Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What Now? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:08 pm

She was finally here. After a sweet yet emotional good bye with her dad, Lucy was finally free to roam the school, though her dad told her to be cautious about people still because you never knew what people could be like. Though she figured if they were bad they wouldn't be here. She didn't really know though, people could be unexpected. Though if anyone tried anything all she had to do was use her gift then they would realize they would be collecting damage too. She smiled slightly. They would be in for a surprise. 

Lucetta had already settled in to the initiate dorms for now. She didn't unpack too much knowing she was going to be moving into one of the houses in a weeks time. She couldn't help but wonder what house she was going to end up in. It made her curious knowing that she would be placed based on personality, but in her opinion her personality was kind of everywhere. Though the school managed to sort everyone else so she was sure they could sort her too. She let out a small huff as she sat down on a bench in the courtyard. She knew where the basic stuff was. She was settled into her dorm. But she didn't know what to do now. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10079

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Isaac didn't normally spend time around other people. They were noisy and obnoxious and made it hard to focus on his game or whatever it was he happened to be reading. But sometimes he found himself among larger groups of people, his focus challenged by the noise around him. Luckily, the courtyard was emptier than he thought it would be and the noise level was lower. There were still birds and people making noise everywhere and occasionally a bug would buzz passed his ear, but for the most part it was very quiet. It also helped he had his earplugs in all the time. The noise was muffled.

However, there was still some sound. Isaac walked alone, both watching where he was going and playing his game. It was a difficult task and often resulted in him bumping into something softly enough he didn't hurt himself but roughly enough he noticed it was there. Suddenly he heard a voice nearby ask something. He turned to see who it was and if they were addressing him but found that they were alone and weren't even looking at him. Who were they talking to? Did their gift have something to do with talking to other beings? Pausing his game but holding the device in his hand Isaac slowly approached her, wary of her only because he wasn't used to approaching people in this way. "Who are you talking to?" He asked, holding the game device with both hands as if it kept him safe.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Lucy was slightly surprised when she heard someone speaking to her. No one was near her when she last looked but there was someone there now. Her blue eyes looked over to the guy that was no looking at her, a device held tightly in his hands. A smile formed on her face. "Oh no one." She said to the boy. "I'm new here, and I'm just trying to figure out what to do. Would you happen to have any idea?" She asked with a slight sparkle in her eye. Her thoughts drifted to the device in his hands again. She couldn't help but wonder what he was playing. She had a device of her own but it wasn't with her at the current time.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:36 am

It was a bad habit of Isaac's to be quiet. He figured no one needed to know he was there so he never really made enough noise to be noticed. But this girl was strange with her talking to herself or to someone invisible to him. So he had stopped to ask her, unaware he might have startled her by showing up like he had. But that didn't matter, he had spoken to her and gotten her answer. No one? Really? Isaac found it odd that she would be talking to herself. Isaac never spoke unless there was someone else to speak to. He listened to her explanation, eyes drifting to the ground as he did, bored and unconcerned with what she said.

For a moment the winter considered telling her of all the places he had heard about from eavesdropping unintentionally. There were plenty of things to do around school, but none of them concerned him at all. Plus, all the details on where they were were fuzzy. "Nope." He muttered through his mask, eyes slowly finding their way to the paused game in his hand. Sighing he realized he shouldn't have stopped to talk to her. She was one of those friendly ones.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Lucy let out a small huff. From the looks of his uniform he had been here for a while. "So you are telling me you have been here for a while and that you have absolutely no idea what to do around here?" She said. That wasn't cool. It could have been the simplest thing, and yet he refused to answer. Man if he was the pushy shovey type then this would't go well for him but he was the type that would rather ignore the world instead. "I guess you game is always more important than anything else huh? Would rather have your face stuck in that thing than interact with the world."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:53 pm

It looked like he had made her a little angry. Isaac didn't mind angry or irritated people, they just had more passion in their tone and tone wasn't really something Isaac noticed. "Well, I've heard people talk about stuff, but I don't really remember what they say." There really was no reason to answer if he couldn't give her a specific answer, right? Hmm, looked like she took offense to his game. That wasn't a problem with Isaac. As long as he had his game or a book and all his plugs in he was fine. "Yeah. This or a book." He answered, one hundred percent honest.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Lucy crossed her arms over her chest. "So there is absolutely nothing you know of around here?" She asked once again. He didn't care about what others said, she wanted to know what he suggested, but she was probably going to get nothing since he would rather be with his video games and a book. She liked video games too, but she didn't have her face in them all day. Man this was annoying. She just wanted to know of something fun to do around campus or something beside the basics. She wanted to get to know this place better.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:29 pm

It wasn't amusing that Lucy was angry or anything, but it kind of satisfied Isaac that he was annoying her. Only because she wasn't going to bug him in the future. Maybe he should have never talked to her in the first place. But when people talked to themselves it was weird and he had wanted to know who she was talking to. Of course, he couldn't give her an answer she wanted to hear. He had been almost everywhere on campus but all he had was his game system and a book and never really did anything. "Not really. I know all the locations around campus, but nothing interesting to do there. You'd have to come up with something to do on your own." Isaac had a quick to memorize mind, granted it was slow in every other activity. Memorization and strategics were easy for him. Coming up with something to do other than read or play his game? Nothing doing. This was just how he was, to keep people away. If they stayed away, then he wouldn't chance scaring them away with the scents he let out. He hated scaring people.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Lucy let out a sigh. Well so much for her chance to find something interesting about the school. "Well if there isn't anything interesting around the campus, what about the near by town?" She figured she would end up with the same answer she was getting about the school. She would probably have to find another student later and get their opinion on some stuff, at least around the school. But if this kept up then she would end up going back to her dorm, and probably end up even more bored than she was in her current situation. There had to be something interesting about this place to this guy, even if it was something small.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:13 am

Honestly, Isaac was a very uncreative, one track mind. If she looked around she was bound to find someone willing to play a game or watch a show in the lounge, or even someone willing to train with her in the gym. Maybe even someone willing to mess around in one of the studios, whether she was good at anything artsy or not. But Isaac wasn't creative enough to think of these things. Even though he just had. But it was her loss, not his. Ah, Rosebury. He hadn't been there yet. "I've heard there's a lot to do over there. Not entirely sure what, but I'm sure walking the streets would be enough to find something." As usual, his answer was vague in what she was looking for, but spoke deeply of how, if she was creative, there was plenty to do. She just had to look.

The school wasn't really terribly interesting to Isaac. Personally he preferred the quiet, secluded library where he could either play his game or read a book without being disturbed. But if this girl was looking for anything interesting to do around the school, then the library was not something she would want to talk about. Issac ran his fingers over the buttons of his game and contemplated what to do next. She was going to leave soon, the way she reacted to his answers was enough to tell him this. But something deep inside of him didn't want her to leave. Something wanted her to stay and talk longer. Isaac lived to push people away, but deep inside he was drawn to people. Coughing lightly into his mask he slowly looked back up at her.

"I'm sure if you tried hard enough there could be something to do everywhere you go." He started, carefully choosing his words. "They have board games in the lounge, I think. I've never seen them, but I'm sure if they're there someone would be willing to play with you. There are a lot of people here much friendlier than me." Granted, Isaac wasn't unfriendly, he was just anti-social for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Well that was a better answer than she was expecting. She excepted what she had gotten before, which was basically nothing. This time she got something decent though he made it sound like he hadn't been to the town before, which there was a chance since the school basically took care of everything the town just added some extra flare to the place. "Lemme guess. You haven't been over there?" She said in a normal tone, not really letting her emotions effect it anymore, but she did sound a tad bored.

"I'm sure I could but they aren't fun when you don't have others to do things with you. As far as I remember Board Games require at least a few people. " And With her being new here she didn't know the times the lounge was most busy with people to do something with. While she was pretty social she didn't really like going up to random people and asking if they wanted to play a bored game or something. She didn't exactly trust people either. Being young people looked down on her a lot, but with her gift she could easily prove someone wrong. Though she couldn't use it for too long. "I don't exactly like approaching people out of the blue. She stated to justify her reasoning for being a bit stubborn about this.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:15 pm

In Isaac's opinion, his second answer was just as good as his first. Vague enough to give her only an idea of what could be done. He had spoken similarly about going around to locations on campus but she hadn't seemed to appreciate that. Maybe he hadn't spoken the way he had thought. Sometimes he simply forgot what he said. Wow, she was great at guessing. "I haven't. I don't really feel like walking that much and there are so many people." Part of him really wanted to see it. To feel like a kid in a candy store full of beautiful, happy people. But he didn't want to scare them away, so he stayed hidden. Maybe when his gift was under control....

Odd, she seemed put off about having others join her in a board game. What was wrong with that? He waited a while while she responded to him again and something inside of him ached. It was a tiny pang of anger, like her answer was infuriating him. "Yeah, well, I don't either, but look where we are now." He responded, attempting to keep the emotion he was feeling hidden. For the most part it worked, but he was so used to being good at being monotone that he wasn't sure if there was still some leaking out. He loved being around people and he had a gift that prevented him from enjoying the company of others, so he pushed them away. He hated doing that but tried not to admit it to himself. So when someone else, entirely capable of being friendly, decided they didn't like it, well, Isaac wasn't one hundred percent happy about it. But he tried to hide it so now one knew. It was pointless getting attached.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Was that a hint of anger in his voice? Was that a retort to her answer? A grin worked it's way onto her face. "Ah so you are capable of not being monotone." Even if it was only a very very small amount. She leaned back slightly and crossed her arms with a smug look on her face. She liked the fact she could provoke some as closed off as him. One small touch and if he acted against her he would be getting the same pain. Her grin grew slightly at the thought but soon vanished as soon as it appeared.

She looked at the boy. "And come on. Lot of people? That town probably has a smaller population than this school does" She didn't know if that was true or not but she did know most of the town was gifted like the rest of the children at this school. "I'm sure you would have less of a chance of running into a group of people there than here." She said. She pondered for a moment. "I have an idea. Why not come to the town with me and explore?" She asked, thinking she was probably going to get shot down. He already stated he didn't want to go.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:11 pm

It may not have irked him or pleased him to anger her, but her smile after he half snapped at her irked him. She didn't make any other comments about not approaching people or being anti-social, so he was at least off the hook in that case, but he really didn't like the look on her face. "I-well, I'm still human." He muttered, glancing back down at the ground, upset that she had noticed and angry that he had gotten mad in the first place. He didn't like standing out too much. He loved friends and people but they had avoided him most of his life so what he knew about them came from observation.

Shrugging, Isaac pulled his game system closer to himself and shifted his weight as if uncomfortable. He wasn't, not that much. "I dunno. Possibly." But he hadn't been there, so he was just guessing. Sure, Beata was fairly big for a school with gifted students, but if the town was smaller than Beata, then that would be rather boring. "I wouldn't know." He commented unnecessarily. Obviously she already knew that, he had told her he had never been there. Her next offer was a dream come true. After years of avoiding people and being avoided, someone was asking him to hang out with them. It surprised him so much his face shot up from looking at the ground and there was a small sparkle in his eyes, hidden slightly by his mask and hair. But his thoughts whipped right back to his power and he felt his heart sinking. "I shouldn't." He responded, fighting to come up with a good excuse why not. Surely she was going to ask.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Lucy let out a small cute giggle at his response. "Well I would hope so. I mean I know we are developing robots and all but I don't think I'm ready to have a full human like robot yet." She said, her smirk from earlier turning to and honest and friendly grin. The grin shrunk a little bit as he pulled out his game again. She was losing his attention wasn't she. That wasn't a good thing in her opinion, but if he wanted to leave then he could. Though it seemed her invitation to the town caught his attention again.

It seemed like he wanted to go but then he said he shouldn't. Her expression turned into a small pout mixed with a frown. "And why not?" She said placing her hands on her hips and leaning forward slightly. Was it because of his gift or was it because of something else? he probably wouldn't get the answer she wanted. She would probably end up with some vague again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Now? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? [Open]   What Now? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Now? [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next