It originates from the Philippine Islands." The Necromancer said a little proud she remembered something like that. It had been a while..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Escrima sticks sounded familiar to Barry. He knew he had read somewhere about them. Then it clicked in his mind. The DC Comics hero, Nightwing, used escrima sticks. "I think these will do nicely." he said, swinging them around more, trying to copy moves he had seen in comics. He ended up spinning around too far and falling down.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Destiny giggled a tiny bit when Barry had fallen. "Are you alright?" She asked. Then a bright idea appeared in the girl's head. "Since you found your new weapons, wanna spare a bit? Just weapons no powers. Don't worry I have a covered for the sharp edge of my scythe." The Necromancer said, making sure the boy didn't get concerned about being cut.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:13 pm

"Uhh.. sure." he said, slightly embarassed but laughing. He grabbed the escrima sticks off the ground and spun one around in his hand. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 pm

A smile appeared on Destiny's face at his response. She loved sparring. The girl went over to the to the weapon's area picked up the cover for her scythe, and went over to her weapon. She secured the cover on it, then picked it up. She gripped it in both of her hands, and got into a stance. "I'll let you strike first. Since you are new to this, and all." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Barry smiled. "Go easy on me" he said. He charged at the girl, swiping his right arm at her, being careful not to use his speed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:30 am

Destiny used the pole of her scythe to block the attack. It was just a simple attack that he had done. Using her weapon she shoved his arm away, and turned her scythe quickly, and swung it aiming for Barry's right side.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:39 am

Barry stumbled forward when Destiny shoved his arm away, not seeing the attack on his side until the very last moment. He tried getting his escima stick up to knock it away but he couldn't get it there in time. He felt a slight jab in his side and he knew that he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next