Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's Been a While [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

It's Been a While [Open] Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a While [Open]   It's Been a While [Open] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Regina tugged at her thick gloves absentmindedly as she stood alone in the middle of Beata's courtyard. she had come out in hopes of spending more time outside of her dorm and perhaps even meeting some people. I've been hearing that there are a lot of new people here I I've never met before, she thought to herself as she continued her fidgety habit, well, I find first impressions the best chance to get people to see me for who I am, not what I can do..! she thought, trying to keep herself in a positive and open-minded mood.
Then again, she could not be so sure that she even would meet anyone at all, let alone new. But, those doubts did not phase her. Today was sunny and, despite the chill in the air that caused her breath to lightly fog, she was pleased with the turnout.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

It's Been a While [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While [Open]   It's Been a While [Open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 pm

bump!

It's Been a While [Open] Attachment
Back to top Go down

It's Been a While [Open]
Page 1 of 1