Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What's This? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

What's This? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 pm

"What in the world is that noise?" the orange haired girl exclaimed to no one in particular before letting her curiosity get the better of her and ran off to go investigate. What she saw came as a surprise to her: six horses inside of vintage looking stalls! A smile brightened her face as she let herself draw closer to the creatures, sometimes letting herself peer into their stalls to get a better look at them all. Her orange eyes were practically bulging out of her head from being filled with such wonder and curiosity.
One of the horses, a white one freckled with dark spots, came the closest to her, going so far as to reach its head out of it's stall to sniff her. The girl jumped back with a squeak at the animal's sudden movement toward her, but soon relaxed as she realized it's own curious intent. She was so tempted to reach out and touch the creature herself, and she didn't realize that she was actually reaching out her bare hand in an effort to make contact with its muzzle. She jerked back so fiercely that she flew back into a pile of hay and feed, her fast movement startling the once placid horse and making it neigh loudly and jump back itself.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Amber came from the other side of the stable, wearing a easy to go outfit a bit surprised that she saw someone here besides her. And she also had very bright hair, which was quite intresting. well too her at least, flickering her gaze over towards the girl that was sitting in the pile of hay and to the thrasing horse. ""Woah there! it's okay.. It's okay..." the Autumn whispered to the horse as she gently stroked her fingers through its mane and pet it on the head.

Giving a glance behind the shoulder, she gave a friendly smile to Regina. Walking the big white horse back over to it's stall. and closing the door behind it, Turning her attention back over to Regina she gave another friendly smile and a little wave of her hand. "Hi you must be new, I'm Amber"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Regina shook her head to clear away the past couple of moments from her mind so that she could focus on the present. Now, she came to realize, there was a girl she didn't know standing in front of her and she had already presented her name. "H-Hello there," she stubbled over her words, finding herself still trying to stabilize from the previous encounter, "I'm Regina, Regina Froster."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

The Autumns friendly smile grew and she extended her hand towards her offering to help her back up onto her two feet. Moving aside some hair that covered her eyebrows with her free hand. Though this girl did seem very fimillar to her, she would be hard to forget because of that crazy hair and eye color of hers it sure was amazing.

"So Regina Froster? Well I'm glad to meet you! Are you new here to the academy? i could show you around the school if you like?" Amber suggested her deep brown eyes shimmering with exictment.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Regina couldn't help but chuckle at Amber's words. "Actually, I think I've been around here a bit longer than you, hun." she said, although in a joking way. When she saw the girl extend her hand out to help Regina up she acted as though it weren't there, rising to her feet wordlessly.
She gave a pitying look toward the horse, wishing that it could understand why she couldn't touch it, and similarly with Amber.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Amber walked over towards a horse named charm that was locked in the stall as Regina got back to her feet, not really offended that she didn't take her hand. Though the Autumn was a bit surprised that Regina had been to Beata longer then she has.

As she pet Charm on the head she glanced over her shoulder, "Really now? I have never seen you before how long have you been at beata for exactly?" Amber asked her laughing a bit too. at how she teased her. "Oh and what dorm are you in then?" The brunette had also been curious about that. "I'm in the Autumn Dorms" Amber said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:14 pm

"I'm in the Winter Dorms, number 105. And I wouldn't mind a visitor every now and again." Regina said, trying her best at a warm and welcoming smile toward Amber. "I enrolled a few months ago, but you probably didn't see much of me around campus. I'm not particularly good with people..." she said, her eyes dropping to the floor and one of her arms rubbing the other's forearm, in her usual nervous habit, "And I guess it's the same with animals too, eh?" the orange haired girl added in a more up-beat fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? [Open]   What's This? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What's This? [Open]
Page 1 of 1