Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Diary of Emily Lynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12372

The Diary of Emily Lynn Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Emily Lynn   The Diary of Emily Lynn EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Entry One

It’s a new day; a new place. This “Beata Academy”… I don’t know. It’s strange. Too see so many people, so many different people, in one place... It reminds me of X-men, but in real life. From what I saw that first day sort of proved to be what this school year was going to be all about. No one looked as if they were comfortable; almost everyone was on edge. I didn’t talk to anyone that first day other than to figure out what I had to do and where I could go. I’m good like that, hiding in the background and collecting information. That’s how I figured out where you were allowed to go. I found the lake inside of the forest; it’s beautiful over there. It reminds me of the only good thing about home. It helped me stay calm. I met someone there; a boy who could shape-shift into a wolf. I don’t remember his name, so I just call him Puppy. He seemed so young… I think he said he was 14.

I also found the library, and I swear that’s the best think that has ever happened to me. The back of the library is the best place in the world; dark, secluded, and no one ever goes back there. Well… Almost no one. The first time I went back there, someone else managed to wander to where I was too. His name is Renard. He acted so shy. It was adorable. I guess his shyness rubbed off on me too, because I couldn’t think of what to say, if I should actually talk to him, or anything. I ran into him again in the studio; he writes. It’s really good too. I managed to open up to him…it’s strange, being able to trust someone you barely know with the information you try to keep tucked in the depths of your mind. He seems really nice though. After spending time in the studio, we went to get something to eat at the café and, uhm, held hands. It makes me blush just thinking of that... I get to share a dorm with him. We’re both in Winter (: This is going to be a good school year…. I hope.

Love Always,
Emily Lynn
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12372

The Diary of Emily Lynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Emily Lynn   The Diary of Emily Lynn EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Entry Two

I didn't add this to my first update, but I'm terrified. I'm not close enough to the human race to actually get along with anyone in this damned school. I know one person. One.. I'm scared to even grow close to him in fear that I will lose him. It doesn't help that we share a dorm. I'll have no choice but to spend time with him. I mean, I enjoy his company. I feel as if I can be myself around him. That is what makes it so dangerous. If my self control slips, then I won't be able to keep myself under control. It took me way too long to lose all of my process so far.

Well, off of the topic of my lovely dorm mate, I have three more updates to write about:

Home Update: My cousin called me late last night. They've arranged to send Jade to Beata Academy. It was either that, or they'd send her back to the pound. I can't risk losing Jade; she's the only one I completely trust with every thought of my mind. She's my darling little puppy, and I love her so much. I'm just glad the school allowed for her to come here.

Personal Update: I'm thinking of starting back with my drawing and writing. I was out by the lake a few nights ago, and it was so beautiful. I was disappointed that I couldn't draw it then and there. I'm glad I remembered to pack my sketch pad and pencils. I would be miserable without them. I think I might even start working on my voice again.

Power Update: I tried my best to use a little bit of my power as an example of what I can do, I swear. I didn't expect to smash the vase. I didn't even have my emotions running wild this time. I barely even focused on it! It just...flew. Crashed against the wall and broke into little bits. I don't know what to do; I can't trust myself. If that's what happens when I barely do anything towards my power, I'd rather not use it at all. I don't want to hurt anyone, or worse. I need to learn how to control it.

PS: I didn't add this because well, yeah. Renard and I kissed. I don't know how it started.. One minute we were talking about somewhere to go eat, and then he was leaning close to me and kissing me. And I uhm.. I kissed him back. It wasn't just one kiss either. I was in his arms until lights out, and I enjoyed every minute. I didn't want to leave him either, but every good thing comes to an end.. I'm just hoping that we'll get another chance. I really really enjoyed being in his arms. I felt...complete.

Love Always,
Emily Lynn
Back to top Go down

The Diary of Emily Lynn
Page 1 of 1