Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lets call it a date [closED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Vince nodded. "Yeah. I was the cooker in my family. I learned how to make a lot of things, and what certain spices and stuff to add to things to make it taste awesome." He paused for a moment. "Yeah I have come up here before, but I didn't spend too much time here. I just kind of learned were a couple places were before heading back to the dorm." He said, leaning back in his chair as well.

Thats when their food and stuff appeared. Lena approached the two, with a tray resting in her hands. She placed down the coffee first, then Aspen's brownies which where arranged nicely on the plate, then Vincent's piece of pie which was pretty big. "Is that everything?" She asked making sure she didn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Everything had looked so nice and great! Violet eyes had sparkled at the sight of the fresh-baked goodies. Aspen hadn't had brownies for awhile, not ever since that day at least.. A sad look was visible in her eyes for a second and it was hard too notice. The blonde nodded at Lena, flashing her a bright friendly smile. "Yes this is all! Thank you the food looks great!" The autumn said using her hand too hold one of the brownies as she was about too stuff it into her mouth she gave a curious glance towards Vincent. "Oh really? I've been to Rosebury countless times, but I never noticed this place before." Aspen had said slightly thinking about the time when she would roam the streets alone, observing how others lived here. The autumn had bit into her browny, a huge smile spreading onto her face. "Oh man these are the best!!!!" Aspen had said digging into her food at a quick pace, eating a brownie after brownie before she glanced back towards Vincent - crumbs covering her chin and lips. "So hows you're food?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:48 am

After Aspen told the baker that that was all they had she smiled at the two then left. Vincent looked at the slice of pie in front of him for a moment, before picking up a fork, pushing it into the pie, and getting a piece off. He put the piece he got off into his mouth. Man it tasted so good. He took another bite after that one. It tasted so sweet. It was awesome. "It tastes amazing." He was sure he would come back here at a later date. He needed too if the food was this good every time.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Aspen had glanced at Vincent's pie, it looked good for one thing but she wouldn't be able too eat that all. "Really? Thats good. We should come here again sometime soon!" The blonde said using a tissue too wipe away some crumbs that covered her lips and chin, and biting into the brownie again. Violet eyes shifted over towards her coffee, the steam visible as it was just freshly brewed. "Whoops almost forgot I had a drink too." She said with a small laugh cupping her hands over the coffee mug and breathing into it so it wouldn't burn her mouth. The autumn slowly took a sip but quickly turned her head away her eyes widening. "God that was hot!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Vince couldn't help but laugh slightly at Aspen's reaction to the coffee. "It was just made. It would still be hot even with blowing on it." He picked up his own coffee cup, and took a large sip of it, not even bothering to cool it off. "My gift makes it so heat doesn't effect me somehow." He said. He didn't quite fully understand his power yet. He may never understand it, but he was going to attempt.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Aspen blinked when Vincent had laughed, feeling her cheeks be painted a slight rosy red. "Yeah I tend too make a fool of myself." The autumn said with a slight chuckle before she glanced too look at the summer again. Amazed how he could withstand any sort of heat. "Thats so cool! I wish I was able too drink my coffee without burning my tongue off." The blonde said with a slight smile as she took another bite out of her brownies. "Having an elemental power sure does have it's own benefits thats for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Vince held a smile on his face. "You're cute when you blush." He remakred as red dusted her cheeks in response from his laugh. "It may be cool when it comes to hot stuff, but when it comes to cold stuff like iced drinks or whatever it's easy for me to get brain freezes and stuff. So it's not always cool. Not to mention that I get cold really easily." He said to Aspen. He picked up his fork and took another bite of apple pie. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:44 pm

The autumn was taken back by his compliment. Her blush grew slightly larger and she almost became nervous but she quickly pulled it cool. Flipping her hair back, the blonde had smiled blinking towards Vincent. "I'm Cute? Thank ya thank ya!" Aspen had said using both of her pinkies too poke at her cheeks and making almost sort of a pout. "Get cold easily huh? Yeah I prefer the heat too and I really do like beaches!" Aspen had said with a grin as she remembered her first time at a beach and she had ate some yummy chocolate icecream. The blonde suddenly had a curious look on her face as she took another sip of her own coffee. "So you can't like overheat right?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Vincent didn't say anything about the beach. Seeing how he lived in Chicago all of his life he never went to one. Even so, he didn't really want to go to one. There was too much water in his opinion. Even a small lake had too much water. Then she asked him a question which brought him out of his thoughts. He paused for a moment. Could he overheat? "I don't think so.. There is a chance that I could, but I'm kind of immune to fire.. At least a small flame so far." He didn't really know if the two related or not, but maybe his inside was different than his outside? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Aspen pressed her cheek too her right arm, her face looking a bit more serious as she spun a spoon around in her coffee with her other hand. "You know I've heard some strange rumors lately, and their really spooky." The autumn had said as she took a sip of her coffee. "Of corse I'm not one too believe in such silly rumors." Aspen had said with a small laugh as she leaned back in her chair, the tension in her face vanishing. The blonde had a thoughtful look on her face as she answered Vincent, "Hopefully you aren't! It'd be bad if something were too happen too you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:47 pm

A puzzled look developed on Vince's face. Rumors? What rumors? "Rumors?" He asked echoing his thoughts. The pyromancer never really believed any rumors, but he was curious to know what they were. Then his thoughts changed. Has Magic told them the story? They have probably seen it happen by now. The way he acts some days. He shook his head. He decided to ask. "Has Magic seemed particularly violent one day? or Strange?" He asked, his friend. Knowing his brother a violent day already happened.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Aspen had waved her hand dismissing the thought. "It's really nothing, nothing too worry about!" The blonde had said with a smile, although she did hear things about how the school was in danger but best not too worry Vincent about some silly rumors that weren't most-likely true. She took another bite out of her brownie, a bit sad that they were already becoming cold but she took another quick bite at it, it was still pretty tasty. Aspen blinked pausing as she held the brownie too her face as she was going too take another bite. She was a bit confused about Vincent's question and wasn't sure if she should answer it, after-all she didn't want too cause some trouble or make bad things happen. Placing the treat back on the plate the blonde was a bit hesitant on answering although she didn't see harm in telling him. After-all they were brothers, he would probably care if he did get hurt or something. "It was a few weeks ago but he did end up acting violent, and he did end up hurting Lamia alot.." Magic's punch was so strong that day it was scary and startling although the blonde believed that Magic would never hurt anyone on purpose. "It was a strange day that day, Lamia said she was the one controlling Magic but something seemed weird too me but oh well."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Lamia wound up hurt? He seemed so defensive of the girl.. There was no way Magic would harm her even in a state like that. There was no way that it was Lamia's fault, none at all. Vincent closed his eyes. He let out a sigh. "He was going for you wasn't he? I ask that because I know my brother there was no way he would hurt that girl intentionally." He took a bite of his pie. People didn't need to get hurt because of his brother.. Why was he even around people at a time like that? Why didn't he go out into the forest or something? Why did he even try to hurt them? He made Vincent a little angry.. "And that was because of Lamia.. That was all Magic on his own.. or should I say Mason.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Aspen blinked suddenly, at Vincent's question caught off guard. She didn't really remember that much she had such a short-term memory. The blonde shrugged cocking her head as she put some thought into it, "Oh yeah!" She was thankful that Lamia had taken a punch for her but she completely forgot about it. She forgot that Magic was aiming the punch towards her and not towards Lamia. Glancing at Vincent, the blonde smiled although she felt a bit uneasy and she had a feeling that Vincent was becoming tense. "But I'm fine! And so is she, she has such a powerful power that she healed herself instantly." The autumn had said reassuring the summer, as she took a sip of her coffee almost finishing it. She felt suddenly surprised when Vincent had said something, the autumn raised an eyebrow confusion written on her face. "Huuh? What ya mean?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:35 pm

He knew it.. He felt warmth in his hand but kept it closed in a fist so that way fire didn't appear. He took a moment to calm down. A smile returned to his face. "Mason is Magic's real name. Anyway.. Anytime Magic gets like that you need to leave him alone immediately, do not attempt to approach him or anything. Just let him go about what he is doing. His past causes that to happen, and his past is rather violent.. if you don't leave him alone you may end up with a few broken bones or worse.." He did promise Magic he wouldn't say anything about it, but when his friend was in danger he had a right to warn her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets call it a date [closED]   Lets call it a date [closED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets call it a date [closED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next