Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lets call it a date [closED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Vincent suddenly became quiet but Aspen didn't mind this way she can focus on her food as well. She's been chatting a-lot with Vincent lately, like she could really trust him since they ended up becoming really close. The blonde cocked her head, she had always knew that Magic's real name was Mason. The blonde felt a blush coming onto her cheeks it was obvious that Vincent had really cared for her it made her heart flutter in her chest. "Okaaay! Thanks for the advice." Although she wasn't scared of Magic so she wasn't really taking what Vincent was saying seriously. Aspen looked at the summer rather curiously, "His past..?" She knew she shouldn't ask about it after all it wasn't any of her concern but she figured that Vincent wouldn't answer her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Should he answer the question? Something told him he should and something told him he shouldn't. "Sorry to ruin our little meeting like this.. But Magic's past involved a lot of violence.. He broke bones.. He has harmed a lot of people, and sent most of them to the hospital. He has almost killed a few people not to mention.. Thats why I want you to be careful cause in those violent moments like that he will not hesitate to break bones.. I have seen it myself.." He said. He wanted to switch away from this topic, he never liked it. Then a good idea appeared in his head. "How about we call this little meeting a date?" He said with a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Aspen paused for a moment slightly confused. She was almost positive that Vincent wouldn't answer her question now she felt bad of invading Magics personal life. What Vincent said about his past was brutal, she didn't want too believe it she knew Magic was a good person it was probably because he just couldn't control his gift, after all Magic did save her from being ran over from a car one time, and thats how they became friends it just kind of happened he even helped Barry too after that weird red-bull incident. The blonde kept quiet figuring that he would just change the subject so she didn't say anything about his past or didn't ask Vincent a single question about it. Aspen's eyes widened in a small fraction, when Vincent had changed the subject. This was a date..? But wasn't she the one who asked him out..? Did dates go like this or did different things happen? The blonde never went on a date before but she always hung out with others but none of them uttered the word 'date' The blonde blushed again, why did she feel like this around Vincent? Such a strange happy sensation she was glad that she met him.

"Oh no it didn't ruin a single thing!" Aspen said with a smile her face reddening as she said those words. She wanted too stop blushing she felt embarrassed she half hoped that Vincent would ignore her red face and think that she was just extremely hot from the coffee she was drinking. The blonde chuckled as she leaned back onto her chair again. "A date?! but aren't the gentle-men suppose too ask the women out on one? Not the other way around?" She felt slightly uncomfortable about his flirty smile but at the same time she liked it. It made him look extremely handsome but she just met Vincent a few months ago she didn't wanna ruin their friendship by being naive and start dating the guy but something about him made her so happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Vincent's smile returned to normal. "Oh come on, it's modern times girls can ask guys on dates, even specially gifted ones. If it makes you happy I will ask you on the next date though. I mean if you want this to be a date, and you want to go on another date.." He said a small blush rising to his features. He really did like Aspen. She was so nice, and friendly and energetic. He felt like they would make a good pair being together.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Aspen had been focusing on Vincents eyes since when did this guy have such charming eyes? The blonde had felt like she could stare at Vincent intently for hours she'd never get bored of looking at him. His handsome smile his soft laugh and his face features were all so breath-taking he was like a model he probably would end up being one since he was so good looking how did she even end up with a guy like this? The autumn had smiled back but she had rolled her eyes. "Totally! but you should be a little more romantic.. I like romantic guys" Aspen had said blushing the tone of her voice flirtatious. She took another bite of her brownie then she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I think I want some icecream they have that right?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Vincent gave off a small laugh. "I'll try to be, no guarantees though." He said with a smile. He took another bite of his pie, before blinking at Apsen's question. "They may. Check the menu or something. I think I saw something about it." He said trying to recall if he did or not. It was kind of hard to remember if he did. He was mainly focused on the pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets call it a date [closED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3