Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Friend or Foe? [Open?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

Friend or Foe? [Open?] Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Today the courtyard was randomly silent so Louis was enjoying the day having a chat with the Blue Jays, as always, when he heard some footsteps round the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:13 pm

The light of the midday sun shined on the Luce's white hair as he turned the corner, quietly whistling to himself. He paused as he noticed Louis, walking over to him with his normal grin on his face. "Hey, are you new here?" he asked. He hadn't seen Louis before, which was a bit surprising given how Luce was out and about most of the time when he wasn't attending classes. This was the reason he was going for a walk around the campus, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:19 pm

"Yes. Well kinda. Iv'e been here for a few days." he gave a smile. He saw that the Blue Jays looked somewhat cautious about a person being near them. "Don't worry, it's ok." he somewhat mumbled to them as he stroked one of their little heads then turned back to the student. "So are you an initiate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:33 pm

"Yeah, although I'm gonna be sorted soon." Luce answered. He tilted his head slightly when Louis spoke to the birds that sat with him. He'd never understood why some people tended to do that when the animals they spoke to probably couldn't understand the words being said. Unless... "Hey, is your gift being able to talk to animals?" If he got "yes" for an answer, then it'd make perfect sense. But if the other student's gift was something else, Luce wouldn't particularly care that he was speaking to the birds, as weird as he found it. Luce never really cared much about what others did, as long as it wasn't something like trying to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:37 pm

"Cool! And ya..." he said shyly. "My gift isn't much, but it's enough to keep me happy." He smiled looking at the birds. "I don't know why, I've always had a way with animals. I guess am kinda the peace keeper of the family." he chuckled, thinking about his siblings who might someday come to this same school.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:53 pm

"If it's enough to keep you happy, then it's a good gift." Luce considered happiness to be one of the most important things in life, and believed that as long as someone was happy, they were living a good life. "You've probably always had a way with animals because of your gift," Luce said, chuckling. After all, Louis' gift enabled him to befriend animals with far less difficulty than most people. Luce guessed that Louis was probably content with his gift for this very reason; who wouldn't want to be able to make more friends?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 pm

"Ya. So what's your gift?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? [Open?]   Friend or Foe? [Open?] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe? [Open?]
Page 1 of 1