Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9176

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:03 am

Kirin looked at Kotori, "You must be a vegan. You should get some protein." she laughed as she flipped the meat over on the fire. "I've been doing this since I could set traps. The Monastery was not always a fun place. They taught me how to survive."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 am

"Just vegetarian," she corrected. "Then again, I speak to birds, so it makes sense, now doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:21 am

Kirin giggled. "It would make sense if you only just didn't eat birds." she pulled the meat off the fire and began to eat it. She cut more off the beast and began cooking that too.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 am

She once more shuddered and continued looking. Then, she stopped dead. "We're not alone. Look. This is man-made," she said quietly, ice in her voice as she turned around. In her hand was a small, unmarked hard candy. "I'm thinking the target knew we were here, and did some research of her own."

((She'll eat anything sweet because of her upbringing))
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:00 am

Kirin looked up as she chewed a piece of meat. "Good. Maybe he'll come to us then and we won't have to chase him down." she turned the meat on the fire over.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 pm

"Are you kidding me?! If the enemy knows where our camp is, they know where our heart is! They can destroy us," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Kirin raised an eyebrow at Kotori. "Our heart?" she picked up the, now cooked, piece of meat and began to munch on it. She dismissed the camp she made, leaving behind only the real fire pit and boar. "Well, lets go get him before he gets us then."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:20 pm

"Good idea. I'll take to the trees, yeah? And I'll send Talon up."

She quickly scaled a tree and became a ghost as she moved towards the camp, though not too fast for Kirin to follow.

((Join the chatbox, Kirin-Senpai))
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Kirin began to tromp through the jungle forest, making sure to keep an eye out for snakes. She left the boar as it was so that it could be reclaimed by the jungle. Surely there would be some wildlife that would eat it. She had her arrows sling across her back and her bow drawn. This was the time to be prepared. It was highly probably that their target was tracking them now.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Talon let out a loud, sharp cry. A rustle of leaves sounded, and a tapping. . . Morse code.

S. . . H. . . E. . . I. . . S. . . C. . .L . . .O. . . S. . . E. . . B. . . Y. . . Y. . . O. . . U. . .
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 pm

Kirin looked all around her as she heard tapping reverberate through the jungle. She quickly readied an arrow. The fuck is that tapping?
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Idiot! Does she not know morse code?!

Talon cawed again, and a bullet whizzed just past Kirin's head, smacking into a tree, not a full centimeter from hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Kirin felt the breeze of the bullet passing by her head. She swiftly turned and pulled the string of her bow tight. She called out into the jungle while simultaneously created a super dense, bullet proof, false skin over herself, "Some sniper you are! Fired a shot and no one's dead!" she peered through the trees, but was unable to see her assailant. She carefully maneuvered through the trees and brush to find the true origin of the shot.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:01 pm

"Warning shot," rang out a cold female voice. Another smacked into a nearly microscopic weak point, causing it to turn into the strange goop and forcing her to make another shield.

Meanwhile, Kotori was forming one of her poison arrows and trying to find an exact location to hit.

Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Kirin easily repaired the damage. "Warning? Of what? An angry brat?" Just one more shot and I'll have her. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next