Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9518

The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm

A sleek black car pulled up in front of Beata Academy and a girl in her late teens stepped out when it stopped. She wore a white dress clinched at the waist with a brown belt, with simple white shoes and white gloves; the colour of her hair could only be described as orange. She smiled when she saw the school, then reached back into the car to grab a black violin case.

"Here you go, Miss," the driver said as he handed her a large suitcase. She thanked him and put her suitcase down on its wheels so she could drag it across the ground.

With somewhat of a struggle, she managed to open the doors and enter the hallways of Beata Academy.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10082

The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Exams.

That had been all Peter had been thinking about for two weeks already. He didn't have any exams until the end of June, but ever since his freshman year, his parents had pushed him to begin his studies two months in advance. He'd thought that a little excessive, initially, but in the end, they had been right to force him into such a habit. He'd never scored lower than a ninety on any exam, thanks to their rigorous study regime.

Luckily, carrying a mountain of textbooks was no strain on the Spring. Mechanical arms had their perks. Unluckily, however, the halls were crowded. The last class of the day had just come to a close, and everyone was out and about. It was becoming increasingly harder for Peter not to knock into people and lose his grip on his books. He'd already had three close calls.

Just when he turned the corner leading to the hallway's exit, feeling as though he'd escaped the worst of the after-school rush, he rammed right into an unfamiliar ginger girl and lost hold of all of his textbooks. He flinched visibly as they all went tumbling to the ground, creating a thunderous racket that seemed to stretch down the length of the hallways behind him. He could hear a couple of girls jumping in surprise somewhere close by.

"Ah, otlichno.."
His eyes snapped up to the girl he'd crashed into. ".. I-I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were there. It's.. Ehm.. It was kind of hard to see around everything I was carrying." He crouched down to begin collecting his misplaced textbooks.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:27 pm

The crowded hallway was somewhat intimidating at first, but it was nothing Charlotte hadn't already seen before at her other schools. The thought that it was probably the end of the school day crossed her mind for a brief second before -

BAM!

Someone slammed into her shoulder and a loud sound resulted from their books hitting the floor. Charlotte's balance wavered and she let go of the handle of her suitcase, instead latching her gloved hand onto the arm of the boy who crashed into her. Briefly she considered the way his arm felt, hard instead of soft like flesh. She let go as soon as she regained her footing, momentarily lost as his eyes met hers and he began apologising profusely.

He's. . .tall.

Charlotte found her head and gently set down her violin case, crouching down next to him. "It's my fault, really," she said, handing him a book, "I was practically standing in the middle of the hallway. Disaster just waiting to happen." She smiled kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:46 pm

He offered the stranger a tired smile and took his physics journal from her hand, making sure to place it carefully on top of the growing pile. "Ah, it's alright. I really need to get a bag for all of these. I'm a walking circus act."

As Peter gathered the remainder of his books, he noticed the large black bag sitting just behind the girl. "New arrival?" he asked, gesturing towards it. He would never understand why the school took people in at random, and not at the beginning of the year. It was almost summer.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Charlotte looked back at her bag and violin case and nodded, returning her attention to the boy who had bumped into her. "Yep," she answered, then smiled sheepishly. "I know it's almost the end of the year but I. . .couldn't wait." She paused, like she was thinking about it. "I suppose everyone has their own reasons for being here."

She picked up her suitcase and violin case and rested the latter on the former so her right hand was free. She held her gloved hand out in front of her. "I'm Charlotte Chase," she said. It was only after she had put out her hand that she realized he wouldn't be able to shake it.  

The books, dummy.

Right. She pulled her hand back and gave him a smile instead.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:26 pm

"Peter." He glanced at her outstretched hand helplessly, but luckily she withdrew it. "I'm not very useful with all these books. Sorry." He chuckled and pulled himself back up onto his feet, making sure to be excessively careful that they didn't topple again as he rose upwards. He glanced down the hallway behind Charlotte for a heartbeat, and then back at her. "If you want, I could put these away and show you where the office and the initiate dorms are. The academy is pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:17 pm

A big smile was put on her face at his suggestion. "Really? That would be so amazing, thank you. I'm always getting lost. My mom says I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached," she said with a laugh. She rearranged her bags somewhat so her right hand could be completely free. "I can carry some of your books, if you need me to. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]   The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Girl Meets Her Soulmate Bucky Light For The First Time [Closed]
Page 1 of 1