Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Arrival [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

Beata Bucks : 10812

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:44 pm

As Haku started walking towards the gate, he stopped right in the center of the gateway. "So this is my new life. I guess I better make the best of it." Haku thought to himself, gazing over the entrance to his new beginning. He started walking into the complex and found a nice bench to sit at, hoping someone could help him at this new place. He sat there, flipping what seemed to be a small, quarter-sized, purple coin and watching his surrounding as people walked by.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11687

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Regina carried her camouflage backpack loosely over her shoulder as she made her way from her new Winter dorm to the front of the school. She honestly didn't have anything better to do with herself other than mope for no apparent reason if she stayed indoors. So out into the world she went!
She now stood at the entrance to the school, a place she hadn't been introduced to too long ago, and saw someone sitting on a bench that she had never seen before. A new student? she asked herself. With a shrug she made her way over to him. I'm getting so much better at this whole 'friend making' thing! she thought to herself, letting herself have a little smile on her face. "Hello there," she said as she approached him, "I haven't seen you around, you must be new?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:08 pm

I look up to the voice of a person standing in front of me, with a sorta of dazed look due to me not really paying attention. I flipped my coin one last time into the air as it dissipated into nothing and reply saying "Yes, yes I am new. The name is Haku." I stand up and pick up my things, which included a black leather suitcase and a red and white sports bag. "And are you? If you don't mind me asking." I stood there with a calm and collective look on my face waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Grant left the initiates dorm with a inhumanely large grin. He was exited to see his new dorm, and he couldn't wait to see the people there. The academy seemed pretty empty, he had only seen a couple of people so far. He decided to stop by the entrance, just to see if anyone was there. He usually only went there to meet new arrivals, he had done that everyday.But he skipped a couple days, since he had nothing to train with anymore. He had gotten rid of all his pencils, and anything else he could practice on. He watched as Regina started talking to the new arrival, and thought Way to go Regina! Finally talking to people! He hid behind a tree, his backpack making a loud clinking nose. He poked his head out, getting rid of his grin as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:44 pm

"My name's Regina." she replied simply. She felt a little relief that this seemed to be one of the few people who tried to shake her hand the moment they saw her. The dissipation of his coin caught her attention. "Is that your gift?" she asked the fairly personal question very outright. Wow, that was a little too adventurous, especially for myself! the tall girl thought to herself in surprise at what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:56 pm

"Sorta of. It was just a small little act of it, per say." As I finished speaking, I clapped my hands together. I then proceeded to pull them apart, all while forming a cylinder the shape and size of a staff. I started spinning it around and then let it dissipate." It is what I call Prisma Magius. It allows me to form shapes, ranging form different forms and sizes. Sadly I can only pull off a few things as of now." I smiled, being more than happy to share my ability with others.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Regina watched Haku, mesmerized, as he displayed his gift to her. "Wow, look's like it'd be really cool and fun." she said with a little bit of a smile, whilst shoving her hands into her pockets. She practically feared her gift for what it could do, especially to others. I think I've scared off enough students with it to suit me for my lifetime... she thought with a small shake of her head and a sigh as she diverted her eyes to look shyly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:02 am

As I finished up, I noticed the way she was looking and asked "So, whats your gift?" Curiosity had struck me due to her curiosity of my gift. I looked with a patient and calm look on my face, one that could make anyone know I was here to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Regina glanced up at Haku as he asked the innocent question, seeing in his expression that he had meant no ill will or harm when asking it. Should I risk it... I mean, he seems kind enough, but so to other good people who I've meet and scared off or hurt before. She rubbed a hand along her arm as she contemplated the situation. "I break bones." she put the answer to his question extremely plainly, but regretting not having the courage to show him the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 1