Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yay Friend Group Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:56 pm

"Alrighttttyyy lets go drink some juice!" Aspen said glancing at Lamia and Magic before her gaze shifted too Barry who was walking way to slow quickly taking his hand to rush forwards. "Arent you suppose to be fast Barry?" The autumn had joked towards him, sitting down in seats at the lounge. "Lamia Magic! Hurry up would you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Barry was yanked forward by Aspen and he almost tripped over his own feet because he wasn't expecting it. He laughed quietly. I don't need to go fast all the time do I?" he replied, shaking his head after regaining his balance.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Was it that exciting to be going to a juice bar inside an ordinary game lounge?

It made her feel bitter with envy, seeing how optimistic and enthusiastic Aspen was compared to her. She wasn't very fun to be around and was rather... needy. A decent conversation was hard to keep up and people got rather annoyed by her stammering and soft voice, causing her to repeat everything with panic. Lamia didn't think it was fair that Aspen could talk loudly and clearly, and have such a bubbly and charismatic attitude. She was easy to get along with and people noticed her presence; the girl was even the captain for one of the soccer teams during the matches.

Slowly, she stuffed her hands back into her pocket, following the two Autumns towards the seats with a quiet, "C-c-coming..." Taking a seat on the opposite side, her eyes drifted back to the karaoke machines with a sort of longing before shifting to her feet. Idiot, don't show signs that you want anything. the voice in her head scolded to her. Lamia could feel her smile slightly falter. Driving away those thoughts, she muttered, "I-I-I'll g-go get whatever dr-drinks y-you guys w-want..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 am

Magic shook his head. Why was she in such a hurry. Magic wondered lazily to where the others were. He didn't want to be in such a rush. It wasn't like this place was going anywhere. Instead of sitting like the others did, he stayed standing. Then Lamia spoke up about getting them some drinks. "I got it Lamia. I'm already standing anyway." He looked at the three other students that sat before him. "What would you guys like? No alcohol for you Aspen. You are already crazy enough without it." He stuffed his hands in his pockets waiting on a reply.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 am

Barry thought about it for a moment before deciding. "Uhh... I'll have a strawberry smoothie." he replied. He didn't know what else to have, so he just decided on the first thing that popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:58 am

Aspens eyes had squinted as she tried too read the drinks off the menu that was placed on the wall. The autumn could hardly read it, she was soppose too be wearing glasses but those werent really her thing ever since then her eyesight slowly began to become worse. The blonde wasnt really paying attention to what Lamia was saying but snapped her head over towards Magic a faint blush coming onto her cheeks. "Pffffttt what are you talking about Magic I would never drink." The autumn had said with a nervous chuckle, before glancing over towards Barry. Smoothies huh? she was down for something cold and fruity, "Ill have a mango smoothie pleasseee~"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 am

"I-I j-just w-wanted..." Lamia stammered before letting out a sigh of defeat. She just wanted to pick up the drinks so no one had to hear what she would prefer to have; was that so much to ask? The other two had picked fruit smoothies, but they weren't exactly the tastiest things in the world. Might as while comply unless she wanted to look like an idiot compared to everyone else and what they were getting. I.. have no idea what to get. Her cheeks were stained with red, the corners of her mouth twitching upward nervously. Taking a deep breath, she had to build up a small dose of confidence to speak. Why was her heart beating like a drummer's rhythm? Was she that nervous? It was her trying to ask for a stupid drink - why was she making such a big deal out of it?

She tried to look up briefly to meet Magic's eyes, but immediately turned away. I am so freaking stupid... This wasn't a normal thing to do around friends. At all. Or around anyone. "U-uhm... T-t-tea pl-please..." Now that she said it out loud, Lamia realized how pathetic she was. It as a juice bar. Why the hell would they have tea? Or even coffee? Stupidstupidstupidstupid. Shaking her head, hoping to Gods that she wasn't blushing harder, she muttered softly, "I-I m-mean... bl-blueberry sm-smoothie..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 am

Magic listened carefully to what everyone wanted. Why did Lamia change her mind? There was nothing wrong with ordering tea.. They most likely would have had it even though it was a juice bar. "So Strawberry, Mango, and Blueberry huh? Okay I will be back with those in a second." He walked away from the others, and over to the juice bar..

Magic told the guy behind the counter what the students wanted. After doing so he breathed a sigh of relief. He liked hanging around them but silence was nice. He really could use something to relax at the moment, but eh oh well.. Having some stress was good. Kept him on his toes. He stood there patiently waiting on the guy to finish make them their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:32 am

Barry noticed Lamia's uncomfortable-ness but didn't say anything. He nudged Aspen. "Yeah no alcohol for you." he said jokingly, giving a slight chuckle. He waited patiently for Magic to get the drinks and sat back, putting his arms behind his head. "This is nice. Just us, hanging out." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Everyone was getting smoothies? She didn't know everyone had the same taste-buds as her, cool! Aspen leaned back in her seat as well. The autumn couldn't help but agree with what Barry had said - she never knew friends as close as them. Barry, Lamia, and Magic - they were all good friends. "Yeah this is nice!" The blondes gaze traveled over to Lamia a small smile coming onto her lips that was glossed with red-lipstick. "Hey Lamia you wanna sing a little after we get our drinks?" The autumn asked she was also interested in doing some singing not that she was talented at it, but she was in choir a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Just waiting was a pain... If she could just stand up and do something, that would be nice. She had this itching feeling that she was going to screw up big time if she tried to talk for any longer. Lamia shuffled her feet uncomfortably, hunching her shoulders a bit in hopes that she would duck low enough that the other two wouldn't notice. Her hands fidgeted nervously with themselves in her lap, and she finally perked up a bit, her eyes widening in slight surprise. Crap, Aspen was so observant... Letting out a breathy giggle, she softly answered, "Hehe... Wh-what a-a-are you t-talking a-about?" God, she was a terrible liar. Awkwardly she changed the subject. "U-uhm... Wh-what a-are you guys d-doing t-tomorrow...?

She really sucked at this. One reason why she wanted to pick up the drinks... Lamia wanted to put the blame on Magic, but quickly shook that thought. Why the hell was she so goddamn selfish and egotistical? Just hide it... hide it... Let me wear the mask in peace...

OOC;; bad posts galore on my part.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Finally all of the drinks where finished. It took a little bit because everyone asked for something different. The bar tender gave him Barry's and Aspen's drinks first. Magic walked over back to the others, and gave the two autumns their drinks, and walked back to get his and Lamia's. He walked back and handed Lamia her drink, then sat down next to her not really saying anything, instead being focused on his own smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Barry took the drink from Magic as it was handed to him. "Thanks!" he said cheerfully, taking a sip. The pink drink was delicious! He looked over to Lamia to answer her question. "I don't plan on doing anything, although plans can change quickly and without warning". he replied.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Aspen eyes shifted onto Magic as he approached with their drinks. It was cute, it had little umbrellas in them and the straws were vivid and colorful. The drink itself was very playful. Taking the smoothie from Magic the blonde had a big smile on her face "Thanks Magicc!" Placing it on the desk she had played around a little with her straw. Her cheek resting on her left arm, her head leaned forward as she took her first sip and her eyes had sparkled. "This is a great drink! We should come here more often!" The autumn had said taking another sip of her mango smoothie a bit surprised by Lamia's question. Although she practically jumped too answer it, excitement tingling in her eyes. "Oh right tomorrow is my birthday!" The blonde had said using dramatic hand gestures. "I told Vincent about it and he said it'll be cool if I had a party at the lake! You all should come please please pleaseeee!" Aspen had said begging towards Lamia more then Barry and Magic knowing that those two would obviously come.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:04 am

Lamia gently took her drink from Magic, a mousy smile working its way up her face as she internally gave a small sigh of relief that nobody else seemed to have heard Aspen's remark. Goddamn, she was more perceptive and observant than she appeared; it made Lamia doubt her own observation skills. Maybe she was just easy to read? No, was the only answer her mind told her. She never made it easy to tell what she wanted or was thinking at the time. Shifting uncomfortably beside Magic, her eyes were locked down on her drink, her fingers tapping along the side in a rhythm.

Honestly, she couldn't help but flinch from Aspen's sudden outburst. How could she be so loud and enthusiastic all the time? A small, breathy giggle escaped her lips and she felt bad for Magic - he probably heard that at a much higher volume than the rest of them. Did he care about that? Should she say anything? Probably not, there wasn't a need for her to speak up. He could say something about it without her intervening. To be fair, Lamia didn't want to speak up here either.

The way Aspen's eyes were glowing and practically pleading for her to come with the full force of every fiber in her body. Dammit. There was no way out of this. Lamia hated social events, parties, or anything that involved having to deal with other people besides a select few. Here she was, being asked by someone she considered a friend - sort of - to go to one of those stupid gatherings. Her lips thinned, and she hunched her shoulders closer together, seemingly shrinking in size. "U-uhm..." she started off awkwardly.

You don't want to go.

But, it wouldn't be fair to refuse. It'd be selfish.

Isn't it alright to make selfish decisions once in awhile?

No, it wasn't. It really wasn't. Her policy was always everyone else before her own feelings. Slowly, Lamia gave Aspen the answer she wanted, hoping to God that nobody could pick up on how hesitant she was, "I-I-I d-don't m-mind coming..." In her mind, she was trying to go through all the positives about this, trying to ignore the fact that it was a party of all things. At least it was at the lake and the sounds were free to escape and couldn't echo around or be amplified... The lake was at the forest, and the forest was where she first met Magic.

Wait.

Why the hell was she thinking about that? Nope, nope. Let's pretend this part never happened. Okay? Okay. It totally wasn't like she indirectly wanted to say that she wanted to be around the other Winter prefect some more. Totally not. Haha, funny joke... Damn, she was going insane from talking to herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay Friend Group Time
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next