Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]   Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Cool? That wasn't what she was expecting in the slightest. She blinked at the boy her mouth open slightly in surprise. "That's.... that's not the normal reaction I get." Her expression returned to something neutral but a slight pink dusted her cheeks. "Honestly I find it rather scary, but not as much as I used to, and rather dangerous. So I don't really use it a lot.." She sat back slightly her back sort of starting to hurt from sitting up straight. "And I don't mind the language. You can use it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10130

PostSubject: Re: Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]   Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Noah hummed softly in amusement as as her cheeks went a degree rosier at his compliment. This was doing well to make him forget about how embarrassed he'd been getting out of bed an hour or so ago. If there were two things he fancied himself decent at apart from sports, they were small-talk and dates. He stretched his arms up until one of his shoulders cracked pleasantly. "All gifts have the potential to be dangerous in use if you don't learn how to control them, don't you think? But that's what we're here at Beata for. So we don't end up doin' regrettable shit with those gifts." By now, their pancakes were ready, and the waiter dropped by to place them on the table. After nodding briefly in thanks, Noah turned back to Sophia and stuffed his fork forcefully into the stack of pancakes sitting before him. "Like.. If I'm not careful with mine, I could run into somebody and send 'em flying, or something." He shoved a liberal fork-full of syrup-coated dough into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

PostSubject: Re: Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]   Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:06 pm

"I suppose so." Though if she wasn't paying attention enough she could end up really hurting someone. She had already destroyed someone's arm.. and if it wasn't for that other student being there she would have killed him. Her gift didn't show mercy.. It wouldn't stop for anything. Super speed could be dangerous but it would take a lot more from super speed to really hurt someone than disintegration in her opinion. But oh well that topic could be saved for later.

She looked at her pancakes putting a lot of syrup on them, and then cutting them up into bite sized pieces to make it easier to eat. Soon after she took a bite. Ah she missed this. It had been ages since she had pancakes. "These pancakes are delicious, and fluffy. It's been a while since I have had a true breakfast like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]   Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pancakes with a side of awkward, please.. [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2