Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lets call it a date [closED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

Lets call it a date [closED] Empty
PostSubject: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Today was a fine day to take Vincent and escape the confines of Beata. and go see the small yet beautiful, Rosebury. The autumns hair was straightened and she wore slight makeup, some few swipes too her eyelashes with mascara, some blush too her cheeks and lipgloss since you could never go wrong with a stick of lipgloss. Although it wasnt very noticeable that she was wearing much makeup. Aspen had worn a simple flora patterned shirt and pure black leggings. Vincent and her have been exploring Rosebury for quite awhile and decided too go grab something too eat. The blonde had smiled towards Vincent as she spun around backwards as she walked. "This is fun! Dont you think? " The autumn had asked with a happy smile. Stumbling a little after her little twirl. Before she glanced around too see a small Bakery tucked away into the corner. Purple eyes lit up as she pointed directly towards it. "Vincent we should eat there! It looks nice!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Vincent wore a simple t-shirt and jeans for their day about the town. His t-shirt was red with some old band's logo on it. He didn't know what band it was but the logo was pretty cool. He was having a lot of fun hanging out and exploring rosebury. He was learning the town a bit better now. Vince smiled back when Aspen smiled at him as she turned around and started walking backwards to talk to him. "Yeah, This is fun." He paused when she stopped moving, and looked at over where she pointed. "Yeah, that place works. I heard it also double as an ice cream shop or something."

Vincent walked over the shop, and pushed open the door. Inside ti smelled like different types of bread, and pastries. He also saw a counter for ice cream. Thats when he noticed a lady standing at the counter. She had long kind of wavy brown hair. She was leaning on the counter doing something, that's when she looked up and saw Vincent and his friend. "Hello, How may I help you?" She asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Aspen skipped happily after Vincent as they walked towards the Bakery, her blonde hair bouncing around as she did so. This was the fiest time she came to the bakery, she was almost always at the Cafe since she also had a job over there. Although she didnt really care where they ate and she was always up to trying new things. Aspen stopped behind Vincent craning her neck around him so she would be able too see. "Hiyaaa~" The autumn said with a kind smile her violet eyes peering around the bakery. It was a bit small but there were some people still scattered in it all of them were sitting a few tables away from each other. Aspen had glanced back over towards Lena too answer her question. "Table for two please!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Lena smiled in response. "Pick where ever you like. I will be with you in a second." The shop owner said. She didn't really care where people sat. She walked away from the counter to go pull some bread out of the oven that sat somewhere.

Vincent looked around and then noticed a good spot. "How about over there?" He asked as he pointed to a small table with two chairs. On every table sat menus for people to look over any time they wanted. There were also a couple smaller menus too that was for the ice cream and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 pm

"Cool thanks!" The autumn had replied towards the bakery owner as she glanced around too look for somewhere too sit. The place was actually busier then she thought, the sound of a television had sounded the entire place and there was alot of loud chatting. Aspen looked up turning her head towards Vincent with slight surprise before she looked towards the empty table. "Yeahh lets go sit over there." Aspen had said with a grin as she walked over and sat in the chair. Her eyes fell towards the table as she glanced at the menu grabbing it with both hands as she read the words. "Wow! they have alot of stuff here I dont even know what too pick!" The autumn exclaimed glancing at Vincent afterwards. "What about you? find anything that sounds good?" Aspen asked lowering her menu a bit so she could see him better.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Vincent looked over the menu for a bit, then decided. "Apple Pie looks good. Really good in fact. I haven't had apple pie in ages." He said. Pretty sure he was going to go with that. "What are you going to get, Aspen?" He asked curiously. He looked at the ice cream menu as well. It seemed this place was full of sweets, which was good. Vince loved sweets for some reason. He couldn't really help it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Aspen blinked slightly he was gonna eat an entire apple pie?!! The autumns eye twitched as she smiled awkwardly at Vincent, "How big is an apple pie??" The blonde had asked rubbing the back of her head with a small chuckle before she glanced at the menu again - rereading it again as she tried too decide what she should get. The autumn had figured some fresh-baked brownies with coffee sounded tasty, she felt her mouth water just by thinking about it. "I think Ill have some brownies and coffee!" She told Vincent with a smile before glancing around her fingers tapping at the table, now where was that kind baker? Leaning back in her chair she glanced at Vincent with a look of curiosity. "So do anything interesting these past days?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Vincent chuckled, "I meant a slice of apple pie. There is no way I could eat a whole pie in one sitting." He said. Brownies and coffee huh? Sounded very nice. He was thinking about having some coffee as well. Yeah that sounded good, especially with pie. Vince shook his head in response to her question. "Not really besides meeting you." He said with a bit of a flirtatious tone.

Thats when the owner appeared. She had a small note pad in her hand, but something was slightly off. She looked a bit paler compared to what the pair saw when they first walked in. Even her clothes were a bit paler. It kind of concerned Vincent. Thats when he looked back and saw the a bit brigher version of the bakery owner sitting at the counter. That confused Vincent.. What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Oh yeah that totally cleared things up - but Aspen never liked pies she thought they were weird but her dad had always made pies even though she always told him she didn't like them at all, what goofy times. The autumn always had a sweet tooth, always liking things like brownies, cake, choclate-chip cookies everything she was thinking about had her mouth water. The bakery had them all but she didnt want to seem like a pig in front of Vincent that would be embarrassing. Aspen had blinked she figured Vincent was always busy now she knew that he would probably be sitting in his dorm or something. "Ooooh, well Its going to be my bir---" The blonde didnt finish her sentence since Lena had arrived with a notepad.

Although something was wrong.. An eyebrow rose as she glanced at Lena again something was off about her but Aspen couldn't put her finger on it - she looked different though a bit more faded.. oh well it was probably nothing. Pushing away the thought she greeted Lena with anothe smile, "Great you're here! We would like one apple pie and some brownies - four of them and some coffee please!" The autumn had said in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Vincent stared at the owner for a moment. "Wait.. Why are there two of you?" Aspen didn't even seem to notice that there was two of the owner at the moment. There was no way it could have been twins. Even twins had some differences. This was so weird.

"Oh you noticed? I'm gifted just like you guys. I have the ability of Mental Projection. Basically you are looking at my consciousness right now. I shall get you guys your order now." She gave the two a smile, and the disappeared to the kitchen behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

"huuuh?" Aspen had glanced at Magic a complete stumped look on the autumns face, what was he talking about two shop-keepers?? Glancing around the blonde had slightly blinked when she saw two Lenas. They definitely were not twins because they just couldn't be right..? Now her mind was just confusing her. Violet eyes shifted towards Lena expecting an explanation, when she explained it she nodded completely understanding now. "Ohhh that makes sense!" She said glancing towards Vincent. "Were you also a-- huh? well then.." She wanted too ask if she also enrolled at beata but she had already began too leave to the kitchen. Looking back at Vincent again, her purple eyes turned bright and she seemed more enthusiastic. "Anyways! back to what I was saying -- So my birthday is in a few days wanna come??"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Vince watched the gifted Bakery owner leave, then looked back to Aspen. "She will be back so I'm sure you could ask her the question, that you wanted to ask. And sure I would love to come to your birthday. What are you planning?" He asked. It was still going to take a little bit longer for their food to get back to their table.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 pm

It would probably take around 20 minutes or so to cook that much food, but Aspen didn't mind waiting after all you can't rush perfection. The autumn was turning 15 on August 7th and she was a bit excited just one more year till the big 16. Although she didn't know what too do for her party, she wanted something nice and simple and for it to be fun. She figured a swimming party would be nice but she wasnt sure if Lamia would have fun at a swimming party. "Oh well! Maybe a swimming party?? Or we could go off too the lake to shoot of some fireworks!" She knew not to throw a big party since Vincent didn't like those too much either and Aspen didn't either she didnt want to deal with a wild party on her birthday. "Im inviting your brother and a couple other people you probably already know but Im not sure who else." Aspen said her fingers tapping on the table again. "What do you think? any other ideas??"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Vincent thought for a moment. It sounded like a good idea but there was no way that he would be swimming. Ever since he discovered his power his hatred for water grew. He still knew how to swim, but it would take a lot to make him swim. "Maybe we could just spend most of the day at the lake. I could make some food like hamburgers and hot dogs and stuff, while everyone else swims, and when the sun goes down then we could shoot off some fire works." It would be kind of interesting with the siblings there, but he wasn't going to let it mess anything up. Mason and him could get along for most of the day. With his power that it is he just needed something to grill the stuff on. He was always the cook back home.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Anything sounded good as long as they all had fun, and swimming in the lake didn't sound too bad - hopefully it wouldn't be cold or anything. Aspen also shot off fireworks before during fourth of july, it was a swell time. "Yeah! that sounds like a good idea, I'd have too write up all the invites but oh well." The autumn said with a small shrug, "Hamburgers!? You know how too cook? That's great I can't cook for the life of me." Aspen said with a small laugh as she leaned back in her chair. "So ever been too Rosebury before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets call it a date [closED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next