Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yin meets Yang {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10046

Yin meets Yang {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Blonde hair stuck to a sweaty forehead, as the sweat glistened in the florescent light of the training rooms. Blue eyes equally glinting, but for different reasons. They were filled with determination, matching the teen's set frown. This student was training for the tournament, building the chest muscles he uses for his wings. Because he is new to the school, and doesn't have as much practice as older students had. Putting himself at a disadvantage. The only thing he had is his wings, and his partial bow and arrow skills. Was that stereotypical for an angel to do? To fight with a bow and arrow? What did it matter? He was good at it, so he had that going for him. The teen lay on the bench press, not over exerting himself past the weight he could lift, as he had no one to spot him. Controlling his breathing, he finished a set of reps, and placed the bar on the stand above him. Leo, the student, sat up and snatched the towel off of a stand next to him. Smirking, he wiped his forehead and neck with the soothingly cold towel.

That was when he got a feeling. Something made him feel anxious, and threatened. Was that what he felt? Or was some kind of sixth sense telling him something was coming? Pursing his lips, Leo looked around the room searching for the source of this mysterious feeling.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:11 pm

The door to the training room squeaked open as a young brown-haired boy glanced in. He seemed mixed in feelings as he squeezed in, rubbing his hand over the baseball cap he was still wearing. It might not be in dress code to wear it, but he really didn't want to show off the horns he had under them. His green eyes darted around the room when he saw the the blonde haired boy what was cleaning around as well.  As soon as his eyes landed on Leo, an almost unnatural wave of fear, but also anger rose up in him but he quickly pushed down it down with a quick swallow.

His tail, which sadly was not covered, lashed back and forth; looking like the normal idea of a devil's tail: thin and pure black, with a dagger-like tip at the end. It was a burden to hide without wearing a long coat, which raised the question that if he was wearing to show that, why was he wearing his hat. Perhaps it was because he just wanted an excuse to wear the hat; he would never say. The fourteen year old was left to wonder why he felt so scared, yet also so much hatred toward the older kid...He didn't even feel this way when he had first arrived and he had met Nicola! But perhaps, the answer would come out soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Leo's head lowered, and looked over the younger student with something that seemed like a glare. Could this be a demon? Like ones in stories? A thin lashing tail gave Leo that idea. Not to mention the odd feelings radiating off of the boy. He was definitely the source. 'Perhaps it is because of my power, that I am able to sense this guy...' Nothing could be for certain. However, Leo had a strong idea that this was the case. He had never felt this kind of anger towards anyone before, it was a foreign feeling that discomforted him highly. The angel did not like feeling this kind of unnecessary hatred, and anger towards someone who didn't deserve it. Especially someone smaller and younger than he. Judging by the boy's body language, he felt the same way.

The frown deepened at the boy, knowing the connection bothered them both. Putting his towel on his knee, Leo turned on the bench to face the newcomer, elbows resting on his knees as he observed him. It had to be something like a demon, or a monster. "I know you feel the same way as I do. Let's try to figure this out, shall we...demon?" He asked carefully, judging the boy's very moves. If the brown haired boy were to attack, he would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh. Great. Another person who thought he was a demon. And he had thought he had thought running into one was enough. He shifted slightly uncomfortable at the label of 'demon,' staring at the older boy with a small frown. What was this guy? Of course, if he thought that he was a demon...Oh...Well, that made more sense. He did suppose he felt an odd warmth from the older boy, yet it almost seem to bother his skin as if it was too hot. It was like a heavenly glow that his body didn't approve of. Now how was he suppose to make friends if his body told him no? He ran his hand over his hat once more, before he stuffed the both of them into his pocket as he lowered his eyes to the ground, glancing around to see if anybody had heard that label of demon.

"Do-Don't call me that," he hissed softly. "I don't like being called a demon...Just...Call me Devin, alright?" He felt strange telling the blonde haired boy that, but it was better then demon. Then again, his name was only two letters different from demon...Huh, that was the first time he ever realized that fact. Wait, back to the angel-boy. "And what should I call you, angel?" he said, trying to do a slight mocking tone with the title of 'angel'...Only he didn't like being mean to people, but the anger that he randomly felt was helpful in that regard. Also, calling someone an angel didn't have the same harshness of calling somebody a demon. Man, why did he get a short end of that stick. He just hoped that he can this angel-boy could come to some sort of agreement...He didn't want to become enemies with an angel. Not that the kid was really an angel...Ugh, you get his point.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Leo honestly didn't like not liking the poor kid. He had probably been called a demon more than once in his life and it must be hard for him. However much he wanted to make nice with the kid, his body objected. It opted for feeling that Leo had let the wight he was lifting lay on his chest. It hurt to fight the anger. Luckily for them, most who were in here had headphones in, and were on the other side of the room, while the two were near the entrance. Leo stared into the boys eyes, judging what he was to say next. Obviously, he didn't want to fight. But his body insisted it was a trick, that the brown haired student was trying to get him to lower his guard. Leo sat up, and tilted his head. His usual smile was not anywhere to be seen.

Devin, huh? Devin tried to make him feel insulted with Angel, mildly amusing Leo. However, he wasn't sure how he got Angel. Sighing, he leaned back and stretched, feeling a bit sore from training. "Leo. You know, The angel that thwarts demons." Wow. He didn't mean to seem that aggressive. Without hesitating, he continued. "Our powers clash." Leo stated simply. They were opposites. Leo; white, Devin; black. Push, pull. Good, Evil. Yang and Yin. Perhaps they were always meant to clash. Or, if they can...find harmony. However, every inch of him wanted to fight the kid. Perhaps his namesake decided to drop on by and influence his personality at the moment? If so, what an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Leo? Devin had never heard of that angel, but if Leo said that was his namesake...A soft sigh escaped Devin as he attempted to let his body relax, push down the anger that he felt and to his surprise, he did a rather good job at that. His father's training he supposed. Doing his best to keep it away from his thoughts and thus his actions, he watched Leo with an interesting look. He doubted the older boy wanted to fight, after all, angels were suppose to be good in all. But an random thought entered the mind of the young boy. "Perhaps, but even the lord of all demons is said to have once been an angel." It was something that his father had taught him. He had never liked his gift, and would of loved to have really anything different, so his father taught him well on the Bible...Was it weird to say that him, a kid with demonic powers, was a Christian? Well, he was, and while he wasn't fond of his power and the trouble it gave him, he knew he was here for a reason. And to hell he was going to let th-this 'angel' get the better of him. But not in the way that perhaps Leo would be expecting. He cleared his throat as he spread out his arms. "I don't mean any harm, Leo. And I pray to God that no hate will have to be between us. Surely you can honor that, can you not? Our powers may clash, but does that mean we have to?" Such noble words coming from such a young boy. Even with little experience talking with other people, his sister often taught him stuff she thought important. And attempting to make peace just happened to be one of those things. Perhaps just because she was afraid something like this would happen. She was pretty awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:10 am

Unfortunately for both on them, Leo never had such training in handling emotions. No one ever thought that he would needed to. Usually, Leo was very nice and helpful towards other students and people in general, always only just keeping his calm with other people who liked to be rude to others. But with this poor kid, Leo was becoming one of the people that he didn't like. He had to find away to at least tolerate the kid. However the way the boy was speaking was beginning to grind on his nerves. 'This is so unlike me...'

Leo refrained from arguing against the boy's comment about Lucifer, knowing the argument would not be worth it. Opting rather for standing, he rose from his seat and walked over to where he was only a few feet from the boy. Pushing down the anger was a struggle, perhaps the lord of demons comment irked him more than it helped. Inhaling from his nose, he took a calming deep breath. Blue eyes meeting green eyes, he spoke. It was calm as if someone had switched off the anger in Leo. However, it was not kind either. "I cannot promise that I will not feel anger towards you. However, I will do my best to treat you how I treat others." Considering the anger that was originally felt towards Devin, this was a big promise, and probably was the best he could offer the shorter boy.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Devin took a step back as Leo made his way over to him, swallowing as the angel-boy loomed over him. His words were little comfort to the boy, but he supposed they would have to do. All he could hope for was peace. He had come to this school to learn how to master his gift and make friends; not enemies. "I-I'll take that, Leo. Any hope of peace is good enough for me." He gave the boy a soft smile, slightly showing off his fangs before his gaze quickly dropped to his feet as he shuffled at the ground, unsure of what to do now. Truthfully, what Devin felt the most about Leo was fear. Bigger, older...Buffer. Devin didn't have any helpful abilities with his gift, other then for the strength he could sometimes channel...But that normally lead to him fainting. Maybe if he got better with his gift he could get more...Helpful gifts, but right now he was just a weakling with horns, fangs, and a tail. And he knew if he ever somehow got on Leo's bad side, Leo would easily take him out without even using his powers...Ugh, why did Devin seem to run into so much trouble in the first few days of being here?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Leo held down the anger, and forced his eyes to open from a glare they were once at. He had given his word that he would do his best to treat the boy like any normal person. Thinking back on their conversation, Leo remembered that they boy had entered this room for a reason. Perhaps he could use some help. Leo forced a smile on his face, while it was forced and could possibly be seen as a grimace, he was trying his best to treat him kindly. "Did you need any help training? I mean, you came in here for a reason, right?" Did his namesake leave? His voice seemed a bit calmer and after holding down the anger it became easier. 'This boy is not a demon. He isn't trying to make me let my guard down. Devin is just a kid.'
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:31 pm

When Leo spoke up once more, Devin looked up with a flicker of surprise. He gave the older boy a sheepish nod. "I-I guess. My powers are kinda useless at the moment so I figure until I can get some sort of use out of them, I'll need to rely on my own strengths...Which I have little of at the moment," he added a small chuckle at the end, glancing around the training room and wondered where a kid like himself would start. "Of course I have no idea where to even begin..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:25 am

Leo blinked, before nodding in understanding. The boy was too young to start working out at a high level. Not to mention he is just starting out, if Leo understood correctly. "Looks like you are going to have to start with cardio." Motioning for the boy to follow him, he made his way to another part of the room where two treadmills stood side by side. Stepping on the sides of one, he messed with the settings, all the while explaining to the boy what he should do in order to get into training without ruining his body. "You can't start right into lifting weights, you have to have a bit of cardio and endurance before you can use a flat bench." The treadmill rose to an incline and began to run, slowly at first. Gesturing towards the other treadmill, he continued to talk. [/color=lightyellow]"You can start running for three minutes then walk for two and back and forth again. Once you get a hold of that, start running full on."[/color]

ooc; I was writing a hella good post for this then I clicked away. ;__; rip good post
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Devin followed Leo in silence, blinking slightly. Part of him was suprised that he was going to help him, but he was grateful for it as any help was welcomed. As they reached the treadmill, he watched without a word as the blonde-haired boy started to mess with the machine, watching as the treadmill slowly rose and started to move. He swallowed slightly, glancing at Leo as the angel explained about how to properly go around how to exercise. Man, Devin didn't think there was this much work into it, but he supposed he would have to trust his words. Staring at the moving track on the treadmill, he slowly took a step forward as he gripped the rails handles before taking a step onto the unmoving part and pulled himself up before he took in a deep breath and hopped into it.

His other hand quickly lashed out to grab on the other handle for support as the sudden feel of the floor moving beneath him threw him off, but he quickly started to run slowly in place, keeping a good pace on the treadmill. Relief ran thought his body as he ran on the treadmill, before a soft laugh escaped from him as he glanced at Leo and gave him a small smile, showing off his fangs. "I-I think I can get used to this!" he said happily, his green eyes sparkling. It seemed that in those few seconds, he had totally forgotten that Leo and him were suppose to be opposites and enemies.

Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Watching, Devin get in his, the blonde jumped onto his own treadmill, increasing the incline and setting the pace to a sprint. Watching the boy begin to work out, he turned back to his own, heading straight into a run. Only when the boy spoke again, did Leo look over, a smirk on his face. "If you want to get better, you have to." He had long since gotten used to running, even though he'd rather be flying. Not that he could yet, but that would be his preferred mode of travel. However, for now, he was stuck with running. "If you get tired before the three minutes, go ahead and walk. It's your first time after all." A slight smile was on his face, almost had forgotten about the boy's dark side. Turning away, he stared forward, controlling his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:47 am

Run, run, run, run...It was an odd feeling, he could tell you that much. Running in place was a bit new for Devin, but like he had said, he was sure he could get used to this. Every once in a while he would glance over at the other treadmill where Leo was, but didn't say more as they ran quietly together. Finally, Devin started to feel his legs grow tired, and reached out to the control panel in front of him, messing with it for a bit until he manged to slow down the speed - thankfully because he was worried he would somehow speed it up. As he moved into a walking pace, he let out a soft sigh of relief before he frowned softly, and glanced at Leo as the older boy sprinted on his treadmill. "Uh...I want to say thank you," he said in a soft voice, giving him a soft, warm smile. "Thanks for helping me get started in all...This means a lot, mostly as I know you don't...Feel the best about me, but I do hopefully wish that we can become friends...Or at least be on good terms."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:44 pm

" I hope we can too, Devin." Came a reply from the older student, before he grabbed the sides of the treadmill and lifted himself off of the track. With feet on each edge, he rotated his body to face Devin. "I'm sorry I seemed so hostile back there. I've never felt that angry at someone before. It's pretty uncomfortable to be that mad..." He trailed off, sharp blue eyes observing the boy before turning to his control panel and slowing the speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin meets Yang {closed}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next