Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9685

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:29 pm

"My condolences. Luca grew in the village. I never knew much of his homelife, but I knew when he came to see me, he would sometimes have bruises along his ribs. He always told me that he fought with his brothers to sharpen his skills, since he had always been the weak one."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9173

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:30 pm

"Your people allowed a male into an amazonian village? Why didn't they kill him?"
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:32 pm

"No, no. My mother and I lived the lifestyle near a village. We would occasionally go in for supplies and such, but on such days men and boys stayed inside."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Kirin giggled, "For one woman and her child? The monastery would not have been so cowardly."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:52 pm

"My mother was a savage."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Just then, the mice all returned. Kirin picked one up and held it to her ear. A few nods later and they all evaporated. "Well, it looks like our target is in that camp. It's kind of late now though. We should probably wait till morning to make any move against him."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:07 am

"I agree. Though, I don't quite feel safe in a ground camp myself," she admitted. "Why don't I take a blanket or two and make a hammock above, so we still have eyes in the sky, and we both feel safe?"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:49 am

Kirin shrugged, "Sure. If that will make you feel better." Kirin walked into the tent and crawled into bed.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:01 am

She scaled another tree, forming a plan as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:48 am

Kirin awoke to darkness the next morning. It wasn't unusual for her to be awake so early. She got out of bed and stretched. She dismissed her bed and walked outside. She moved a little away from the camp, making sure she was still within eye sight. Kirin took a deep breath and began her kata. Slowly moving through the stances, she moved as though fighting using an invisible sword.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:07 pm

A quiet rustle of leaves sounded, and an arrow shot into the tree right next to her head, probably even grazing Kirin's ear.
"You weren't quiet enough," Kotori spoke, seemingly appearing out of nowhere beside her. "If you're going to practice on a misdion, you need to be more careful. By the way, I didn't miss."

((Sorry, I'm on my phone, and it's derping))
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Kirin flinched slightly at the arrow as it whizzed by her head. She quickly created her favorite sword, a katana with a dragon etched into the blade, and was holding it steady to Kotori's throat. Kirin took in a deep breath and lowered her sword, allowing it to evaporate. "I was hiding from you." Kirin walked off into the woods to check her traps without waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:06 pm

She let a smirk play across her lips. "How entertaining. Well, Talon, eyes to the sky. Head to the camp, you're my compass."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Kirin found a boar after checking a few empty traps. She dismantled the empty traps and hauled the boar back to camp. She gutted and cut out the meat, setting them on the fire to cook.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 am

She glanced at the vulgar sight before her, and nearly wretched. "You must have an iron stomach to be able to eat a being that was once living," she muttered, having been picking berries and certain mushrooms near the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]   Easter Egg Hunt [Mission] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt [Mission]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next