Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Edward and Feris awkward fun time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

Edward and Feris awkward fun time Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Edward threw his stuff down on his bed and dug his bo staff out of his pocket. He pressed the button, extending it. He fiddled with it a bit before noticing the door being opened. He retracted his staff and quickly put it back into his pocket, in case it was one of his dorm mates. He sighed with relief when he realized it was just Feris, in his usual husky form. "Hello. Have anything to report?" he asked in a monotone voice. He was still getting used to having Feris around pretty much all day, and Edward hasn't really gotten comfortable with him yet. Of course, part of that was his upbringing, but it was also because he just wasn't a very trusting person to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Who knew it was so annoying to open up doors when you didn't have thumbs. After a good few moments of pawing at the door, hoping that nobody would stumble across him, he got the door to the dorm that he was sharing with Edward open and stepped in, before kicking the door shut with a back paw before strolling his way to where his 'owner' was. God, he hated being stuck as a pet. His nose twitched in annoyance as he spotted Edward, growling something under his breath as he stepped into the room as Edward spoke. "No, I haven't," he snapped quietly as he headed toward the pet bed he was stuck with. Sure, he could go into his human form but if somebody walked in? He was just lucky he could speak in his forms if he wished. "Hard to get places while you are a dog - people tend to fawn over you as well. And I have thought about going into different forms but I doubt that gets me anywhere. Its like these kids don't even know of Agrona, so it beats me why she is so interested in them." A chuckle escaped him as he laid down, resting his head on his paws as he looked up at Edward. As far as he could see, all of the kids here were fools. God, what fun it would be to mess with them...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 pm

"Well, these kids not knowing who Argona is could potentially come in handy." he said. "The less they know, the more they'll be unprepared. Oh, and nobody's here. We can have peace and quiet for once. And you don't have to stay in that dog form if you don't want to. This place is so annoying."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 pm

His tail flickered as he listened to Edward go on, before raising an eyebrow when he mentioned not having to stay in this form. "Suppose, but if I was ever caught outside of this form...I think it would be clear I didn't belong," he growled softly, bearing his teeth. "Besides, I heard there is this one girl...Going to become a Guardian or some stupid shit like that...A protector of the school," he huffed as he narrowed his eyes. "Heard somebody say something about her having the same power as me...Strange as that is. If I ever run into her..." he drifted off, bearing his teeth in a wicked smirk as he came up with so many ideas of how he would take care of her...Powers were meant to be one of a kind - and he wasn't going to let this copycat go easy...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:28 pm

"Try having an idiot of a twin brother who has a less controlled form of your power." he replied. "God, he is so fucking stupid. Can you believe he's managed to figure out how to get past the metabolism problem?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Feris raised an eyebrow as Edward complained about his sibling, causing him to pause as he thought about saying something then thought the better of it. "Heh," he chuckled softly, his eyes flicking. "I know I'm fucking lucky not to have that sibling problem. Can't say I was aware you had a metabolism problem - seeing how we've never really spoken before," he ended it with a growl, his ears folding back. "But I swear, if I did ever run into this...This Hosa. Fucking goody-two-shoes I heard. God, reminds me a bit of my father..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 pm

"I did have a metabolism problem, right at first. But all the time with Argona and the rest of the funky bunch have taught me how to overcome it. And Hosa is a 'School Prefect' or some shit like that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Feris decided not to say anything about the metabolism problem because frankly - he didn't care in the slightest but the mention of Hosa? Yeah, that was a point he could focus on. He growled deeply at that, his tail lashing from where he laid. "Prefect? God, how laughable. A stupid title like that ain't gonna save her when I run into her - or when Agrona sets forth whatever plan she has."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:12 pm

"Didn't figure it would, just thought I would mention it." he said absentmindedly. He reached out to his desk, grabbed a pencil, and began twirling it in his fingers. While he may not have the metabolism issue, he still had a hard time remaining still.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:28 am

A huff escaped him as he pulled himself into a tighter circle, watching Edward mess with the pencil. God, this was...Really, really awkward. Feris wanted to be causing mayhem! Chaos! But no...He was on a stupid spy mission. A growl escaped him as he suddenly pushed himself up, letting himself revert himself out of his husky's form and into his human one. Standing up from the dog bed, he stomped his way over to the bed and sat down next to Edward, sparing a glare at him as he bared his teeth at him. "Just to make this clear - I fucking hate having to act like your pet."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 am

"Because it's a walk in the park acting like you're people's 'friends' or whatever. Besides, having your snoring all night doesn't make it easy on anyone. I'm always getting complaints from people about it." he said, giving a bitter laugh.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:59 am

Maybe he would of laughed at that first part and agreed that it was hard doing that, but the moment he mentioned the snoring, his eyes narrowed as he turned to look at him. "You little..." he drifted off, before he snapped his gaze away with a growl. "You are so fucking lucky that I can't kill you. Cause otherwise, you would of been in a world of hurt for that snarky little comment. I'm only playing nice with you cause I don't have any freaking choices in the matter. But let me get one thing straight - if you ever get in my way, I won't let this little 'game' we're playing with the students here stop me. I don't care if Agrona will be ticked off, but I will not allow you - or anyone - to get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 am

"I agree one hundred percent. You won't kill me easily. You forget how long I've trained. I won't go down easily." Edward snapped back, losing all of the emotion in his voice. On the inside, he was seething, itching for a fight. But he was calm and collected on the outside. He wouldn't let this animal get to him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:07 am

A laugh escaped Feris, a bit happy to get Edward all riled up like that. He leaded forward as he gave him a dangerous grin. "I'll keep that in mind, speedster," he retorted before his grin turned into a frown as he crossed his arms. "Say, do you have any idea how long this stupid mission is going to take? I don't know how long I can deal living with you or how long I can even stand keeping up the guise as a harmless dog. I like letting my natural instincts of the form take charge when I am shapeshifted, but I sure as hell can't do that if we have to keep up this stupid illusion..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 am

"Hopefully not long." he replied. "But don't get your hopes up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward and Feris awkward fun time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next