Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10213

A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Ken quietly walked down one of the paths in the forest, pausing when he figured he was a good ways down. He never really liked practicing in front of others, since some people seemed to react oddly about it. It depended on how he worked with things, say if he transformed correctly or not. Sometimes, if he wasn't focused enough, his other form could become deformed or just plain smaller and less effective. Once, he couldn't even move after transformation and had to turn back. That was probably because he had already been tired in the first place though. Now, however, he was just fine and quite confident.

He looked around to make sure no one was nearby, then suddenly dashed off of the path into the shadows of the woods. Once all seemed rather dark and he was sure no one could see him, he leaned down, one knee propped against the ground and his hand resting on the other. Whoops, almost forgot... He thought, quickly removing his glasses and hooking them on his shirt. When it came to clothes, his ability worked...Oddly, to say the least. He could transform into this creature and look normal, without clothes that would rip under the sudden size difference(depending on whether he got bigger or smaller). Like, his clothes would simply disappear. Yet, when he turned back, they came back, though on the extremely rare occasion that they returned next to him instead of actually on him...But that only happened once when he was younger and he wasn't focused at all then. However, apparently anything that had some kind of thick transparency wouldn't disappear unless it was attached to another part of his clothing, such as the glass on a watch or his glasses...He had to hook them somewhere on his clothes so that they wouldn't break again.
Yeah, he had a strange ability, and you haven't even seen the least of it yet.

Ken blinked, staring straight forward at the emptiness of the dark, shaded undergrowth. He felt his body become engulfed in a thick, dark aura and his body change. His instincts grew sharper and his mind had grown to three sections of control. A sharp, spiky(but fur nonetheless) mane grew along his back from his head, and fur sprouted fast. Of course, no one could actually see all of this under the aura, but if anyone happened to be watching, they could see the aura morph and convulse. He panted slightly, suddenly hearing footsteps nearby as his ears grew sharper. Loosing focus, he let out a yelp and realized, unfortunately, he hadn't turned out how he had planned.
The aura flashed away. What was left in ken's place was a small, young-looking, grey and black puppy. With three heads. And a scaly, snake-like tail. And sharp teeth where the frontal fangs peeked out under his abnormally-long muzzle(the muzzle kinda reminds me of a Tasmanian Tiger, if it helps). His eyes were white, except for tiny black pupils in the center. He let out a small, adorable yet disturbingly distorted bark.

He looked like the baby of a hell-hound, which was normal, believe it or not. Except for the baby part. He wasn't supposed to be a puppy...He was supposed to be huge and ferocious..!
Though in all honesty, he rarely preformed the transformation correctly anyways. The biggest he ever got was up to his little cousin's waist in height a few years ago. Damn. He really needed to practice.

Hey guys how's it goin'? :D:
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Hosa whistled softly as she strolled though the forest, her hands stuffed in her pockets. She loved taking the walk in the forest, mostly it have her a private place to work on her gift. She paused as she heard a bark, which caused her to frown. Well, that wasn't a normal bark. She spun and followed where she had heard the bark from, and paused when she came across the strange puppy-like creature. She leaned down to look at it, before a small flicker of a sly grin appeared on her face. This wasn't a normal puppy at all; not with the three heads. She had spent a lot of times reading up of animals in mythology, always wondering if she could ever be able to turn into them but all of her tries had been for naught. However, all of that reading had been able to give her a name to what this creature (although she was pretty sure it had to be a student with a power that was like her own) was. "Well, look at this," she said with a small hum and a very joking voice as she gently ruffled Ken's head. "A baby Cerberus. I might have to keep it as a pet."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Ken rolled his eyes slightly and put on a rather...Disturbing grin, not really caring how creepy it looked on a dog, let alone Cerberus. "That's cute, but I think I might scare some of your friends." He mused, his voice distorted and has a slight growl to it due to his form. He stretched, arching his back in a sort of "adorably-creepy" way, then looked up at her with all three of his heads. "I swore I was out here where others wouldn't see me. Guess I tried to talk and barked instead." He said, and one of his heads yawned while the other two looked bored. They all seemed to express the same emotion, though in different ways, since they had separate brains that were partially connected to his own. His "main head" was the middle one though, if it wasn't obvious. That one had locked eyes with her to show it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:20 am

Hosa paused as she stared at the cerberus puppy. So it really was a student; that was good to know. She was hoping it wasn't real demon in the campus. However, she soon grinned as she looked at it and how creepy it kinda was. "I suppose you do have a point; if you were a full grown cerberus, I am sure you would the scariest thing alive!" she said in a slightly-baby talking way, her eyes shining. "And you were rather hidden in here but I come in a lot to work on my power, so I was a bit off the path."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:56 pm

The middle head nodded slowly, and the other two glanced at her with slight interest. "Right, well let me change back. It's kinda weird to have to look up at you while seeing other directions with these other two guys." He huffed, and one of the heads butted the middle one's cheek with its forehead. He wasn't in complete control of them, since he wasn't too great at using his power just yet, so they kinda just acted however they wanted. Basically, like normal dogs, except with much shorter, more dangerous tempers. He had to be especially careful about that, which is the main reason why he tries to hide when he practices.

The Autumn turned and padded behind a bush. Soon, there was an odd sound like when you shake that shiny flexi-stuff around that I can't remember the name of, and a dark, thick, fog-like aura could be seen as it secreted past the bush slightly. After a short moment, it stopped and the young student walked back out from behind the thick undergrowth, gently cleaning his glasses with a cloth from his coat-pocket. Ken glanced up at Hosa and smiled gently, before putting his glasses back on his face. "That's better. Good afternoon miss, my name's Ken." He greeted, holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:09 am

Hosa just nodded and took a step back as she watched the 'cerberus' stroll behind a bush. She just stood there rocking back and forth on her heals until he returned from the bush; a student this time. Her eyes lit up as she strolled back over to him and took his hand with a grin. "Well, nice to meet you Ken. I'm Hosa Corvina; Animal shapeshifter at your service." She paused for a second. "I guess it wouldn't be that hard to guess you power though, huh?" she said as a sly grin appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Ken chuckled. "You've seen it already, so I suppose not." He agreed. "Though, normally it turns out better than a puppy with weird eyes. What kind of animals can you turn into?" He asked, a little curious. Could she turn into mutants, or just regular animals? He actually kinda hoped she had some restrictions on which animals she could turn into, since being able to turn into the whole Cerberus-thing was his family's trick, and it'd be a little weird with someone else being able to do it as well. However, he still held a smile on his face and didn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]   A...Puppy? I Think? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A...Puppy? I Think? [Open]
Page 1 of 1