Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8505

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Barry waved back and watched Juan twirl the scythe. While he wasn't fighting, the twirling was almost mesmerizing. "What's it like, having Juan around?" he asked the Necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Destiny looked up, and tilted her head slightly as she thought about it. "Well it doesn't get too lonely when I'm alone. I can say I have a skeleton in my closet if I wish. Honestly it's like having another person around.. Well it wouldn't be for you, but Juan communicates to me through my head.. Well he can't really say anything, but he can warn me of stuff, and I can see what he sees from time to time." She was honestly glad for that.. If she didn't have that then she wouldn't have been able to help Devin that one time with her skeletal wolves.. She was quite thankful for that.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

"That's got to come in handy." he said, wondering what that would be like. "Well, I think today went well. I think I've got my weapon pretty much figured out. All I have to do is train more."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Destiny nodded. "That's good." The Necromancer took the protective cover off her scythe, and placed it back from where she got it. "Well, I shall be going. I have some trees I need to steal life-force from.. then put it back.. then steal it again.. well you know.. it's basically more training." The girl started to walk away from Barry, Juan coming along with her but she soon stopped. She realized she never introduced herself. The girl turned back and looked at him. "Name's Destiny by the way." She gave him a small smile before turning and walking out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Destiny... Destiny... why does that name sound familiar? He asked himself. It finally hit him right as she closed the door. His eyes went wide. "Destiny? Like, Spring Prefect Destiny?" he shouted after her. When he realized she was gone, He put the escrima sticks back where they were and left, turning off the light as he went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]   Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering Barry's Weapon of Choice [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3