Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10576

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Two girls stepped up to the gates, so similar and yet so different. Both had black hair and brown eyes, pale skin. But one was awkwardly tall at 5'9" and growing, wearing a grey t-shirt, a red military jacket, black leather pants, and black sneakers while the other stood at only 5'2" and wore a purple dress with a green bow and purple shoes. Both had beat-up brown suitcases, and both looked worried.
The younger took her older sister's black-gloved hand. "Amaya? I'm scared..."
Amaya gave her sister a soft smile. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. It's a school. Just...be careful when you look around. Like you practiced, don't look into someone's eyes for too long," she said softly. "I'm nervous, too. Keep your spirits up and remember I'll always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Sitting on the top of the entrance of the school was Hosa, in the form of a snowy owl. Her white feathers were dotted with black markings, and her head titled slightly as she spotted two new students. She flared her wings and pumped them once, sending her into the air. She smirked (at least the best as a owl can smirk) as she pushed kept herself level in the air. Maybe she could have fun; mess with them a bit with her powers. So, she flapped her wings once more before she soar into the ground; landing not far from them. As she landed, she fluttered her wings closed as she looked at them with blinking eyes, before tilting her head to the side as if confused as she let out a low "Whoo?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Amy Rose instantly knelt and smiled. "Oh, Amaya, look! An owl!" But as she looked over the owl, she would occasionally look at something else, making her look-over of the owl much longer than Amaya's.
"Where do you think it came from?"
Amy Rose held out her hand. "Aww, who's a pretty birdie? Can I be your friend?"
"Careful it doesn't scratch you, you could get infected. It's probably killed something for dinner last night..." Amaya trailed off. Weren't owls nocturnal?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Hosa almost laughed as she looked at them, but manged to keep her giggles silent as she stared at them. This might have had to to do this more often; mess with new people. What a better way to show off her powers? As the younger one reached out her hand, Hosa took a few steps forward but stopped when Amaya spoke up. Killed something for dinner? That almost made her gag, but she did pause to think about it. Yeah...She supposed that was pretty logical; she was a owl right now after all. But not like she was going to scratch the new people; that would get her in a lot of trouble. So, instead she just flapped her wings slightly with another "Whoo! Whoo!" What she also found funny was that she really was saying those sounds; but her forms caused her to sound like an animal...So, it didn't really matter what she said; they would still think she was an owl.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Amy Rose giggled when the owl stepped closer, and paid no mind to her sister. "So cute! I hope it isn't lost! Do you think it lives here?"
Amaya huffed. "I don't know about it being lost, Amy, but I'm almost sure it does live here." The elder sister decided to stand back and observe. If it went on long enough, with certain movements and actions, she could find a flaw. It might not be what it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 pm

"Whoo!" Hosa said, her eyes shining. She had a feeling that this wouldn't go on forever; they would have to figure out the truth at some point, but hey it was fun to mess with them while it lasted. Eyes eyes did shift toward the older sister for a few seconds, wondering what her game was. There was something that bothered her about Amaya...Maybe she was already catching on? Blah, that sucked. However, she let her attention turn back to Amy as she leaned forward slightly, staring at Amy Rose with her yellow eyes. "Whoo?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Amaya sighed when a few moments of just "whoo"ing passed. "Amy, we have to meet someone who works here. Just...grab your...friend...and let's go."
Amy looked at her sister's collar. "Oh, but it's so cute! How can you not think so?"
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it's cute. Fine. You got me. But we've got to go, so ditch the thing and let's go or convince it to hitch a ride on your arm. And if it poops on your arm, I'm not cleaning it."
"What do you say, birdie? Wanna come with?" Amy asked with a bright smile, though her eyes darted to different places.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Now this was a choice. Hosa had to pause to mull over the choice that she had for a few moments. Go with them and see how long this really could last, or just leave and call it quits? However, she soon chuckled to herself. Nah, this was so much fun she was sure she was going to get into trouble with it. So, she flapped her wings happily with a few "Whoo!" hoping that the two would understand that she wanted to keep playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Amaya lit up with an idea. She began to walk away when Amy stopped her. "Where are you going!?"
She turned back and smirked. "I'm going to find a mouse and I'm going to kill it."
Her sister gasped. "Why!?" she yelled. "It's never hurt you!"
"Amy, owls eat mice. I'm going to feed it. It's not a Polly that wants a cracker, alright? Circle of life and all that jazz."
Amy Rose gave her sister a pout, and looked at her sister's jacket with puppy dog eyes. "Please no!"
Amaya sighed. This was to be a test. Her wit and actions versus a possibly-not-actually-an-animal owl. Her mind was made up, even if it made her sister cry. The young, naive girl would forgive her in any case. After all, Amaya had been the one to take care of her for the past year.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:46 pm

"Maybe Polly would like a cracker," Hosa sighed. With neither of them facing her and the game clearly up, she had turned human. Luckily transforming took only a moment for her; so she had suddenly went from snow owl to human. She stuck her hands in her pockets as she shifted on the heels of her feet. However, there was a grin on her face as she stared at the two, giggling slightly. "It seems you were a bit too smart for my little trick; what a shame."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Amaya put a hand on her hip. "I cared for my sister for a year, I had to be smart."
Meanwhile, however, Amy Rose gaped at the change and slowly stood. "Would you have eaten that mouse? Or... I mean, would you like a cracker? I just... you're a girl! A human girl!"
"Sorry, Amy, I figured it out and didn't say. I wanted to be sure we didn't encounter a weird owl. Instead, it was just a weird girl."
"Amaya, that's mean!"
"Amy, we're all weird. We have superhuman powers."
She sighed. "Right..." Amy turned back to Hosa, then, and smiled. "We're so sorry! I'm Amy Rose, and this is my big sister Amaya!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Hosa couldn't help but laugh as Amy as they talked. "Hehe, its fine. I'm sorry for playing that trick on you two thought; it was a bit mean of me I suppose. I just...I suppose I just couldn't help it." She didn't care all about that whole 'weird' thing, she had gotten it enough before she had come to Beata so she just brushed it off. "Its great to meet you two; I'm Hosa, Hosa Corvina." She paused for a few seconds, rubbing her chin. "And to answer your question, Amy, no. I gave up the game because I wouldn't have eaten the mouse; that is just gross," she said with a small shiver. "But...I would go for crackers. I do like crackers"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Amy Rose suddenly dove into one of her bags and pulled out a fresh packet of crackers. "You're no Polly, but I'll give you crackers whenever you'd like! We'll be needing friends. I don't have to say we're new here. You know it!" Amy Rose giggled.
Amaya gave a small laugh. "My sister isn't the brightest, but she's got a big heart."
"The opposite of you!" She stuck her tongue out at her sister, then offered the crackers and whispered, "I'm just kidding. My sister has a huge heart, she just doesn't show it."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Hosa smiled as she nodded. "Sounds good to me; I do like making new friends also." She pulled one of her hands out of her pockets to brush a lock of block hair to behind her shoulder, but she paused as she watched the two gently tease each other. "Well, speaking of big hearts; I'll love to show you guys around. I know this place pretty well so I can take you guys wherever you need to go."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Amy Rose gasped and lit up. "Really? You'd do that?"
"Wait, do we have to register or talk to the headmaster or something?" Amaya asked. It was their first day, and she didn't want to screw it up by doing something she shouldn't have, or not doing something she should have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Awkward Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next