Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Wish Boy {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

The Wish Boy {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm

The school was beautiful. That's the first thing that Griffin thought when he had first arrived. He hadn't payed much mind to the tall fences, gazing between the bars as he drove by. It was obvious that it was spring time, as the trees were blooming, filled with bright green leaves, which swayed merrily in the light breeze. Right in the center was a water fountain, water in a continuous flow falling from the top to the bottom.

After a quick glance around the entrance, Griffin noted that there were only a few students out, either sitting near the water feature, or beneath the trees. Had any of them seen him yet? Maybe they thought he wasn't a new student. Only one coming back from the small town he was told about. Which, wasn't too far. That could be plausible...right? It was only then, did Griffin realize that he had his suitcase in his hand. 'Right. New student. New school.'

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Why was he here? Hieta had no clue, honestly. The Spring student had found his way to the entrance after school, and while the scenery was nice, he paid little to no heed to it. There wasn't much point when other students beside his own sister could see him. Conversation was impossible, people forget that he has a seat in class, and the teacher never seems to remember that he can turn in homework and actually does his work. His grade was failing... because nobody can actually work with him for anything.

Why was he taking classes? No clue. It was only a mere thought that he said out loud, watching the new student from his far off spot where no person would bother looking for a smokey whisp around. "It'd be nice to be able to feel more alive and have people see me..." More importantly, it'd be nice to be able to help a new kid around without his sister doing it for him. He couldn't exactly be an adult if he couldn't do anything.

OOC;; Hello you beautiful person. <3
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Griffin looked down at himself, observing the outfit he had thrown on that morning. He wore a simple blue t-shirt that matched his own blue eyes. The shirt was baggy, and went a bit past the pockets of his pants. A necklace was hidden under his baggy shirt with ease. On his feet were simple black high-top Converse, which could be seen as regular ones with his jeans covering the high-top part.

Looking back up, Griffin started forward, unsure of where he was going. Unknowingly, he had picked the direction of Hieta. Not that he could see him at all.

ooc; Hey~ <3
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:57 am

The new student had coincidentally chosen the direction he was leaning back on. The irony, how he had just stated that he wanted to be seen and fate decided to send him someone in mockery to show that he would not ever be able to be noticed or live a casual, normal life again. Hieta was almost ready to start laughing, but kept quiet for a bit. Was it worth it? He didn't even know if people could hear him if his sister wasn't around a decent distance. And she wasn't close enough for him to be completely visible as a whisp.

But who else was around to help the new kid? Absolutely no one. So the Spring student took his chance, taking a deep breath before speaking, his voice cool and awkwardly serious, "Hey, where are you going kid?" He started to regret it however, when he realized that the boy might be freaked out from hearing a voice and not seeing where the source was.

OOC;; I'm sorryyyy
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Griffin stopped in his tracks, his feet as if they were glued to the ground. 'What was that?' Struggling to keep his shock from showing, he took a glance around. No one. 'Must be my imagination..' He was about to brush it off when he thought the better of it. 'I am in a school of kids with super powers. Maybe one of them has invisibility...' It sounded like a boy who was pretty serious about what he was doing. Did Griffin do something wrong? Perhaps he should humor the voice.

"Trying to find where I am supposed to go. Would you mind directing me...?'

ooc; It's okay. Sorry mine is so short. I am about to start boarding an airplane. cx
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:48 pm

A small smirk crept up onto the older boy's face, his arms crossed in front as he subtly leaned onto the wall. A finger was tapping his side as he gave a carefree answer, glad that the new student was simply going along with whatever the "voice" was saying, "You could head to the dorms or the office. Which one would you prefer?" His hand traveled back to scratch the back of his neck, only knowing that he'd only be able to give verbal instructions instead of actually leading him there. Unless there was some student out there that could grant wishes or resurrect the dead, Hieta highly doubted he'd be much of an assistant for Griffin.

What's the likeliness they're at this school anyway? Too many different students around the world...

OOC;; Ooooh, to where~?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Loosening his stance, Griffin made a thoughtful face. If he went to the dorms, he could get settled in, then go to the front. Or he can go to the front then get settled in the dorm. But going to the front would mean he'd have to talk to adults. Griffin always got anxious around adults for some reason. 'I am totally going to put this off' Turning his head to where he thought the voice came from, he spoke. "Dorms would be great. I want to get rid of this thing..." Okay. That wasn't his real excuse but it was reasonable.

While speaking he gazed at the wall in front of him, wondering to himself. 'Does he have the ability to change back? Does he like being invisible? Or rather he just can't be visible?'

ooc; Coming back from a trip~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:03 am

Hieta gave a small nod to acknowledge his requested destination, and found himself lost at how to explain the directions without having to lead Griffin himself. His eyes had closed as he kept thinking about the possible solutions to this: he could be as detailed as possible - which would make him seem too talkative - or be brief - and come off as rude and unhelpful. The school map that he used to have was tossed away as soon as the student had found an instinct on which way to go from one place to another inside the campus.

"Through the entrance, you can head to the courtyard. Should be the first thing you see," Hieta hesitatingly started, unsure of whether he was really making the right decision or not. What would his little sister be doing? Grabbing the boy by hand and dragging him there by force, most likely. He had no chance of doing that, and if he could, he would be very ashamed of himself afterwards. "If you head east for awhile, you should run into two buildings. Take the one towards the left. There should be a long hallway once you enter," pausing real quick to take a breath, Hieta had to recall the spot where the Initiate dorms were, considering he hadn't had to go there for quite awhile. "Your dorm hallway should be beside the Winter dorms."

OOC;; Niiice
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Griffin listened intently, attempting to memorize the set of instructions given to him by the invisible being. Smile dropping into a frown when the voice finished speaking. "I don't think I remembered that..." Griffin sighed, before shifting his stance to something more comfortable. "Maybe I could follow your voice? You can move, can't you?

In Griffin's opinion it was a good alternative. He didn't have a good memorization skill. Certainly it couldn't be too hard...could it? The voice could always correct him if he went the wrong way. Wait. Why was he referring to him as the voice? Better get to some names then. "I'm Griffin, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Hieta grimaced at the idea, and wanted to smack himself for not thinking of it himself. Somehow, the thought never occurred to him, considering he managed to hold a decent conversation with the new student. Decent, as in, the type of talk you'd hear from every new student and senior student. Personally, the Spring wanted to humor himself a bit more, but he couldn't just decline the thought. "I can move. And I guess we could do that - I'll correct you as we go, then."

A smile crept onto the young adult's face, as he wanted to tell himself that he completely forgot his formalities. He made as well had made the other person go crazy by now, just listening to a voice that had no source that the eye could see. A deep chuckle followed his thoughts, and certainly, he introduced himself in turn, "Hieta, pleasure to meet you, Griffin."

OOC;; I am a terrible person. Sorry for the wait.

Last edited by Echo on Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Griffin smiled, unsure where to look. "Nice to meet you Hieta." Shifting his bag that was over his shoulder, he glanced around, ready to head off. "Are you ready to go?" Griffin asked, looking back down at his shoes. The fact that he couldn't see Hieta left him slightly uncomfortable as he didn't know where to look. Griffin didn't know where he was looking at if he was even looking at Hieta.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:13 pm

That was always a problem for him. People didn't know where to look for him unless Nicola was around. It wasn't like he had much of a choice, being revived into a spirit-like demon on his sister's powers, but it was almost a curse to be back alive. He couldn't really experience society like before, and somehow, he didn't think he ever would be able to again. A muffled sigh escaped Hieta's mouth, and he replied tersely, "Yeah."

There was only small talk that happened when the Spring lead the boy around the school, but there was one thing that was a very common question around the academy that was asked by every guide to the new students and vice versa. "Hey Griffin, what is your... gift?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:47 am

Griffin knew the question was coming. He hated answering this question. In fear of being exploited and hurt, it terrified him. Heart pounding, he stared forward, clenching and unclenching his hand. " I'm going to trust you with this. I don't normally trust people, but you can't have faith in people without putting some faith in first." Griffin chuckled nervously. "My power is..." Is he going to do this? Should he? "Wish granting" It slipped out of mouth before he had actually decided to tell Hieta. 'Here is to hoping he won't ask for something outrageous...'
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:08 pm

He could have practically have just told the other kid that his heart was soaring and that he wanted to make his own wish. But no. That would be a terrible idea: Hieta knew very well that it was not a fair idea to take advantage of someone, especially if you just met said person. The older boy kept his composure as best as he could, resisting any temptation to make a wish. It wasn't a good idea, not at all. "That's... nice," he muttered, almost feeling crestfallen to find out that he could have the chance, but his own morals deciding not to agree with him. Fate really enjoyed torturing after he defied death, huh?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:22 pm

'H-he didn't make a wish!' A bright smile blossomed on his face, and he let out a breath he didn't know that he had been holding  Perhaps people were smarter about his feelings when it came to his power. 'I hope everyone is like this. That way I don't have to worry too much.' Feeling lighter, the new student's worries lifting he shot back the question to Hieta, not expecting anything other than invisibility. "What about you?" His head tilted to where he last heard Hieta's voice, his smile melted into an innocent and curious one.

ooc;sorry super lazy today ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wish Boy {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next