Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 11995

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"Interesting...I usually spend my time reading or drawing. Those are my two main hobbies, though sometimes I use to take walks through the forest near my house, back at home. I used to take my sketch book and draw some of the animals I encountered." She smiled, while remembering the different types of animals she used to observe and draw, back at her house. "I could show you, my sketchbook some other time, if you want." Looking at him, her smile grew bigger. "I would love to use you as a model sometime. If you let me, that is."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12045

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Connor nodded. "I'd let you do whatever you wanted with me" he said simply. Beckett on the other hand sighed, hoping Yin didn't take that the wrong way. While Connor was smart, handsome, and as blunt as a baseball bat, he sometimes used double meaning sentences without noticing. "I sometimes write here and there but I don't know if I'm any good for it really, nobodies read it aside from Beckett...and he's not much of a critic really"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Yin was isolated for most of her life, so she was a bit oblivious to suggestive sentences, like the one Connor just said. Though, it didn't mean she was completely innocent. She was pretty smart herself. She still remember the time her parents tried to explain the act of "having babies", by using the traditional -When Mommy and Daddy love each other very much. Blah, blah, blah, blah- speech; she was so annoyed, that she wanted to freeze them, FOREVER. But, she loved them to much. So, she refrained herself from harming them.

Yin looked at Connor, excitement clearly seen in her eyes. As she listened about his writing hobby, a sincere smile appeared on her face. "Great! Maybe on our date, on Saturday. I could bring my sketchbook and show you some of my drawings; and you could bring some of your stories so, I could read them. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 am

Connor nodded. "Yeah, I think that would work" he said nodding. Somebody was going to read work...was it going to be good enough? He smiled at her. "So a moment ago, you told me, my eyes reminded you of home...what did you mean?"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:35 pm

"Oh, that...I-I really like how green they are. Their color reminds of the forest I used to take walks through. I also like how your emotions shine through them." Smiling, she mimicked his action by resting her head on her hands as well. "My parents used to say the same thing to me. About, how my eyes were like an open book of emotions, before I discovered my gift. Though, I don't know what made them think, that now, they are different somehow...Maybe that's why I like yours; because they remind me of mines." Her smile became sad for a bit, before disappearing completely.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

He looked into her eyes. "I don't know, yours look pretty normal to me, the eyes are said to be the windows to a person soul...and when I look deep enough, I see some emotions warped up tight in isolation, but they're dying to get out" he said shifting a little closer. "As long as I'm here, you can tell me what you see when you look into my eyes, even while you don't see it loud and clear passed my blunt flirtings, I'm your friend, and I plan on helping you with anything you need"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Yin's smile returned after hearing Connor's words. "I'm very glad to hear you say that, Connor. To be honest, you are the first person I can consider my true friend. Mostly the ones that called themselves my friends in the past(mostly butlers and maids hired by her parents), eventually got scared by my gift. That's why my family kept me isolated from, mostly, everyone." Shifting closer, she grabbed his hand. Unexpectedly, her eyes filled with small tears of joy.  "You don't know how happy it makes me to able to trust in someone for the first time. I'm really happy to meet you...no, both of you. " After finishing her little speech she quickly hid her face again, not wanting those green eyes focused on her as she cried or be seen as weak. She didn't notice the hand still in her grasp; her hand a bit colder than usual due to her jumbled up emotions. Her shoulder's could be seen shaking as short, soft sniffs could be heard coming from her spot.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Connor rubbed her hand gently then got up and moved to sit next to her, still holding her hand. "Hey now, don't start crying on me now, hell if you are don't look away like I'm going to see you as weak okay?" He said squeezing her hand gently. She was facing away from him still, if she turned to him now he would be pretty much an inch away from her. "If your crying out of joy don't hide from me"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Sensing his presence closer her body instinctively, tensed but quickly relaxed. Feeling his gentle action, she returned it. Getting out of her hiding place, she raised her head back up. As she rubbed her eyes, a small laugh escaped her lips. "I-I wasn't c-crying. I j-just had something i-in my eye.", she said, obviously as a joke. Not really noticing, how close they were to each other at the moment; she tilted her head up to look into his eyes. Raising her hand up she placed it on his cheek with a sincere smile adorning her face. "Thank you, for accepting to be my friend." Her eyes, showed how grateful she was towards him while her voice although sweet, held a serious tone underneath.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Connor smiled at her. "Your welcome" he said, his eyes gentle. He reached up with his free hand and placed it on hers.'Your so close you could kiss her to make this moment romantic.'Beckett commented. Connor suddenly blushed a little bit. "Beckett!" He said under his breath. !what? It's a logical observation, you could kiss her and this would be beautiful. "I'm not going for a kiss" he said, aloud then looked at Yin, as if he was just remembering her presence again, he blushed a bit harder.

Last edited by BlazeBurst on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Her violet eyes widened at the sudden realization of how close they were, before bursting into laughter. "Oh..Oh my god! I-I'm so..I'm sorry! Is just t-that, y-you look so cute when you blush!" She quickly covered her mouth, to stop the next fit of laughter from being heard. Shaking her head to calm down, she looked at him. "I apologize for laughing. I couldn't help myself when I saw how flustered you looked... Thank you, Becket. Whatever you said that made him blush, I really appreciate it." She said with a playful smile on her face. Suddenly, she lightly brushed her fingers over his right cheek.  "He looks so adorable..." As the thought passed through her mind, her own face became a bright red.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:46 pm

He looked at her blush and chuckled, his fading away. "I take it you thought of something involving me?" He said gently. He wanted so badly to smirk at her but what Beckett said stuck with him a little bit. One little bump between them and she probably would blush to the point her head exploded...or turn him into a Popsicle and figure him to be a creep. "Want to know what Beckett said?" He asked looking at her with a little air of mystery.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Her blush intensified upon hearing his first question. If that didn't give her away, the slight nod she gave him as a response sure did. "I-I..um..I just thought, you l-looked adorable when blushing." She said this while facing away from him due to how, embarrassed, she felt. When she heard his other question she gave another slight nod, though she still faced away from him. "S-Sure. Though, I already know it has something to do with the word k-kiss."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Once she told him that he looked adorable he smiled a little. upon seeing her blush and look away,Connor leaned a little closer, his lips yet again, by her ear."while I was so close to you, and you were just an inch away from me, he said if I kissed you right then, it would be seen as a romantic moment" he whispered. Then he shifted back, though it didn't change much else between them space wise.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Feeling Connor's breath in her ear made her blush brighter, if that was even possible. However, as soon as she heard his words, she quickly returned her gaze at him. This time she noticed how close they were to each other, and that made her a bit nervous. "O-Oh. He r-really said that?..." She pondered a bit about Beckett's words, a smile appearing on her face as she did. "You know something. He's actually right about it being romantic..." Accidentally saying that out loud, she quickly covered her mouth with her hand. Her blush spread all over her face, her eyes widening in shock. "How come this keeps happening!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next