HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Hello yes I am here now [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1663

PostSubject: Hello yes I am here now [Open]   Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 am

All he could remember was a bright flash and then... nothing. He wasn't sure what was going on, or where he was, but when he opened his eyes he saw a fountain. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head. What happened? Why couldn't he remember anything? He tried to to think of any memory that came to mind, but nothing came except for a name and a goal. The boy presumed that it was his name that was in his head: Kaito. But the goal confused him, especially since he wasn't sure what it was all about. He was supposed to find someone?

Kaito shook his head, trying to clear the fogginess of his mind. Around him he noticed a sun-filled morning with a slight breeze that ruffled the trees. If it hadn't been for him, this day would've gone and passed without much of a worry. It was a perfect day. The ginger stood up, stretching the unconsciousness from his body. What stood before him, past the fountain, was a large brick building that appeared to be pretty old but still in remarkably good shape. What was truly odd was the lack of anyone he could see. Surely a large building would house a large number of people, right?

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
R i p

Beata Bucks : 762

PostSubject: Re: Hello yes I am here now [Open]   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 pm

"Are you okay?" Matty asked as he walked over to the boy who not moments earlier had been laying on the ground. He'd been heading for town, but stopped short when he saw that there was a person there. Concern shone in his dark eyes as he stood across from the kid. It was someone he had never seen before. Maybe there was finally another new person. For a bit, he had felt like the youngest and most inexperienced person here. Unlike the others, Matty barely even knew his own power. His fingers fidgeted with a piece of smooth wood in his front, left pocket.

"What's your name?" He pressed. It was apparent this guy seemed a little out of it. Immediately, he began planning to abandon his prior engagements and take this kid to the infirmary. The school would know what to do, right? He wauted for an answer while still playing nervously with the tiny piece of oak. It was a strang nervous habit, but subtle, and he had grown so used to it. In this moment, it gave him a way to make it through the brief awkwars silence between them.

Caine Mallon.....Wolf Transformation /// Matty Waterson Jr.....Telekinesis
Summer House 308 /// Summer House 308
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1663

PostSubject: Re: Hello yes I am here now [Open]   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Ah, finally. Someone that might possibly know their way around. "I'm Kaito," he replied with a sheepish smile. "I think." He still wasn't 100 percent sure if that was his name or the name of the person he was apparently looking for. He looked around a bit more at the area, trying to get a feel for where he might be. He gave up after a moment, realizing that it wasn't anywhere that he recognized, not that he thought he would. "Bit of a strange question, but where are we?"

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
R i p

Beata Bucks : 762

PostSubject: Re: Hello yes I am here now [Open]   Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:15 am

"You're at Beata Academy, Kaito." Matty said slowly, studying the other boy's face. Confusion was evident. At first he had assumed this was another student, but now he wasn't sure. 'Kaito' clearly had no idea what was going on here. Apparently, he had bumped his head a little too hard of something. Still fiddling with the wood in his pocket, the Summer boy stayed quiet for a second lost in his own thoughts on the circumstances. In short, he had no idea what to do with this. Matty had just started here himself and felt less than qualified being the one to do the introduction. His usual crooked smile faltered with uncertainty. All thoughts of heading down to the cafe were immediately lose. He was a part of whatever this was happening now. With concern evident in his voice, Matty added, "Do you need help with something?"

Caine Mallon.....Wolf Transformation /// Matty Waterson Jr.....Telekinesis
Summer House 308 /// Summer House 308
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello yes I am here now [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Hello yes I am here now [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: