Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Inari's eyes sparkled as she listened to Dylan but her attention remained fixed on the treehouse. "Well..." she started, raising a hand to cover her mouth as her eyes narrowed in thought. "I say make it big. Big enough so a few people can hang out in it, but have a ladder that can be pulled up so if people want to be alone they can stop pretty much everybody from getting in," her golden eyes flickered to Dylan as she gave him a big smile as she went on. "Make a place that almost anybody can find comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10658

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Dylan nodded. These were pretty good pints. Maybe he could make the treehouse Victorian era themed as it is a pretty comfortable considering all he sub-genres out there. Or maybe he should do the age old traditional treehouse. But a much more important question had to be asked first. "Is see what you're saying," Dylan began grinning,"but i need some more insight on one thing. Where should i put the water slide?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Inari had returned to her gaze back to the treehouse, but when Dylan asked about the water slide, she suddenly burst into a fit of giggles. However, following her fit of giggles was the sound of a flame. The girl glanced behind her, before she shrugged at seeing her tail-tip consumed in a blue flame before turning her attention to Dylan as she gave him a soft smile. "Sorry about that...I wasn't expecting that question but..." She titled her head slightly. "I guess over there," she said making a vague hand-motion. She didn't really have an idea, but hopefully just giving that respond would give Dylan an idea.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Dylan was a bit surprised when the blue flame lit but his mind was too focused on his soon to be masterpiece. Looking over to where Inari gestured, Dylan saw the slide already. "That's a great idea. Enough trees to support the various bends and weight as well as not doubling up on trees already used for the main building." At that moment, Dylan's mind gave him an even a more ambitious idea. "Why only a treehouse when you could have a tree city." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 am

A smirk appeared on Inari's face as she looked at him, her flaming tail flicking. "I wouldn't get so overzealous. I mean, that sounds like a really cool idea! But..I say don't overwork yourself like that, mostly with having an equal drawback on your power." She paused, her gaze shifting up to the tree. "Besides, its gonna take a lot of work just to get this one done! I say wait for now."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Dylan nodded at the girl's comment. He didn't necessarily agree with it however. The way he saw it, a masterpiece was ready to be made. The bigger picture always outshone the little projects, even created them."I am sorry to say Inari, but I can not agree with you on that one. It's true when they say Rome wasn't built in a day, but that's because it wasn't built by me.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:57 pm

A frown appeared on her face as her ears flickered back, her golden gaze snapping toward Dylan. "I'm sorry? Do you not remember your own words? 'Well, besides the fact that the bigger the transformation the more energy I spend, if I spend too much energy at one time, I could lose my sanity for a while. Just like my gift, the drawbacks are equal to the reward,'" she growled, echoing what Dylan had said word for word from her memory. Her tail lashed, as she narrowed her eyes. "Now, I haven't known for you that long; but I would rather like it if you did not lose your sanity for a while!" In response to her own rising annoyance, the blue flame on her tail started to glow brighter as well.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Dylan's arrogance faded away as his own words and hers brought him back to reality. He was ashamed of what he had just said, his own ego twisting his mind into projects way too big for his undertaking. The temptation of building a masterpiece too intoxicating to his mind."I'm sorry Inari. I don't know what happened to me. The thought of building an entire city was too much. I guess my ego got a bit out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Inari crossed her arms as she looked at Dylan, although she couldn't help but have a small smile appear on her face. "Well, then I suppose you were lucky that I was here to keep it under control. A big ego is something dangerous to have. But I do think that just having one tree house is good for now - It is going to be a step into something awesome, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Dylan was a bit stung by the ego comment but he smiled nevertheless. He glanced at the unfinished treehouse and felt pride in it." It's a start I guess. Maybe the little things are the ones that will beacome the grandest. Now for another big question, where do I get the water for the swimming hole that is gonna be here?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Inari giggled softly as she took a small step in front of him, her eyes sparkling as her fox-ears perked. "Well, from the lake silly!" she stated, before making a hand motion in the direction of where the lake laid. "I saw a map of Beata and Rosebury once so I know that on that side of the forest there is a giant lake! I am sure with your power, you could make something to carry the water over here for your swimming hole! I mean, I guess you should be careful...We wouldn't want you to remove to much water to unbalance the ecosystem. This is a forest after all and other animals live here - we should be mindful of them and don't damage their home that much." When she finished rambling, she gave Dylan a soft smile as if she was sure that he would get every word she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 am

Dylan nodded at her statement. It would be bad if he endangered the environment for only a swimming hole. Maybe a small stream would be the best way, that's how most naturally made swimming hole are created." I was thinking of making a stream flow into the swimming hole. It wouldn't be too bad on the ecosystem and would create a more natural appeal for the pool. Maybe an underground tunnel to carry the water. It all depends I guess. A treehouse is supposed to be one with nature not destroy nature." Dylan stared at his creation imagineing the possibilities presented by the single base and wall.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 am

"I suppose that would work," she hummed as she nodded her head. "But I guess you would want to ask a teacher or the headmaster before trying to make a stream flowing all the way out here. I mean, they might mind if a student is building a new stream in the middle of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:02 pm

"Yeah, that would be the best course of action." Dylan smiled at the reaction he would get. A teacher may be surprised when asked if you could build a stream in the forest. What would be even more akward if the teacher said no. It would be sad if his grand plan was grounded by a simple no."Well if they say no I guess I'll have to cut the whole swimming hole."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:04 pm

"Well, I am sure your tree house will still be awesome without it," Inari happily stated, her tail swishing back and forth. "I mean, I think the fact that we are just going to have one is nice! This will be a really great place for everybody, I am sure! Swimming hole or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next