Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Joe's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Beata Bucks : 12236

Joe's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Joe's Diary   Joe's Diary EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Friday, March 18th 2033

Dear Diary,

You know what? Instead of calling you a 'diary' I'm gonna call you...I'll call you...Bob! That's what I'll call you. Anyway Bob, my first day went very smoothly in my point of view. I met a couple new friends, and lifted a bench. I figured I wasn't going to make any friends or learn anything about my power while I was coming. But guess what? I DID! I didn't meet any teachers today, but I hope I will soon.

Oh, Bob also, guess what? One of my teachers has super strength to! Isn't that cool!? Well, Geo likes it here to I think. Oh, Geos my dog, he's a Irish Wolfhound, and he's BIG! Geo immediately jumped on my bed when I let him off his leash. I had to kick him off because initiates have to sleep on bunks so he has to sleep under my bed. I can't wait until I take that test which assigns the initiates their dorms!

The dorms are the seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. I think... Well anyway, the real dorms will probably have much more room than the initiate dorms. Well I think that's all Bob, Bye!

Love...From....whatever,
Joe

Back to top Go down

Joe's Diary
Page 1 of 1