Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ah Brotherly Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

Ah Brotherly Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Devin was very, very confused. With Aspen seeming unwilling to explain what was transpring in their living room and the half-brothers outright ignoring him as they started to squabble once more, he was left to gather what he could from what they were saying. The brotherly feud aspect was something he quickly caught of how they were disagreeing due to how they acted in the past. He bit his lip lightly as he slide into the dorm and dropped the bags of food on the first counter he reached. Once he was freed from the burden of their weekly shopping, Devin turned and listened to the argument in silence as he debated on what to do.

He wasn’t pleased that their living room was the ‘battleground’ for this fight but he did know that Aspen and Barry were pretty close friends with Magic. But he couldn’t very well let this go on. The two brothers didn’t seem keen on trying to listen to Aspen or Barry but it was clear that these two weren’t going to find middle ground without some sort of help. So, he listened as intently as he could to both sides, trying to gather what each one had to say...Devin however couldn’t help but flinch at all the swear words (well, all three of them) that were being spat as he tended to try to stay away from such ‘foul’ language. No doubt due to his comfy, Christian upbringing.

The fact that simply an argument was taking place was also something that bothered him. He had never liked fighting - verbal or physical. He found himself with three different attitudes toward it - Part of him wanting to snap at them, a part wanted to defuse this carefully...Then there was the part that enjoyed the fighting. He tried his best to ignore the last part. Focusing on the ‘middle’ part, he took a deep breath as he attempted to gather words to say when Barry spoke up. He blinked as he looked at his friend. Brotherly love, huh?

Deciding on what to say, he took another deep breath as he stepped forward so he was between the two quarreling siblings. When he released the breath, he let his wings uncurl quickly to take up as much space as they could as if he was breaking up a physical fight but also to make sure the two couldn’t ignore him any farther. “Must you two argue like this?” he hissed softly with a lash of his tail for good measure. “I’ve only been here for a minute and I can see that this fight is only making things worse! Never mind the language,” the last part was muttered under his breath as he furled his wings and glanced from Magic to...Whatever Magic’s half brother was called cause Devin had no idea. Well, maybe Barry or Aspen had mentioned it before but it couldn’t recall. It didn’t matter anyways.

“I’m sure I am not the best person to speak up seeing how I know neither of you but seeing how you both refuse to listen to your friends, I suppose I must.” He folded his arms across his chest. Now...He wasn’t exactly sure where he was going with this, but he was giving his best shot as he winged it. Maybe if things got bad enough he would try to break up this fight like - and Brant broke up his fight in Alaska against Leo...He shivered just thinking about that fight and how he got out of control. “I don’t know exactly what is the history between you two but I know arguing like this won’t help. So work. It. Out.” It was short, but it was sweet (he guessed) and not something that could be easily ignored seeing how he was standing in the crossfire. Sure, he had a feeling that this wouldn’t exactly help but he didn’t want to be around fighting - mostly in his own home.

Occ: I'm sorry. I just had to do this. I'm sure things are going to go downhill but dang it, Devin is getting in on the fun.
Back to top Go down

Ah Brotherly Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2