Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yay Friend Group Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8744

Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Aspens hands had clutched one of the poles she also found this weird chalk that was by where the poles were. Only to examine it with confusion, "Huh hey Magic what are these for?" the autumn had asked holding the cube like chalk in between two fingers. Oh well she wouldn't be needing it anyways she just needed this pole right? With a shrug the blonde had approached the pool table thinking that this pole was pretty heavy. Aspen had glanced over towards Lamia too see her sit down, slightly frowning the blonde had called out towards her. "sure your not gonna play? Wouldnt be fun with 3 people."

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

"Yeah come on Lamia. It'll be fun!" he said. "Besides, you're bound to be better than I am." he gave a small laugh at that. He didn't think he would be able to learn to play but he would try.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9397

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Magic glanced to Lamia for a second but decided to answer Aspen's question first. "That's for the tip of the pole that hits the cue ball." He said. He went over and grabbed a pole off the rack, and took the cube chalk from Aspen. He used the chalk to dust up the tip of the pole he grabbed. Now it was time to address the Lamia situation."We are gonna need you to play, Lamia. If you don't then Barry or Aspen will have to sit out. Pool is designed to be played by an even amount of players sadly. Come on I will teach you how to play. And the poles aren't too heavy. It will be fun." He asked Lamia. He did want her to play but he wasn't going to make her. It was worth a shot though.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:28 pm

There were many things she sucked at. One of them was saying no to other people, even if she didn't want to. The other was that she couldn't resist peer pressure, as much as she tried. Lamia bit the bottom of her lip, reluctantly getting up. So... the game was played with an even amount of players. She shouldn't ruin the fun for someone else, then. Not that heavy? Did he know how strong she was? She was weak. Really weak. Fun. Hopefully if she doesn't hit someone in the process of playing. Without giving them a direct answer, Lamia walked over, her hands stuffed into the pocket of her hoodie, and kept her eyes on the table. Was that enough an answer? Did she have to add anything? She opened her mouth to say something, but the words didn't come out so she let out a sigh instead. This can't be that bad... Right? Fate better not mess with her today.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Barry smiled. "There we go! Now we have an even amount of people!" he said, looking towards Lamia. He turned to Magic. "Are we going to do this in teams or everything for themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 pm

The autumn had smiled lightly when Lamia agreed even though she didn't say anything, the blonde glanced over towards Barry she liked the idea of having teams. She was a bit competitive as well, Aspen nodded "Yeah! I like the sound of teams, Barry you and me against Magic and Lamia Mmk?" the blonde had glanced over towards the balls then at her stick not sure what exactly too think of this. She knew that the balls had to go into the holes but that was pretty much it, pool probably had more rules and other complications to. Looking at Magic "Alright you gonna teach us or what."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 pm

"The game has to be played in teams, and I'm good with those teams. I will explain the need for teams in a second." He said. Magic walked over to the table, and picked up a white ball. "This is called the cue ball. You hit this ball with your pole, and hit the ball in the direction of the other colored balls. Seeing how we are playing in teams, I will go first then it will be Aspen, then Lamia, and then Barry. The whole goal of this game is to hit either all of the solid color balls, or all the strip colored balls into the sockets before the other team. Which type of ball you are going for depends on which type your team sinks into the socket first.You can't move the balls at all unless it's hit by the cue ball, which you hit with the pool stick. You cannot move the cue ball either. You must hit it from the spot it stopped at." Magic explained. He grabbed this triangle shaped and set it on one end of the table, and started going around taking the different types of ball out of each of the 6 sockets. "If Lamia, or I manage to sink a ball of a solid color," Magic held up a ball that was completely solid in color except for the white circle around a black number, "Then we would be aiming to pocket all of those, and you guys would be aiming to pocket all of the stripes. If we sunk a ball with a stripe first, Magic put down the solid color ball and picked up one with a stripe. It had a red strip going around the center, with white covering the top and bottom of the ball. "Then we would be aiming to sink all of the stripe balls, while you guys would be looking to sink the solid color balls. There is one catch though. You might have noticed there is only 7 stripe balls while there are 8 solid color balls. Magic put down the stripe ball, and picked up a solid color ball that was black except for the white spot where the number was. "This is the 8 ball. This is what decides who wins or loses. If we manage to sink all 7 of the other type of balls then we have to sink this ball to win the game. If someone manages to pocket this ball before they take care of the other 7 balls, either solids or stripes, then you automatically lose the game." Magic warned.

Magic then picked up all of the balls from their scattered postion on the table, and started placing them in the triangle frame, then place the 8 ball directly in the middle. He slid the balls around in the triangle on the table before stopping them and removing the triangle frame from around the balls. He place the triangle from back on it's hanger thing. After that he grabbed the cue ball, and went to the other side of the table opposite of the triangle of colorful balls. He placed the cue ball on a small gray dot on the table. He placed his left hand on top of the table, kind of close to the cue ball. He then placed close to the tip of the pool stick on his left hand. His right hand grasped near the end of the stick. "You may want to watch what I do closely, for this is the best way to hit the cue ball." Mason took a moment to aim how he wanted to hit this.. then slowly moved the stick back and forth getting a feel for how hard he wanted to hit the cue ball for the desire effect. Once he decided he brought the stick back, then trusted it forward with his right arm sending the cue ball racing for the other balls. Once it hit the other color balls scattered causing the cue ball to move towards the right side of the table. Magic removed his hand before the cue ball even hit the other balls so that way his hand wouldn't have been hurt. He stood his pole beside him, so that way it wouldn't hit the others. "Alright Aspen your turn. If you need more assistance I will be happy to help." He said to the others.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:02 pm

The autumn blinked a bit startled, Aspen didnt know that the balls would be so loud. The blonde wasnt really listening too Magic either she was distracted by everything that was going around her -- the sounds of the video games the sound of laughing and people cheering so much distractions. Aspen was utterly confused she hardly knew how to use this huge pole thing anyways, but whatever. "Ooookay! lets do this Barry!!" she had said a firey gleam in her eyes. Leaning onto the pool table Aspen took a deep breath as she aimed too space out the balls more with one swift strike the ball had hit each other rolling away from each other by some inches, that should make it easier too hit. Stepping back and inhaling deeply Aspen met everyones gaze a wide smile on her face, "Howd I do?! amazing for someone who never played pool right?" She said with a smugged look giving Barry a playful nudge with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:16 pm

It was an overload of information. Lamia could only blink in confusion, half-dazed, a nervous, uneasy smile resting on her lips. She had watched people play before, when her father dragged her to bars because he was unwilling to leave her at home. In a way, he cared about her safety, but to be honest, being around alcoholics and drug addicts wasn't exactly the best idea either... Watching Aspen and Magic first, Lamia gulped. It was her turn, wasn't it? It's just a ball and a stick... How bad could it be? Grabbing the pole, she slowly made her way to the table.

Positioning her hands exactly how she saw Magic hold the long wooden stick, she reeled it back a bit, her left hand helping her aim at the cue ball. She wasn't exactly great at math, but if she angled it properly, she could get one of them inside the pocket already. Most of them were pretty close to the upper right side of the table... Was it the upper right? It's just that her strength was going to fail her. Lamia felt a little wobbly, having to regain her balance at one point just because it was so long rather than heavy. Biting her lip, she took a deep breath. You can do this... Where was the eight ball? Spotting the dark ball close to the center of the table still, she made sure that she wasn't going to hit it before thrusting the pole forward and removing her hand, suddenly feeling tense.

The balls rolled around in a jittery manner. Crap... she hit it properly with too little strength. It edged decently at the pocket, but it was far enough away that Barry couldn't just push it in. As for the cue ball, it was now on the lower left side of the table, being knocked there from colliding with the other pieces. "A-ah... I th-think I messed up. S-s-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Barry picked up his pool stick and got positioned in the best spot after a few moments of thinking. He got down close to the table to line up his shot and shot the cue ball toward a random ball. It missed, but it did hit another. None of the balls went in, but one was close enough to a pocket so Magic could easily sink it. He frowned but didn't say anything. He stepped back and leaned on his pool stick, waiting for the Winter boy to take his turn.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Magic noticed how easy it would be to sink the ball from what Barry did. He had a slight smirk on his face from noticing that but didn't say anything to the others about it. "You did fine, Lamia. You all did pretty well for your first time. When I first tried I couldn't even hit the ball." He had a small laugh at the end of that statement, but didn't really say much else. He took his pole, and lined up the shot. He pushed the pole forward, and the cue ball hit the ball that sat on the edge of a socket, and sank it. "Well Lamia, it looks like we are solids." He said to his friend.

Time skip was found here

The game went by pretty quickly it was kind of close but Magic managed to sink the 8 ball while Aspen, and Barry still had one last striped ball left. Magic sank their last ball for fun just because he could. He looked at the others. "That was really fun, you guys did awesome. Keep practicing and you might become a better player than me." Lamia even did well. He didn't do all of the work by himself. The dark haired boy put his pole back on the stand and let the cue ball stay on the table. "What would you guys like to do? Seeing how we just did what I wanted to do." He asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:41 am

Everyone had did well but in the end Lamia and Magic ended up winning, but Aspen didnt care she had fun so that was all that really matter. Clasping her hands together the blonde had a widened smile on her face, "That was fun!" She said walking over towards the rack and placing her pole back onto it. Aspen had walked over back too the pool table touching her hand against it and running through it. "We should all come here and play again sometime." The autumn had said with a cheery tone before putting some thought into what they said do next. "How about we go drink something? Im parched and I heard they have a juice bar here!"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 am

The game had finally ended, thank god.

Sure, they had won and everything, but if she had to hold that pole for any longer, Lamia swore she was going to hit someone by accident. Walking over with Aspen to put the stick back, she almost practically tripped over her own feet, scarcely regaining her balance before she collided with the rack.  Her eyes darted over to the group, hoping they hadn't seen her rather awkward mishap before thrusting the pole into the shelf, and heading back. "Th-there's n-n-no way I'd b-be better th-than any o-of you at th-this game..." she muttered, shaking her head slightly. Once Magic finished asking something, her eyes drifted to the karaoke machines...

Lamia opened her mouth as though she were going to speak, but Aspen beat her to it. Besides... she'd be rather selfish to choose to go there. Driving any thoughts of heading there later on today, she gave a small nod, the corners of her lips turning upward gently, "I-I'm f-fine with wh-whatever you g-guys want t-to do." She forced herself to give a slightly brighter smile. Others before yourself, always.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:39 am

Barry went over to put his stick away. "Good game. It was really fun. And it doesn't matter to me what we do next. Whatever's fine with me." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:29 am

Magic was all for coming back at a later date and playing pool again. It would be fun, if it was anything like this time. The winter glanced around the area for a moment, noting that there was a lot to do. "I'm good with heading over to the juice bar." He said. Though he hoped they didn't have any alcoholic beverages. He didn't need a repeat of the other day with Aspen... That was weird..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay Friend Group Time   Yay Friend Group Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay Friend Group Time
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next