Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪ - Page 2 Empty
Post♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪

Hi everyone, and for this coming event, Beata is officially having a student-selected band perform at the first dance! The idea is to have our lovely talented musical students come together and demonstrate their skill as one for the whole school to enjoy.

So, how do you qualify for this band? Well, first of all, all students interested in entering must post here on the student they want to have for it and what role they could do. Please note, these characters will have to audition to get in. It's not a free gateway, sorry guys. After auditioning, all students who decided not to join in, get to place nominations and vote for the characters! These nominations will be PMed to Jace/Ebony/Root and the top two will be the ones in. Yes, this means that there will be tons of members. Why?

Well, obviously, these characters are like real people - they will get sick and such, so, back-ups will be needed. The character with the most votes will be the official, and the second highest is under-study, just in case. This is mainly because not everyone can get on at the day of the performance, so... Yeah, just in case.

Character Nomination Form -

Character Name -
Nomination -
Role -
Band Name Suggestion -

That's about it~ Oh, right, the roles and band name. At the moment, we will be having a numerous amount of roles, so every character has a chance~ The roles are:

~ Male Singer ~

~ Female Singer ~

~ Electric Guitar Lead ~

~ Electric Guitar Rhythm ~

~ Bass ~

~ Drums ~

~ Keyboard ~

~ DJ [after concert to continue music] ~

-----------------------

~ Team Uniform Designer ~

~ Manager ~

~ Slave Secretary ~

~ Treasurer ~

~ Technician ~

~ Effects Technician ~

------------------------

If there is a part on here that you think should be here, tell me and tell me which ones should be removed.

For the band name, as we don't have any suggestions or ideas on it yet, we'll obviously need one. Thank you~ <3

NOTE: This is Echo. And by the way, the only ones who need to audition are the people taking an instrumental role. The others, no, they just have to know what they're doing. cx

Last edited by Jace on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪ :: Comments

Stormi
Re: ♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm by Stormi
Katsuo could be a male singer in case there are any songs that are, you know, lacking female singers? XD That or bass, because why not? It'd be fun and I'm sure he'd be fine doing it since Lamia is up there too ouo

I wonder sometimes if Katsuo would be a good singer, and honestly I think it would fit him if he was x3 But with Aiko, ehhhhh. She's not good with this kind of stuff .w.;
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 pm by Echo
Sure, I'll put him down as bass, which means... Sorry Katsuo, go find a different spot. >v< I went ahead and merged both male and female into one spot as seen before Frosty wrote, so... My bad. Hey, Aiko could be a random extra. ;D *shot* Or Katsuo could do guitar. Guitars are pretty.
Kitty
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm by Kitty
How will we decide Lamia VS Luna?

I mean, Lamia kinda had been put for keyboard too, so... eue

Oh, and Luna doesn't sing sing, but she can.

Musical person, I based her off my cousin.
I recently made Luna a DJ, because I have that hobby, as well as violin.

Either way, whatever happens.

My characters don't have anything perfect about it, so I thougt to bash one in to a spot that was removed (glare), but I want something with them.
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 pm by Echo
I put her down as keyboard because she plays piano and sings at once, but if she loses the singing spot, she'll go down as keyboard unless someone somehow convinces Evelyn to play. And, how do we decide it...? I thought I explained that already. Oh, never mind.

Okay, so basically, in the Vs., they'll compete against each other through singing. So, basically, we'll just have a bunch of students going to the studio or something, and they both perform separately. Yes, link a YouTube video if you need it. But anyway, it's not really the song, in the end, it's just whoever the characters prefer more as a singer. So it'll be a democratic voting system, basically.

Lamia sings sings... And while I can play piano, I also sing, but can't exactly at the moment, sore throat.

Look, I removed DJ because too many places on the band. The whole site would have to be involved if we kept all those spots, so I had to remove ones that didn't make as much sense. That's basically how I figured it.
Stormi
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm by Stormi
I think Katsuo fits something more low-key like a bass rather than rocking out a guitar x3
But sure, Aiko can be an extra who's just kind of there for no reason //shot
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 pm by Echo
Sssssh. It makes him look cool. cx

Ah, looks like another "vs." is up.
Echo
Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm by Echo
Alright, after some serious debates and such, we've decided to shrink the band. All the spots are filled except for two (sort of). I also apologize to Fly and Moon, who's spots were deducted off on the advice of Sleepy. So, here are the spots on the band. If you'd like to be drummer or guitarist, tell me here~

Singer ~ Lamia [determined from a coin flip]

Guitarist ~ Jane

Bass ~ Jayden [sorry about that Katsuo, but first come first serve. Ehehe...]

Drums ~ Eloise [unless taken by someone else - willing to give up spot]

Manager ~ Lotte

Band Name ~ Beat A's [courtesy to Fal Jay for the name]

So, we should be done by 4:30 pm Pacific time tomorrow so we can fit in the performance real quick at the dance. It'll be all on Jay/Lotte to decide the song(s) we'll do, so good luck and hope you choose to join in on the remaining spot(s)~ <3

Last edited by Echo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Falcon
Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:11 pm by Falcon
*slips lyrics to Jay*
Kitty
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:57 am by Kitty
Jane for guitarist.

I am doing something with them.
Echo
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:19 am by Echo
Updated - drummer part is still open as Lilac told me Eloise will take it only if someone else doesn't want it. Alright, and there. So, let's just note that their first performance is at the dance. Yay, sort of. Anyway, Lotte gets to pick the songs, but that doesn't mean pick something weird.
Kitty
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am by Kitty
Just curious, is it an electric guitar or classical?

I just wanted to know how to have Jane play.
Echo
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:24 am by Echo
Electric.

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2