Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yay Friend Group Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

Yay Friend Group Time Empty
PostSubject: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:16 am

Magic walked into the game Lounge. The sounds of the various machines filled his ears. He had invited for some of his friends to come join him in having some fun. His friends being Lamia, Aspen, and Barry. Hopefully Aspen wouldn't be drunk this time, or get drunk this time. It would be bad. It seemed like he was the first one here though. Taking the small time before everyone else got here, Magic walked around with his hands shoved in his pockets, looking at the different machines, and activities available to them, once the others got here.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:20 am

Barry was walking with Aspen to the game lounge where Magic had invited them to hang out. He looked at the sign above the building. The Autumn looked inside and noticed Magic wandering around inside so he entered and walked up to him. Hey! What's up?" he said, greeting the Winter.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 am

There was only one real reason she had agreed to come here - it was to be considerate of her friends, or people she thought were her friends - and to just support their decision on coming. To be completely honest, Lamia partially agreed mainly because Magic had invited her and it would've been rude of her to decline, as much as she hated social gatherings. Hopefully they wouldn't force her to play some games... she was rather poor at them, as much as she enjoyed playing them. Her reflexes were absolutely terribly and she lacked the physical strength to play some of the games - especially air hockey and the pool table. The dance arcade seemed fun, though... sort of. Maybe she could rely on her sense of rhythm? Did arcades normally have karaoke? That sounded like fun, maybe. Why the hell was she looking around and not seeing if her friends were already there? Why was she debating about what was fun?

And she wasn't paying attention, so she wound up bumping into said person who invited them, and knocking him over and well... she fell right on top of him. "O-oh, I-I'm s-s-sor---" Her eyes drifted to see who it was, and immediately, she felt her face burn up, her face red. "A-ah...! I-I'm s-so s-sorry, M-magic...!" Scrambling off him and getting up awkwardly, her gaze immediately traveled to one of the game cabinets. I just had to start off with it being awkward, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 am

That whole incident a few days back still had Aspen feeling a bit dazed and left a major headache when Magic left. She wasn't sure how a bottle of Vodka ended up in their dorm but man was she stupid for believing it was water. The autumn had walked behind Barry, happy too see Magic again and this time she wouldn't be all loopy. The blonde blinked when they arrived at the game lounge she never has been here and was a bit surprised too see it filled up with so many people. She glanced away from Barry as she looked to the games, she always did love arcades when she was little she thought it was so much fun whenever she won tickets or something!

Aspens gaze shifted over towards Barry when she heard him saying something. The blonde smiled as she saw Magic and put some shimmy into her step. "Magic! Yoooooo!" Aspen had said with a cherry smile stopping when they were all together although she was a bit confused on where Lamia was. "Has Lamia showed up yet?" Glancing around too see if she could spot her the blonde was mildy surprised when someone had fell on top of Magic and was quite shocked too see it was Lamia who bumped into him. A smile had creased onto her soft lips, "You guys are sure falling for each other huh? "
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 am

Barry looked back to Magic after his gaze had drifted to one of the games and saw that Lamia had bumped into Magic and now they were both on the floor. That was a terrible joke Aspen." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:44 am

Magic felt the impact of hitting the ground, and let out a huff at the same time he hit the ground so that way he didn't lose too much air in his lungs. He looked to see who it was and saw that it was Lamia. Red started to cover his face in response. When he saw that she started to get up, he started to get up as well, but since they were both scrambling, it sent the both back to the ground on top of each other once again. S-sorry.." He stuttered out, his face getting more red after he had done that. It would be hard to hide the blush now.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 am

"I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry...!" she muttered under her breath, her cheeks twinged with a rosy red color. Why was she never paying attention to where she was going? Then this situation wouldn't be awkward. Stupidstupidstupidstupid. Lamia slid to her feet slowly, standing up with a slight wobble in her steps as she grabbed a nearby game booth for support. Golden, doe-like eyes flitted around when Aspen spoke up, and she could feel her face flaring up. "E-ehehe... Wh-what are y-you t-talking about?" She was never to read... Was Aspen joking? Please say she was just joking. But the worst part was, she never denied it. Did they catch that? Hopefully not...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 am

Magic and Lamia huh? Yeah she could see them getting together but she didn't think it would happen. Magic seemed to be clueless when someone likes him which is like boys these days, all are so blunt and Lamia seemed a bit to shy but she did think that them getting together would be good for the two. The autumn had smiled slightly, only too slightly laugh when they fell together again. "Come on you two, let's go sit before you fall again." Aspen had said looking around for some chairs so they can all sit down together, the autumn blinked when Lamia had said something her smile slightly grew as she pretended to play stupid and innocent. "Oh nothing nothing!" she told Lamia waving her hand to dismiss the comment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 am

Barry noticed the awkwardness between Magic and Lamia. He could definitely see them get together. He walked over to Magic, who was blushing furiously, and offered his hand to help him up. Yeah, maybe you two should sit down for awhile so you don't fall again." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Magic took Barry's hand, and stood up with his help. He let out a deep breath, and his face finally went back to normal. "Yeah sure.. Or we could play some games. I myself would like to play some pool." He said. The last time he played pool was forever ago. He was pretty good at it, but his skills might be really rusty.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"H-huh...?" Lamia stammered, tilting her head to the side a bit in confusion. Was Aspen just messing with her or did she actually suspect something? Maybe the Autumn girl was more perceptive than she thought... Dammit. She'd have to hide her feelings better. Wait! She didn't actually... Well. A small crush doesn't count, does it? She shook her head feverishly, "I-it's f-fine... Y-you g-guys should go pl-play something." To be fair, she mostly didn't want to participate in the games and just came because... they asked her to. What could she do after all? Her strength sucked. "Th-this place is supposed t-to be fun, i-isn't it?" she added softly, an encouraging tone seeping into her words.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:15 pm

She didn't know how to play pool, she never learned how to play so she was up to learning something new. The autumn gave Magic a curt nod, "Yeah! Sounds fun but I don't really know how to play so can you'd have to show me." the blonde said with a shrug before she glanced back at Lamia raising an eyebrow slightly. "Come on Lamia, you can just watch but you shouldn't be here alone." Aspen had said slightly shouldering Magic as a sort of gesture. Aspen had glanced at Barry a bit curious to know if he was able to play pool or not. "Do you know how to play pool?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 pm

I don't really know how to play either." he admitted. "I'd like to learn how to though."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Magic frowned at the three of them. "Whhaaaaatt.. Am I the only one who knows how to play pool? Man you guys.." Magic said with a sigh to add effect. "Come on I can show all of you." He said then spun around and headed for the pool tables. This would be fun teaching at least two people to play pool. Lamia didn't say whither she knew how to play pool or not. So it would be kind unfair to say she didn't know how to play.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Wait, where'd Aspen get that she was just going to stand to the side alone? Lamia gave a small, nervous laugh, before just following the other two, not answering the statement. Yeah... that's the best decision for now. No need to have them worry today. Catching up to Magic, she muttered softly, "I-I'm alright n-not playing." before taking a seat at one of the chairs a little bit away from the table. And so they won't make fun of me for not having the strength to carry that pole... probably. She was not taking her chances because it was so big; it was probably heavy right? Or at least, she'd lose her balance or hit someone by accident... That wouldn't be fun at all. Would they care that she didn't want to play? If Kearn were here, he'd probably have made her try it at least once... or twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay Friend Group Time
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next