Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yin meets Yang {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10085

Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Leo was brought out of his thoughts about home, his father, and his letter by Devin's question. A hand wipped the sweat from his brow, shifting his bangs to the side. They stuck there due to the moisture on his skin. To be honest, normaly his hair stuck up. However when he was training and there was sweat, it would always come down to irritate him. Sometimes he hated his hair. Oh his question! He titled his head towards Devin in an indication that he was listening. "Autumn." He answered quickly, before taking a moment to as Devin a similar question. "You are a new student right? You don't have a house. Any preferances?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Oooo, he was an Autumn, huh? Now, Devin didn't really have a preference...Mainly because he knew so little about the houses. All he really knew that there was four; Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer. You had to take a test to get in them...He also believed he had heard they were sorted by personality, however that worked. "Yeah, I don't have a house," he said as he thought about what to answer, before he shook his head as he ran on the treadmill. "I suppose I don't really care all that much, as long as everybody in my dorm is cool." He really didn't want to be stuck in a dorm with people who didn't like him - that would just suck. A small laugh escaped him. "Maybe I'll be an Autumn like you."

LITTLE DID HE KNOW HE WOULD INDEED BE AN AUTUMN.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Leo sent a smile his way, [color=lightyellow]"That'd be really cool!"[/colot] Genuinely, it'd be nice to have another friend in his house. He had Keirsta but he rarely saw her that much in the hallways. So having another friend would be even more exciting, as he rarely spent much time in the dorms because he didn't know people that well who were in Autumn.

ooc;shortpostisshortsorry;_;
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Happy that Leo was welcomed to the idea of them being in the same dorm, Devin smiled back at him as well. So far he had only met Leo and Nicola enough to call them friends, so really just being in a house with somebody he knew was a welcomed thought. He wasn't sure what he would do if he was in a house full of people he had yet to meet...A tried sigh escaped from him, making him realize how tired his body was from all of the running and walking he was doing on the treadmill. Sweat dripped off of his brow as he reached forward and slowed the treadmill from the run he was on to a complete stop, throwing his arms over the head of the machine as he glanced over to Leo who was still going strong. "Man, I'm already worn out from all of this running!" he said, a small laugh escaping him. "But I suppose this is my first time really working out."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Leo blinked in surprise at the other boy, who stopped his running. Soon a laugh escaped the blond, a bright smile on his face. ”That’s fine. I didn’t expect you to last very long anyways.” It was the boy’s first time exercising. Leo also stopped his treadmill, taking his time to get off. Once he did, the older student turned to the younger. ’The thing is with training, Devin,” He started, before continuing in a serious tone. ”you have to stretch after you are finished. Otherwise your legs will cramp up, and will be extra sore afterwards.” Leo’s tone of voice spoke with experience, as if it had happened to him before.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:48 am

Devin had watched Leo stop his treadmill as well, but frowned slightly at his words. 'Didn't expect you to last very long...' What did that mean? Eh, he was sure Leo meant no malice in it. He got off of the treadmill, grimacing at how sore his legs were so the older boy's words caught his attention. Even more sore? Ugh, that didn't sound any good so he nodded as he stared at Leo. "Alright...Stretching..." He paused, before shuffling his feet slightly. "Where do I start with that?" he asked in a slightly sheepish tone. He was pretty clueless when it came to this whole training thing. He really was lucky having run into Leo.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 am

Hm…Where to start with stretching? Devin only worked out his legs that day, so Leo decided to do only leg stretches. ”Okay, let’s start with this one.” The blond spread his legs shoulder length and leaned to the right, stretching the muscles on his legs. However, through out the stretching, he corrected Devin in any mistake that he made, not wanting the boy to learn a flawed stretch. Once the legs were done, Leo gave the boy a grin.

”You should be set to go now.” He paused before meeting the eyes of the boy, his face turning serious. ”If you want to train, and get better, you have to train everyday. If you give up one day, you’ll start skipping more days.” That’s what Leo had always told himself when he didn’t want to go and train. Even at home, if he didn’t feel like doing it, his dad would say those words to him in order to motivate Leo.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 am

Devin attempted to mimic Leo, listening to the older boy correct him whenever he could and did his best to correct himself accordingly. When he was finished, he let out a happy sigh as he stood up and stretched to his full height, listening to as Leo talked on. Training every day? He wasn't fond of that idea, but Leo had a point. So he nodded shortly, before giving him a small smile. "Well, then I suppose that means that I'll be seeing you about every day!"

Occ: Training buddies! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang {closed}   Yin meets Yang {closed} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin meets Yang {closed}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3