Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Bear? she sighed softly but she nodded. At this rate of them just spouting out animals she might really get worn out fast enough. But she supposed she wouldn't get good without trying. But full grown bear or cub? She thought for a few seconds before making her choice. She closed her eyes and let her body transform again.

When she opened her eyes, she sighed softly, feeling the wear start to tug on her body. She wouldn't be able to transform much longer so that meant they would have to go back to the tour in a short while. However as she thought to herself she realized that while she had failed to turn into a bear; she had turned into a fully grown panda...A red panda at that.

Now the size just slightly larger than a normal house-cat, she stared at the red fur that covered her and went black at her legs. Her forms were just having fun messing with her today? She supposed this wasn't so bad at all, she was cute and mobile...But she was just the right size to be picked up. What was with her forms today? Now a panda is close to a bear...But a red panda? Maybe it was just because she was getting tired...
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 pm

"That's really a bear species? It's so cute!" Amy Rose exclaimed.
Amaya sighed. "It's a red panda."
"So..."
"Not a bear. The only thing remotely bear is the name."
Amy giggled. "That's cool, though! How about-"
"How about a break," Amaya suggested. "Hosa's probably tired of changing in one way or another, and we've got a school to tour!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:16 pm

When Amaya said they should take a break, Hosa responded by nodding let herself shift back into her normal form. "A break would be great. Entertaining you two are fun, but I am getting worn out. Besides, we do have a whole lot of the school to see still."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Amy Rose jumped up and down and clapped her hands. "That was impressive! Wish we could do the same!" she said, finally voicing her small jealousy.
Amaya was reclusive once more. "So, the tour. Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 pm

"My power wasn't all great when I got it," she sighed as she rubbed her head. "Being the school's very own 'witch' wasn't helpful." She sighed as she crossed her arms and looked around, wondering indeed where to go. She soon got an idea, and nodded. "How about we go to the sport field, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:34 pm

"Okay!" Amy Rose exclaimed. She giggled and skipped to Hosa's side. "Ready when you are!"
Amaya sighed. "Okay." She wished she could have been a school witch, rather than have done what she did.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Hosa grinned at Amy before she set off toward the sport field. She really did love hanging out with these two, with Amy's happy personality and Amaya's...Not so happy personality, they were like complete opposite yet they still loved each other. She supposed that showed that almost anybody could get along.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Amy Rose was surprised with the sports field when they arrived. "This is way better than the park back home!" She giggled and skipped off to see all the lines while Amaya hung back with Hosa.
"Leave it to her to get every detail of a sports field of all things," Amaya joked. "She should use some of that energy for sports, but she doesn't want to hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:46 pm

"Maybe she should sign up for Track and Field then," she said with a small huff as she watched Amy Rose skip around the sport field. "Last time I checked you don't hurt each other in that sport, and it would be a grand waste of energy." Of course, Hosa had never been that into sports. But she had growing far more active with her powers...Maybe trying to pick up a sport wouldn't be that bad? Nice way to stay fit and have fun she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Amaya gave a small smiled and nodded. "I'll talk to her about it. Thanks."
Amy Rose ran back and was panting. "It's so big! You must have so many sports here!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Hosa shrugged at Amy when she got back but there was a grin on her face. "I wouldn't know; I never paid much attention to sports. Besides, I bet a lot of people would cheat with their powers...But that would make the games more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:57 pm

"Good thing we can't really do that either!" Amy Rose said excitedly. "I'd feel really bad!"
Amaya repeated the information from earlier: "Hosa said maybe you should try Track and Field. Running."
"Oh, okay! Sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Hosa nodded as she folded her arms as she looked at Amy with a soft smile. "I think Track and Field would be great cause its a great way to waste energy and you will simply be racing other people. The only thing people would have to be worried about is I suppose tripping." She grew silent for a few seconds as she looked around, trying to debate where next to go.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 am

Amy Rose smiled. "I think I will, but later."
Amaya nodded. "What's next? Perhaps classrooms or House dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6