Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9646

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Mission: Retrieve a relic from a dangerous target
Venue: Amazon Rainforest - South America
Members: Kotori Maita, Kirin Kusabana

Information Unknown To Ms Maita and Ms Kusabana: The 'dangerous target' is January Smith, whom is skilled with a gun. She is clever, to the point where you could nearly count it as a power -- even though it's not. Her aim is extraordinary, but she can't work well in the trees.

---------

Kotori was currently waiting for the partner she was supposed to have for her mission. She was a bit upset, and her peregrine falcon, Talon, jangled the bell on his jesses. He chirruped an, "Are you okay, Mistress?"
"Yes, yes. Quite alright, Talon. Quite alright. Just a bit anxious."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9134

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Kirin was ready for her mission. She was told that she would be accompanied by another, Kotorie something. Kirin wasn't particularly worried about her partner. Kirin had her quiver strapped across her chest, and her bow along with it. She made sure to bring plenty of arrows since she wasn't very good at making them on the fly yet. Finally she approached the meeting point. She saw a girl standing there with a hawk of some kind. "Hello! Kotori, I presume?" she waved at her.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm

"Yes! You must be Kirin."

She had a bow herself, and a bag over her shoulder. Inside of it she had arrowheads, a lighter, kerosene, a vial of poison she rarely used from a poison dart frog (it was Hell to collect), old rags, and on her back she had a quiver of arrows with notches on the top, but no heads.

"I see we use similar weapons," she observed simply. The falcon on her shoulder cawed at Kirin.

"Talon! You know for a fact you are not allowed to curse," she scolded, gently yanking on one of his jesses like you would cuff a child's ears.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 pm

"So it would seem." She gave the bird, Talon, a curious look. "Careful, bird. I will eat you if the mood strikes me." Kirin then addressed Kotori, "I guess your gift is talking to birds then?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 pm

He cawed in response.

"Avian Manipulation, to be exact. They'll do what I tell them to."

"Tell her I said that I fought a fox and won!"

"You didn't fight a fox and win. You lost severely and still can't fly well."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 pm

"Some bird of prey you are." Kirin giggled. "I suppose it's only fair I show you my gift." She held out a hand and concentrated on Talon. A grey ooze bubbled and rose from her hand, forming into a replica of the bird. It spread its wings and flew over to land on Kotori's shoulder, opposite Talon. The copy bird leaned forward to stare down at Talon.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:25 pm

"Who the hell are you?"

"Naughty!" she scolded, pulling on his jesses again.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:28 pm

"My gift is creation." Kirin held out her arm and the copy bird flew back before exploding into a grey ooze again, evaporating before it made a mess on anything. "Well, shall we be off then?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:31 pm

"Yes, I believe we shall."

"Will their be food there?"

"You only ever think about food, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Kirin stepped up onto the platform and she was whisked away and found herself in the amazonian rain forest. The heat was a nice change from the cold of North Dakota. She took a moment to take in her surrounds. There were trees everywhere. Why would a sniper choose to hide in the jungle?
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:40 pm

She was then there, too.

"Talon, look for her. I was told she had white hair," she replied, pulling a camouflage hood over her head.

"Alright, I'll take to the trees and follow him, since I'm better at a higher vintage point. Why don't you follow on the ground and cover us? That way, we have eyes the sky, on the ground, and in-between."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Kirin could have done the search on her own, but decided to let Kotori take the lead on this mission. She was the newest student at the school, making every other student her senior. "Sure, just tell your bird not to eat my friends." Kirin held her hands out and mice began to pour from her palms and scattered about, hunting down the target of their mission. Kirin herself, began to stroll through the jungle, searching out a decent camping space.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:47 pm

"He doesn't hunt while he has orders," she replied before quickly scaling a tree and fading into the leaves and lower branches. Because the trees overlapped, she was all but able to run across the branches from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm

After about an hour of casual searching, Kirin found a suitable place to set up a base camp. Kirin created a large tent with two beds and a bird perch. Outside the tent, she created a short table with some cushion seats. She then started on a camp fire, collecting firewood and made a pack of matches. After the fire was lit, she went out to set some traps. She didn't use, or need, her gift for this and she knew she nearing the limit of her gift anyway. Until the mice came back, or were destroyed, she would have to make do. Kirin returned to the camp and sat near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:57 pm

A good hour later, Talon returned and saw the perch before landing. Kotori arrived about six minutes later. "We think we found what could be a campsite, but I'd recommend investigating before going in and perhaps ambushing some poor tourist."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next