Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Diary of Jane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9288

The Diary of Jane Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Jane   The Diary of Jane EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm

The Diary of Jane 1ic39y
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

The Diary of Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jane   The Diary of Jane EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 pm

March 30, 2033

Dear Diary,

Well, it is my first day here at Beata Academy... I haven't really met anyone yet, but that can be arranged. Well, I think I kinda like it here. It is big, and it looks very neat. Might as well also put in about my 'gift.' Well, I can manipulate light, and make it. It is quite cool, actually. But, I don't plan on showing anyone...

It is amazing on how many people go here... People of all ages, actually! I know there has to be at least well over 25 students or so that are my age... For the least of it, I can get some friends my own age... But I don't mind. I absolutely do NOT plan on getting a boyfriend, either. I mean that, literally.

I never have been very well at writing long things, so I will end it here for today...

Shining Brightly,
-Jane
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

The Diary of Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jane   The Diary of Jane EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

April 15, 2033

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Well, I've been sorted into the Summer house, and it's quite... nice? Well, it's fine. I like it there. I've met a few other students, they seem kind...

I'm not feeling like writing much today... But it's been fun. I've tried different hair styles, and I seem to like a bun the most.

Like I said, I'm keeping this short.

Shining Brightly,
-Jane

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diary of Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jane   The Diary of Jane Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Jane
Page 1 of 1