Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Some help maybe? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

Some help maybe? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Some help maybe? (Open)   Some help maybe? (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Kuno walked into the library, her bag slung over her shoulder. One little puppet tucked away inside. She was on the hunt for a book about her gift of puppetry. Back in Japan they described her gift as creepy and the work of a demon and that she was a cursed child. Most of her clan except for her mother and younger twin siblings were hateful towards the girl so she hadn't expected to figure out anything from them. She didn't know her father as her father left her mother when she found out she was pregnant and cut off all connections with her so she never grew up with a fatherly figure and she knew her fathers clan didn't have this puppetry gift so it must have come from her mothers side. The only love from outside of her mother and siblings was from her cousin Sasori. The boy was the only other family member that cared for her. He may we a few years older but he always cared and looked out for her since they were kids. He told her that her gift was cool and the first time she had ever heard somebody say that. He had inspired her and she even made little puppets of the both of them and gave them to him to remind them of their friendship. the only downside was that her mother sent her away so that she could learn to understand and control her powers. She had promised Sasori that she would return to him with an understanding of her powers and control over them. She was so deep in thought that she didn't see where she was going and bumped into somebody. She wound up stumbling back and landing flat on her butt. "Gomen. I wasn't watching where I was going.." She said and stood up dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down

Some help maybe? (Open)
Page 1 of 1