Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sarai's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8761

Sarai's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Sarai's Diary   Sarai's Diary EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:28 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry One

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,
I met some people at the entrance of the school today. Although I wish I had greeted them properly and not by just bumping into them while using my gift. Erin and Luca, They both seem like nice people. Luca's gift is to make someone betray who he want's him to. That seems scary but he said he doesn't use it often and it's not like he chose to have this power, maybe he can't control it.

I recently met someone random at the forest. He was weird and unique in a sense. He his a klutz like me, we met due to him tripping on me. I don't know why but there was a lot of false memories that he triggered during my time with him. He told me that they could be a memory from a past which it something funny I found. Blue, was his favorite colour everything from what he wore to the jaw piece to his drawings were blue. Also he has a jaw piece since he didn't want to regenerate those parts - didn't dig more into that. He seemed like a very nice guy. We are meeting again in the future since I had to go out with Mary. He also liked to draw... Some of the things drawn were...
Back to top Go down

Sarai's Diary
Page 1 of 1