Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Love is more than I can give to you~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11188

Love is more than I can give to you~ Empty
PostSubject: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

It was warm. Quiet warm, in fact, so warm that Noa found herself walking around a skirt that's hem rested a few inches above her knee. It had been a tiring day after her classes and a few long hours spent tucked away in the Library. So, after finally wrapping up her time in the library she headed out into the Courtyard on her way to her cozy dorm room. Only it was so nice outside, that the quiet girl found herself taking a few extra seconds to enjoy the nice weather. Adjusting her bookbag so that she wouldn't have a sore shoulder, she looked around the dimly lit space. It was kind of creepy being out here alone at night, but little did Noa know, she wasn't quite alone.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 11943

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:29 pm

OoC:*appears in a puff of smoke, looking around quickly* may I join you?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11568

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Jayden hadn't even noticed it getting dark. He had been busy furiously writing music down into his journal. Every once in a while he'd look over at his guitar, pick it up and strum a few notes before going back to the notebook. He had been out here for a few hours, enjoying the peace and quiet. The sound of life around him- students chattering as they gossiped with their friends, birds singing their unique music, bugs calling out to one another in the dark- it all inspired him greatly. He was so absorbed in his work that he wasn't aware of Noa's presence- or anything else in the courtyard, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:01 pm

The creature that roamed the school grounds had found it's next target. Being able to be invisible in the light for a short time, it stopped gently in front of the young Noa, stopping in her tracks before quickly retreating to her shadows. With a quick slide on her neck, the tear in her skin no bigger than a paper-cut, it brushed past her to lay in wait for the lovely venom to kick in.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Ooc: Sorry, I'd love to, but I already have something planned out. Maybe we can make another topic? :)

Ic:

Noa didn't feel any different, only a slight stinging sensation on her left shoulder. After reaching to her back to find nothing, not even a bump, the small girl shook her head and started walking down the bricked pathway, led by the light and the faint strumming of music. Grinning slightly, she followed the music to her friend and looked up at him.
Her heart skipped a beat. It was like she was seeing him for the first time, all over again. She suddenly got all tingly and warm inside. A slight pang in her heart jump-started her back to reality and she had a sudden longing to be near him. To touch him. To be next to him. In fact, she couldn't be close enough to him. Her heart ached and longed for him more than it had ever ached for anything before. Approaching him quietly and taking a seat next to him, Noa leaned closer to him so that her arm rested against his delicately. "Hi," She said quietly, unsure of what had come over her, but suddenly wanting nothing more than to be next to him.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 11943

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

(OoC:love too, see ya whenever your really)
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Jayden looked up as someone sat down beside him. He blinked for a moment in surprise until he realized who it was, and then a soft smile played at the ends of his lips. Flipping to a random page in his notebook, finding one that wasn't covered with music notes or words, he quickly wrote out a simple Hello, Noa. He tried not to blush from the feel of her arm against his, though it was hard not to. Normally, Noa was the type that liked her distance, just like him. He couldn't help but wonder what had come over her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Her stomach flipped, her heart raced. He smiled at her and suddenly an unexplanable giddiness washed over her and she was happier than she had been in a long time. As he wrote to her in his neat handwritting, Noa found herself at a loss for words and couldn't control her hair from changing colors nervously. "How are you today?" Noa asked happily, glad she was here with him instead of somewhere else. She had always thought he was kind, but now that she got a good look at him he was even more attractive than she remembered. How had she not seen him like this before? He was just wonderful, letting out a content sigh, she allowed herself to scoot slightly closer so more of her arm was resting against him.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Jayden raised an eyebrow in amusement at the shifting change in her hair color. Without thinking he took a strand between his slim fingers and let it slide back against her shoulder, enjoying the feel of her silky smooth hair. Blushing, he turned back to his notebook and jutted down, I'm wonderful. Your hair is changing colors. It was merely an observation, and he hoped he hadn't written something to upset her. As she scooted closer, he shifted awkwardly, not disliking the pressure of her arm on his, though he wasn't exactly used to it. So he just studied his hands and his notebook, trying not to look up at her so she couldn't see his deep blush.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Noa had a giddy smile plastered on her face, but as he took a strand of her hair between her fingers her cheeks quickly escalated to a deep red and she found herself letting out a soft giggle. "Oh... Would you look at that? That's so strange... I-" She rambled nervously, stopping to giggle nervously as her eyes started to flick different colors too. Noa had never been this out of control out of her power. What she was feeling now was so powerful that all control she had of her power was slowly draining and she was more embarressed than she had ever been before.
Yet she wasn't ashamed of the fact that she was close to him. Just his touch shot a warmth through her body and the more of it she felt, the more that she craved. Noa could tell that he was blushing and she suddenly felt her heart skip a beat. Was he feeling this too? Just to make sure she leaned on him slightly, so that her hair brushed against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is more than I can give to you~   Love is more than I can give to you~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is more than I can give to you~
Page 1 of 1