Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪ Empty
Post♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪

Hi everyone, and for this coming event, Beata is officially having a student-selected band perform at the first dance! The idea is to have our lovely talented musical students come together and demonstrate their skill as one for the whole school to enjoy.

So, how do you qualify for this band? Well, first of all, all students interested in entering must post here on the student they want to have for it and what role they could do. Please note, these characters will have to audition to get in. It's not a free gateway, sorry guys. After auditioning, all students who decided not to join in, get to place nominations and vote for the characters! These nominations will be PMed to Jace/Ebony/Root and the top two will be the ones in. Yes, this means that there will be tons of members. Why?

Well, obviously, these characters are like real people - they will get sick and such, so, back-ups will be needed. The character with the most votes will be the official, and the second highest is under-study, just in case. This is mainly because not everyone can get on at the day of the performance, so... Yeah, just in case.

Character Nomination Form -

Character Name -
Nomination -
Role -
Band Name Suggestion -

That's about it~ Oh, right, the roles and band name. At the moment, we will be having a numerous amount of roles, so every character has a chance~ The roles are:

~ Male Singer ~

~ Female Singer ~

~ Electric Guitar Lead ~

~ Electric Guitar Rhythm ~

~ Bass ~

~ Drums ~

~ Keyboard ~

~ DJ [after concert to continue music] ~

-----------------------

~ Team Uniform Designer ~

~ Manager ~

~ Slave Secretary ~

~ Treasurer ~

~ Technician ~

~ Effects Technician ~

------------------------

If there is a part on here that you think should be here, tell me and tell me which ones should be removed.

For the band name, as we don't have any suggestions or ideas on it yet, we'll obviously need one. Thank you~ <3

NOTE: This is Echo. And by the way, the only ones who need to audition are the people taking an instrumental role. The others, no, they just have to know what they're doing. cx

Last edited by Jace on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪ :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: ♪ Beata Academy's Official Band Auditions ♪
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:50 pm by Sleepy
YEEEEEEEEES.
Jay
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 pm by Jay
Lotte for Manager.
Echo
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 pm by Echo
Or not use the form at all. I see. cx

Lamia will be perfectly fine (maybe) with Female Singer or Pianist. Whichever one is picked less is the one she'll go in for.
Blood Moon
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 pm by Blood Moon
Vera for Secretary and Mera for Treasurer |D
Jackie
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:18 pm by Jackie
Jackie for Team Uniform Designer.

Benjamin for Effects Animator person.

wheee
Echo
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:56 pm by Echo
cx So anyway, add Effects Animator, and then... Not all of them will have back-ups. That will just be too many people for a band. I think singers definitely, none of the non-instrumentals will need back-up, and... Keyboard, Guitar, and Bass. Drums, not really so much. IdunnoIsuckatrunningstufflikethis.
Kitty
Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:45 pm by Kitty
Luna for Dj.

Always.
Falcon
Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:30 am by Falcon
Lyrics, titles, I can't stop myself. You'll be trying to do your thing and I'll be throwing sheets of paper at you full of words. You can't stop it.
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:08 am by Echo
You know what... Sorry, Ebs, but remove Guitar rhythm and DJ. Not enough people voting. And we need them all in before the dance so we can at least start the audition topic, but at this rate... They're performing next time. ;v; Anyway, deadlines for votes should be in... A week or two days if we want this before the dance. Or, we'll just not do auditions and have whoever just join in. Idk.
Kitty
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:26 am by Kitty
A-uh, Echou?!

There goes Luna's shot.

Luna for female singer, then. ;u;
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:13 am by Echo
I know, I need to stop posting here, but I think we should just... Not have auditions. I realized that it got a bit complicated and after a few days, we still haven't gotten all the nominations in. So, it's just whoever wants what part now. Really, unless you guys want the auditions. Also, yeah, no back-ups, too many people included would cause problems. Anyway, I'll keep track of who has taken what position already for the sake of being consistent with this whole thing.

Singer ~ Lamia vs. Luna

Electric Guitar ~

Bass ~ Jayden vs. Katsuo

Drums ~

Keyboard/Piano ~ Lamia (depending if singer position is there or not)

----------------------------

Team Uniform Designer ~ Jackie

Effects Technician ~ Benjamin

Manager ~ Lotte

Secretary ~ Vera

Treasurer ~ Mera

Other People who basically just help [Extra people who want to be in there] ~ Aiko

-------------------------------

Obviously, positions were removed or merged (in the case of the singer). It's whoever wants the part, but, if someone wants the same position as another, it'll go to audition and majority vote. Or we can just have our non-instrumental group pick. Whatever you guys want is fine by now because obviously, it shows how absolutely inconsistent I am, which is why I chose not to run the band.

But see our a problem here? All the non-instrumental parts are filled except for the extras, but we only have a singer sign up - two of them. Lamia, she'll take either singer or keyboard - singer is if she wins against Luna, keyboard if she loses. Pretty much. So, we either just need people to sign up or this thing is basically terminated and not happening I suppose.

Kitty;; I like how people have started using the nicknames that Splotchu and I gave each other specifically. xD But anyway, my problem I'd like to know is, does Luna... sing? I know she plays violin, but that's it.

Last edited by Echo on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frosty
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 pm by Frosty
So, all the people a part of the band can't really participate in the actual dance? (If that makes sense.)
Because Jayden could play bass, but I still want him to join in the dance.
Echo
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:49 pm by Echo
Frosty, they'll basically perform a song or two then get off the stage. So, they can perfectly still participate in the actual dance. Think of them as a quick intro. for their debut that'll be quick enough so that they still have the chance to go and join everyone in the dance.
Frosty
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm by Frosty
Then that works. Can yoy put him down for bass, please. ;w;

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next