Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10510

An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Amaya chuckled as Amy started talking to herself about the possibilities. "Just don't get too excited over the Dodo bird."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:36 pm

"Whats the fun of being a bird that can't fly?" Hosa said with a small grin. "I would rather be able to spread my wings as a falcon than ever be a Dodo bird I suppose. It is great to see things from a bird-eye view."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 pm

"I'll bet!" Amy said excitedly. "If you ever become a dragon, will you let me ride you? That's be so cool! And there are legends of talking dragons, so we could talk to each other!"
Amaya mumbled, "Don't drop her, she's already a bit jumbled in the head."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Hosa broke into laughing once again. Man, these two were a riot to be around; she loved that she had met them. "Of course I would let you ride me, Amy. What kind of friend would I be if I could turn into a dragon and wouldn't let others ride me?" she said as she grinned, and turned her gaze to Amaya. "I will try my best when it happens, Amaya."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "Yay! I can't wait for it! I'm sure we could come up with something big enough, even if it's not a dragon."
Amaya nodded. "If it exists, I'm sure we can find it."
The younger got closer to Hosa to whisper, "Amaya's one who believes in dragons and stuff, but she won't admit it openly. You can trust her to find some evidence of...something."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 pm

"I'll remember that then," Hosa whispered back to Amy with a grin, before she stood up straight and looked at the two sisters. "So, what should we do now? Try to see what I can transform into...Or go explore the campus some more?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:06 pm

"Transform!" Amy Rose practically shouted.
Amaya sighed. "Maybe we should leave it up to Hosa, because I feel more like touring the campus some more. And she might be tired or something from transforming." They didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Hosa grinned slightly. "Pfff, turning into a kitten didn't ware me out at all. But maybe we could do both? I led you two around and Amy gives me thinks to transform into; cause as long as we don't do rapid transformation or turn into large things, I should be fine for transforming for a while...Besides, I've never really tried transforming while moving. I normally try to stand still when I do it."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Amy Rose interrupted her sister to say, "Can you turn into a Pomeranian or something? Shiba Inus are so cute too!" She squealed. "Your power is so awesome, I'm jealous!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 pm

She huffed slightly as she started to walk forward, through the Courtyard. She glanced back at them as she raised her eyebrow. "Pomeranian? Er, I suppose I can try but how about after this we try to step away from the cute, small and cuddly, ok?" Turning away from them, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and pictured the fluffy, yellow body of a Pomeranian. This was about the time that Amy said how awesome her power was, and she sighed softly. Sure, it was cool when you didn't have your classmates calling you a witch because of it. However, she quickly chased that thought away as she went back to focusing on the form of the Pomeranian. A second later, she opened her eyes and she was now the Pomeranian. She grinned as she kept walking, turning her head around to look at her body. "Well, well, two out of two isn't bad at all. Getting a bit better at getting the right forms..." she said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Amy giggled. "You're so awesome at this! Amaya, you try one!"
The older sister smirked. "Okay, let's step away from cute and cuddly. How about a Komodo dragon? It doesn't fly, but It's a start."
Amy Rose just wished they could show off their powers like that. It made her jealous.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm

She paused for a few seconds before nodding at the two. "I think I can do that..." She had read a few books on the different kind of lizards, so she closed her eyes. She tried to picture the Komodo dragon in her mind. She felt her Pomeranian form shift, and when she next opened up her eyes she found the world much smaller. A name started to bubble into her brain, but as she was much smaller than she had been before, she quickly closed her eyes and forced herself back to her human form in fear of being stepped on. As she opened her eyes again and sighed, she looked at Amaya with a sheepish grin. "Ah...Well that wasn't a komodo dragon at all. Seems I got a newt somehow."

OCC: "She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "I got better..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 pm

OOC: OH YES XD
I love you

IC: Amy Rose smiled and patted her shoulder. "You did your best."
"It was close. I mean, it was a reptile," Amaya added. "Maybe a hippo would be better?"
Amy Rose giggled. "What is it with you and hippos?"
"We're a lot alike, okay?" Both seemed okay, but they were deadly. Of course, Amy Rose never got that full explanation either.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Hippo? She paused for a second as she took that in. It was rather a large animal for her taste but...Well, maybe she could try a baby hippo? Yeah, she would try that. "Hippo it is!" she said with a grin as she closed her eyes and tried to picture a baby hippo in her mind. She felt her body change and when she opened her eyes she smiled in victory as the name 'hippo' came bubbling to her mind. She knew she had indeed turn into a baby hippo, and shook her head happily as she looked at Amaya and Amy.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Amaya gave a small smile, and Amy Rose giggled. "I guess hippos are really cute! I almost wanna pick you up and cuddle! Oh my gosh, can you become a bear? 'Cause they're cute and cuddly and warm and can defend themselves! And they love fish like we do."
"I just like sushi," Amaya added.
"That's fish."
"Not always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next