Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12006

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Connor chuckled. "I'm nice, but not that nice, if you fluster me you'd have to have a wide range of ways to defuse my calm exterior" he said shrugging. "I say everything so bluntly because I'm that kind of guy, blunt and to the point...well unless I'm planning a big reveal" he added, resting his chin in his hands. His smirk changed into another light hearted smile. "And if my smile makes your heart race, what would you say to a date?"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 11956

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 pm

"A-A date?" Her head snapped up, her eyes still looking at him. "But d-didn't we just met...?" Her question was more for herself than for him. A part of her wanted to reject the offer, to stand up, pick Kinji up and walk away. That part of her was scare that, if she became to attach to the boy; to Connor, she might end up getting hurt in the end. However, there was that other part; the one that wanted her to say, yes. To let him take her on a date and see where it goes, where it leads them? But the problem was, that she was confused. To be more honest, she was incredibly torn between the two. Shaking her head from side to side her hands, suddenly, becoming more interesting. "I-I don't know what to say..."

Sensing his owner's discomfort, Kinji quickly became alert. Facing Connor he started to growl while baring his teeth,  letting him know that he was upset with him. His eyes looked intensely at the time master, as if he was trying to tell Connor, that he needed to fix whatever he did. Chuckling softly, Yin picked Kinji and proceeded to calm him down. "Kinji, calm down. I'm fine." To make her point, she let him sniff her and lick her chin. "See? Nothing is wrong." Looking back at Connor, she sent a sad smile, his way. "I apologize. He is very protective and once he thinks I'm in danger, he gets a bit aggressive. However, I have one question for you? What does Beckett thinks, about you asking me on a date? I know you're basically the same person, but he does have a conscience of his own, as you mentioned before. He surely has to have his own opinion on this; and I want to know what he thinks?" Yin knew that her voice might sound a bit apprehensive or rude. Heck! She may even be overreacting to just a simple question, but Beckett was also a part of him. And before she makes her decision, she needed to know where he stood on all of this. Whatever this was.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Connor shrugged and waited a beat. 'To be honest, if you go with it, you'll probably have fun, and maybe, just maybe she'll warm up to you a bit more. She probably doesn't want you to hurt her or for it to go bad between you as you just met and became her friend.' Connor nodded slowly. "He says if I go for it, it could be fun, you and I could get a bit closer. That you probably don't want to get hurt or take the risk of that happening, as well as you don't want to compromise our new friendship" he said running his fingers over the table in a slow circle. He pretended to be calm about this but he was a little bit nervous about her answer.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 pm

A fit of laughter suddenly, escaped her lips. She couldn't help herself, but she had a good reason to laugh. "In a-all my life I've never met a person like you, Connor. Or like Beckett. I have to admit, both of you have great observation skills and are pretty smart. Everything he said, was on point or really close to what I was actually feeling...Are you sure your gift is time control and not empathy?" Smiling, she shook her head while playing with Kinji's ears to keep him calm. "I guess if you are really sure about this, I..I would g-go on a date with you." She looked at him directly, seriousness evident in her deep, violet eyes. "But I have one condition. No matter what happens, I want you to promise that ,we'll try to work it out together. From now on, both of you can count on me; and I really want to be able to do the same with you...." Her eyes filled with hope but also nerves, as she gave Connor a sincere smile. Her hands shaking since she anxiously waiting to hear his response. "So, what you think?"
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Connor nodded silently, obviously attempting to look serious, but broke into a grin. "I think I accept your terms, and that I want you to know everything that I say to you can be taken to heart, unless I'm obviously playing with you for the laughs" he said after he composed himself. Connor smiled slightly again. "And I'm pretty sure time control is my only power, I can read people some times...and sometimes Beckett just knows the second side to everybodies emotion moments" he adds yet again with his cool collected look in his eye and gentle smile. 'Now your just trying to extend your time with her' Beckett said.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Upon hearing his reply her violet eyes filled with joy, making them look shinier than usual. Her pink lips formed into a big grin, as she responded to him. Grabbing his hand, she shook it to seal the agreement. "Then it's a deal!" Knowing that her hand must be freezing she released his, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable. Soon another burst of laughter could be heard, as a result of the comment on his power. However, it soon died down; Yin's face becoming serious again. "I have another question...Doesn't Beckett feel lonely sometimes? Him being his own self, too; maybe feeling trapped inside your body....Hasn't he thought about being able to talk to people by himself as well?" Yin didn't want to push him, into telling her something so personal, even if she was genuinely concern about Beckett. No, she felt concerned for both of them; after all she was friends with both. Right? She wasn't actually sure about it, though. "Ugh! I don't even know if I am making sense...Forget what I just asked." She waved her hand dismissively at Connor, to let him know that he didn't need to answer.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Connor shrugged. "Beckett doesn't really see it like that, he's aware of my existence as well as his own, and accepts that we share a physical body, so I guess as long as I'm not alone and we're not arguing, he's never lonely or angry, he's just there, watching" he said. Becketts precedes folded yet again over Connors mind. 'Thats pretty much right, I'm never lonely because he's always there anyway' he said. Connor nodded. "And because I'm always around he can't really be lonely" he repeated. "Besides, Beckett is kinda me, so while I'm repeating..or paraphrasing, what he says he's talking all he wants"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am

"Well, aren't you the total package? Two-in-one. We should be extra grateful, for having the opportunity to meet you. Right, Kinji?" Placing her right elbow on the table, she rests her head on the palm of her hand while giving him a playful yet sweet, smile. Meanwhile Kinji had, already, fallen asleep on her lap as her other hand kept caressing his small, cute, doggy ears. "Kinji?" Becoming confused from the lack of response from the dog, she lowered her gaze to the sleeping dog. Slight snoring sounds could be heard coming from the small husky, making Yin giggle softly. "I guess someone got tired of our endless chitchat." She returned her gaze back to Connor, after giving the dog a light, soft pat on the head. "So, back to our date topic. Are you going to tell me where are you, planning to take me? Or, Are you going to leave it as a surprise?" Her head going back to rest on the palm of her hand, Yin looked at Connor with a raised eyebrow. The gesture making her look a bit, funny.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 am

Connor smirked a little bit. "Maybe I'll make it a suprise for you, it'll be more entertaining then right?" He said. The time user looked at her, and laughed for a moment. "Your adorable, Sweetheart" he said after he lifted his head from the tables surface. He smiled at her, then shifted forward in his chair, gently brushing his lips over her cheek, a soft kiss, then brought his lips by her ear. "That's for the kiss in the library" he whispers, before sitting back in his chair again.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Yin was about to protest about the sudden tresspass on her personal space, when the feeling of his lips on her cheek froze her in place. "That's for the kiss in the library". Her jaw dropped a bit, leaving her looking a like a small fish out of water. The feeling of his breathing in her ear, made her cheeks flush. As soon as he went back to his chair, she raised her hand up, to her cheek. Placing it where he kissed her she gazed at him, shock still evident in her eyes. She was pretty sure that all that blushing, wasn't good for your health. Letting out a sigh, she quickly went back to hiding her face from him. "Y-You must e-enjoy making me flush, don't y-you?" She asked from her hiding place, though it sounded more like a mumble.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Connor shrugged. "Deep down, I probably do, the way it shows up so bright and all" he said with a little smirk. "But you did kiss me on the cheek earlier so I was just returning the favor a bit" he added . The look of shock and the way she's shifted and hid her blush made him smirk, but the way she reacted made him feel closer to a boyfriend than her friend...then again that was what he was aiming for with the date.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Her head snapped up abruptly from its hiding place, as she placed her gaze on Connor. "That's the point! You didn't have to return the favor. To be honest; at that moment I wasn't thinking rationally. If I were to be thinking reasonably, I wouldn't have kiss you in the first place." She crossed her arms trying to look upset, but it was clear that it was all a front. She obviously, appreciated the tender gesture however, she was not going to admit it openly in front of him. Suddenly, a loud snore could be heard coming from the small husky in her lap. She quickly looked down, a smile quickly appearing on her face. The sudden distraction from the embarrassing situation, made it possible for her to calm down. Even though, a small blush was still faintly visible on her cheeks, the tension was quickly vanishing and her body was able to relax. "Anyway, lets just s-say we are even since I still need to ask some question about our date. Like, when is it going to be?", she said as she returned her gaze back at him.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Connor chuckled. "But I enjoy repaying all favors with equal exchange" he said to her first statement. His eyes dropping to Kinji once he snored in her lap, Yin's smile yet again gracing her face. He smiled a bit when she looked at him again, the blush still a little visible on her cheeks. "I'll come to your dorm on Saturday" he said simply. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Smiling, she shook her head. "I think that's all, since you are obviously going to keep the place a surprise. Not that I don't like the element of surprise, though." She stood silent, resigning herself to just observe him. She liked the way his green colored, eyes made her remember the deep forest that surrounded her house back home. "I like your eyes. They remind me of home", she blurted that out, violet orbs gazing directly at green ones. Soon realizing the meaning of her comment, she quickly tried changing the subject. "So, what do you like to do on your spare time?" She asked, hoping that he would just play along.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm

He chuckled but just decided to throw her a bone. "I read and practice my gift a bit, then I work out, listen to My Chemical Romance or maybe a bit of Sleeping with Sirens while I go on a walk, sometimes I just sleep on the weekends because I study some books on schizophrenia" he said explaining his normal routine for what he would do. He looked into her eyes, holding his gaze onto hers, while resting his chin on his hands again. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next