Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First kiss before first date [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

First kiss before first date [closed] Empty
PostSubject: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Paige rolled onto the couch her body slowly sinking into the cushion. "Hurry up Sean!" The impatient girl laid against the old fabric staring at the fan speed by. Her hands reached up to her face as she rubbed her eyes and swung her legs off of the couch jumping straight up towards the dorm room door. Her fist pounded against the wooden frame, "Sean~ Come on, you've been in there forever. We are going to be late~" Her pale hands slipped over the cold door knob and twisted it open. Her brother sat against the bed frame holding a single flower in his hand, "I don't know Paige, is this okay? You think she will be okay with this?"

"Don't be dumb Sean! She's the one who kissed you remember?" Heat instantly rose onto the autumns cheeks, "Well, th-that's d-different cause she didn't know what she was doing."

"Oh please Sean. Lets just go." Her hand gripped around his wrist as he got towed behind her. 'Why does this keep happening to me?'

Both students stood outside the conservatory looking over giant panels of glass. Paige swiftly jumped behind her brother and shoved him forwards. The autumn boy stumbled forward and glanced back with a glare, "What was that for?" His blonde sister gave him a smirk and she placed her hand on her hip, "Open the door for me. You have to start practicing if you want to date Jillian." His face lit up like a tomato as he shrugged away towards the door. Sean gripped the handle and swung the door open for his sister, "Ladies first..." Paige skipped excitedly into the door, "Thanks!"

The blond haired boy mumbled as his sister walked in, "Jerk."

"What was that?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

A grin slid onto his face, "Nothing~" His cold blue eyes gazed around the greenhouse, green plants clogging up the once clear path way. He was surprised the plants weren't wilting considering winter was so close. "Let's just wait here until Jillian comes." His mind quickly shot back as he remembered the flower he brought for Jillian. His hand reached into his back pocket to retrieve the rose; its red petals were wilted and broken with a sad droop. 'Damn it.'
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 8991

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Jillian had been nervously rifling through her closet for a quarter of an hour, searching for the perfect outfit to wear.  She'd never really been on a date of any kind before and she had absolutely no idea what to wear.  Finally, her stressful search ended, Jillian picked a casual, sunflower printed skater dress.

Before leaving, she affixed yellow bows in her hair, skipping the usual scarlet ribbons. She slipped on a cream-colored cardigan and left her dorm, trying to take slow, deep breaths. Excitement bubbled deep within her as she made her way to the conservatory. It took effort to not skip the entire way there.

Jillian arrived at the conservatory and she stopped short ten feet from the door. She blinked and took a deep breath before walking forward and reaching out to the door handle. She tugged the door open and slipped inside. The air was humid and green foliage pressed in on all sides.

Her golden eyes landed on the Bender twins, standing a few feet away. Upon seeing Sean's face, her anxiety melted away and Jillian stepped forward, a smile lighting up her features.

"Hey," she said.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Sean was lightly brushing the wilted petals that were in his hand when Jillian slipped through. Her beautiful dress absolutely stunned Sean, he saw her in a dress before, but that doesn't mean he was paying attention to the clothing. "Hey! You look be-" His words were quickly cut off by a high pitched voice behind him, "Sean! You were supposed to hold the door open for her!" The brother only turned his head slightly and stuck his tongue out at her like an immature child.

His blue gaze returned to Jillian, "I'm glad you could come." He slowly approached the summer out reaching for her hand. His hand slid smoothly into her palm as he held up the broken rose in his other hand, "I, uh, got you a flower. It got a bit..." Sean looked up at Jillian lightly raising his eyebrows with a sheepish smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 pm

A red blush sparked on her cheeks as Sean complimented her, but it slowly dissipated as his sister spoke up.  Paige sounded devastated at the fact that her brother wasn't being 'gentlemanly'.  The hilarity of her reaction caused a small giggle to escape her lips.  Jillian bit her lip and made eye contact with Sean.

It was undeniable; the chemistry between Jillian and Sean was palpable.  A feeling of joy blossomed within her chest and she hung on to every word the blond boy said.  She was slightly hesitant at first when Sean reached out for her hand.  She pushed the feeling back and focused on the happiness she felt around the boy instead.  

As their hands met, Jillian could almost feel a spark.  She could feel a vision swelling from the back of her head.  Instead of succumbing to what would ultimately be a mood-ruining episode, she clasped his hand tightly and focused on the warmth of his skin.  The vision still poked at the back of her mind; she thought of the kiss the two students had shared at the cafe.

The vision left.

At first, she didn't even notice the wilted rose that Sean had clasped tightly in his hand. When he gave her that beautiful smile of his, she laughed.

"I love it," she gave him a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Sean melted at the very sight of Jillian, everything about her just screamed beauty and peace. When she gripped onto his hand a sudden pang of worry set in his mind, 'Her power!' He immediately wanted to tug away, but she gripped tighter and he saw a smile spread onto her face. The rose slowly slipped into her soft hands as they both looked upon the wilted flower. He removed a hand from her grasp and put hit behind his head, "Hehe, I'm glad."

Paige was completely appalled by Sean's actions and forcefully shoved her arms together. She stared at the two who were lost in each others eyes, nervous chuckles of love escaped their lips as they gazed upon each other. "You two disgust me." The sister stalked around the two students as she made her way to the door. "I don't know why I keep agreeing to go if I know its going to be this gross at the end."

The autumns pale hands slipped around the cold door handle, but before she pushed it open she turned to face Jillian. Her index and middle finger rose to her eyes and pointed them back at the summer student, "I know my brother like I know my own mind. You will never find someone as trusting or as kind. Se be good you two~" With that the mysterious girl fled the scene and slipped back into Rosebury.

"Haha... I'm not sure what went wrong with her..." He said sheepishly towards the girl in front of him. Sean slipped his hand back into hers again, "So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Jillian had been so lost within the icy depths of Sean's eyes that it took her a few moments to register what Paige was saying.  She finally tore her gaze from Sean's and listened to his sister's 'threat' that she uttered as she left.  Jillian smiled sheepishly at Sean after his sister left.

"Oh, uh... I dunno, it's been a while since I've been here..." she trailed off, her golden eyes roaming the plant life within the room.

She noticed a small bunch of itty-bitty blue flowers in a pot across the room.  Eyes widening, she began to tug Sean towards the potted flowers.  Once in front of them, Jillian checked the little piece of paper stuck in the soil to find out the name of them.

"Forget-me-not.  That's such a pretty name," she said, looking back up at Sean, "They kinda match your eyes, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Sean's felt his face burn up as Jillian spoke. Butterflies in his stomach made him stutter as he replyed, "T-thank you..." A small chuckle escaped his lips after he realized the weakness in his voice as he spoke. The coolness of the greenhouse made him shiver and he looked up as the glass building was surrounded with darkness, 'Must be a cloud passing over head...' His icy eyes met back with Jillian, "Actually, I was wondering if I could ask you something..."

His mind wavered as he remembered last year and the terrible incident Jillian went through. It took them over six months to finally meet up again; or in other words took him six months to grow up the courage. His hands fumbled as he searched for the words, "I was, uh, will you, uh... Will you go to the winter formal with me?"

He clenched his eyes closed as he mind raced, "I know last time it didn't go well... and that was under certain circumstances. So, I wont let that happen to you. You are, uh, really important to me. And, um, nothing can happen again, so I was just wondering... You see Paige set up the winter formal in our dorm so we wont have to go to grand hall again, what do you think?"

Sean forced his eyes open and to stare back into the golden ones that seemed to be studying him. He doesn't normally ramble, just when he gets worked up. He hates it. His hands stopped fumbling as he waited impatiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First kiss before first date [closed]   First kiss before first date [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

First kiss before first date [closed]
Page 1 of 1