Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12045

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

He blushed a little bit. "Really? Beckett's right about romance?" He said with a light smile. 'Yes, I just so happen to know about Romance' the voice said. Connor looked at Yin, seeing her blush made his smile turn to a slight smirk. "So while you agree with it,does the thought of it seem weird?"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 11995

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 pm

"I-I don't know, it d-depends...I mean if you're talking about kissing in general, I wouldn't know since I-I've never b-been kissed before. On the other hand, if you're talking a-about u-us to be completely honest, I wouldn't know either. We just met, but I...I-I reallylikeyou!" She said the last bit so quick that it was, almost, incomprehensible. Grabbing her head between her hands, she shook it from side to side softly. She was very confused with her feelings. She really like the boy, but at the same time she was nervous due to the fact they just met. "I d-don't know what to s-say..." Returning to gaze at him, she looked into his green eyes trying to find something that could help her out of her confusion.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm

He chuckled and took her hand, gently kissing her knuckles. "True enough, so I'll propose this for you, tomorrow is Saturday, and that's when I'll show up for our date, then if I prove to be a good date, at the end of the day you can decide how you feel about me...well, the three of us" he said releasing her hands. Well they did just meet, and Connor was really making moves all across the board to see where it went, so far it was going along nicely.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

The sudden action made her gasp, her eyes following his every move. She tried to say something but no sound came out, and she opted to just nod her head. By the time he was finished kissing her knuckles, she already looked like a tomato. After some seconds of just staring at him, a gentle smile appeared on her face. "I-I think that's a very g-good idea." Suddenly, her eyes held a hint of playfulness. Leaning in closer, she shifted closer to his ears. "In fact, I-I'll be cheering for you...So, don't l-let me down, please." Shifting away, she held her gentle smile as she sent him a, barely noticeable, wink.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 am

He smiled. "I won't dream of it" he said. Connor looked at her for a long moment after that, wondering how he got this got his far in one day. In the beginning there he was just sifting through books, the she came up for his help, and it just took off from there. "In fact, if you are in my favor by the end of the day...you could simply seal the deal with that kiss" he added with a little wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 pm

A soft chuckle left her mouth, as she hit his arm lightly. "Maybe I will, or maybe not. We'll see what happens." Mimi couldn't believe how it all happened, either. Though, she had always believed in the phrase 'Everything happens for a reason'. To think that she got the opportunity to meet Connor, just because she didn't get a chance to finish a novel back at home. Looking at the forgotten book on the table, a smile came to her lips. "To think that we met, just because I needed to finish reading this book and at that precise moment, you were the only one who could help me find it...." Brushing her fingers over the cover of the book, she returned her gaze at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 pm

He shrugged. "Oppurtunity shows up in many places" he said. He smiled at her yet again, looking at her eyes. "Something I heard my mom say a lot when she met somebody new during her day, I guess it applies to many things, from making friends, to...well asking your new friend for a date" he said laughing a little. Beckett chuckled. 'You seem to be calm around her, and she seems to be opening up more, if all goes well tomorrow you may have a girlfriend soon enough' he remarked in his head. Connor chuckled. "That's not up to me Beckett" he said aloud, reaching across the table for his bag, and sitting it next to him again.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Smiling, she kept her gaze on Connor as she nodded to his words. "Well, I think your mom was right on her words." Hearing his chuckle and words, she couldn't help but join in on his laughter. "What's not up to you, Connor?" She quickly asked the boy, her right eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. A playful smile directed at him.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Connor chuckled and shook his head. "Well it's nothing really...just Beckett commenting on our body language" he said simply. He rested his chin on his hands, and smirked at her again. "I don't know if I should tell you yet, what he said exactly...you'll have persuade me a bit"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Body language? She stared at him, to see if she could pick up anything in his body language that would give him away, but failed to do so. She could only look into his emotion-filled eyes, though even those gave limited information on what he was feeling. She shook her head as she chuckled in amusement. "To tell you the truth, I don't think I am that good at persuading people." As soon as she finished her sentence, she felt some stirring coming from her lap. Looking down, she noticed that Kinji was starting to wake up from his deep slumber. Quickly her maternal instinct towards the pup kicked in. She softly caressed his ears and a gentle smile graced her face. "Why hello, sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?" Hearing his owner's voice, Kinji gave a small bark as if he was answering her question.

Yin's gift has nothing to do with animals but since she was the one who raised and cared for the small husky, they managed to form a bond that made them communicate without words. "So, guess what Kinji? I'm going on a date tomorrow, isn't that exciting." Kinji istantly gave another bark but this time was followed by a small whimper. "Oh, don't be so sad. If you behave well, then maybe our friends here might let you come with us..." Kinji gave another whimper and quickly rosed on his two back legs and try to lick Yin's cheek; this was his way of trying to convince her to let him go with her. Looking up at Connor she smiled, though her eyes held a pleading look for him to help her comfort the small dog.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Connor chuckled but nodded all the same. "He can come if he's a good boy" Connor said with a little smile. He rubbed Kinji's head, gently scratching him behind the ears. "Besides, who knows when adventure with strike and we'll need a dogs nose" he added with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Looking back down, she smiled at the sight of Kinji's tail wagging happily at Connor's petting. "Hear that, Kinji? If you are a good boy then you could come with us, but you have to behave. Okay?" Kinji barked in response and licked her cheek then, turning around, he did the same to Connor. Watching the interaction, a fit of giggles escaped Yin's lips. "How cute!" After her laughter calmed down, she pulled the pup away from him. "Sorry for that, he gets carried away sometimes." Holding Kinji in her lap, she chuckled as the dog barked again as if to agree with her words. Smiling sincerely, she thanked him for helping her. "Thank you, though."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:57 pm

He laughed. "Don't mention it, I'm having a good day today...and will have a better one tomorrow I bet" he said. The time user stretched his arms slowly over his head, the muscles flexing a bit in the process, he lowered his hands back on his lap. "I still can't believe you think my power is cooler than turning things to ice...then again that's probably because I like the cold"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Smiling she nodded at his first comment. "I agree with you on that." Observing the boy next to her, she watched as he raised his arm and stretched them. At the sight of his muscles flexing, a slight pink dusted her cheek but it quickly faded away. Hearing his next comment, a chuckle came out of her soft-looking lips. "I could say the same thing to you, but I still like the cold as well. Though, I usually can't feel it due to my exceedingly low body temperature. Sometimes, I wish I could feel the sensation of cold, though sometimes I am glad I cannot..." She gently smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:31 pm

He nodded. "I can't imagine not being able to feel cold" he said looking at her hands. Connor reached out and took them into his, running his fingers again her palm slowly. Her skin was unnaturally cool, but he still liked her touch, maybe it was his attraction to her. Maybe it was because he just didn't mind it because he already knew it. How curious he was, if they kissed, would her body temperature drop or rise...did she heat up when she blushed? Who knows but her...he would find out at some point...right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next