Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ah Brotherly Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:11 pm

A boy with long dark hair paced back and forth. A hand was pressed to his chin in slight worry as he walked the same path for at least the twentieth time now. Why was he so worried? His brother, Magic, was finally going to figure out that Vincent had returned, and the younger sibling was a bit worried on how his older brother would react. The two brothers weren't exactly on the best of terms.. Well the last time the two interacted it resulted in a fight...

Which is why the summer boy was here. He asked Barry and Aspen to help him in his endeavor, which resulted in the plan of Vincent being among these two, and maybe Lamia, so that way his brother wouldn't do anything rash. Barry was the only one in the living with him at the moment. Aspen was somewhere, and so was Lamia. He wasn't quite sure where. The pyromancer didn't even know the other two dormmates that his two autumn friends had. But he figured even with just Barry here, the speedster could help defend him from the sound man. Vince felt a slight sense of dread sitting here and waiting. His brother should be here soon. "You sent the message right?" Perhaps the only time the summer would stop in his pacing until his brother got here. His gray eyes trained on Barry.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Barry nodded. "Yes, I did." he said, for at least the 20th time. "Is this what I was like when I was still an uncontrollable hyper mess?" He laughed nervously. To be totally honest, he was anxious and antsy as well. He had no idea what Magic would do once he got to the Autumn's dorm. Thankfully, he had his escrima sticks on the ready in case things got ugly. He knew they wouldn't get into a fight, especially if Aspen and Lamia showed up, but he wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Returning from her shift Aspen was already pretty tired and stressed out, the customers today weren't exactly very peachy although Aspen had tried her best too keep her head and now that she was finally off from work she couldn't wait to jump into her bed and catch some zzz's . Opening the door to her dorm Aspen was surprised too see Vincent there but she gave him a friendly smile. "Hey Vince! Whats up?" She asked glancing over towards Barry slightly confused too see why the both of them looked so tense. "Hmm? Something going on you guys?" Aspen had asked the both of them as she placed down her purse and sat down on the couch. Slightly curious too see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Uncontrollable hyper mess? What? Vincent gave Barry a confused look before looking up at the door. His heart thumped in his chest slightly in fear that it might be Magic, but it was actually Aspen, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Hey, I am meeting Magic here today.. I still haven't told him that I have come back to school here." The summer said to his friend. "I figured it would be best if I told him in company of you guys.. or else I might end up in the infirmary.."

Vince shifted in his spot nervously glancing to the main door every so often. He was about to say something else, when he froze. "He's here.." Vince said softly, and moved closer to the back of the room further away from the door. His gray eyes stayed trained on the door.

Magic walked along the Autumn hall, the new headphones that Lamia got him sat on his head. They worked really well. He could hear like normal now, but it was a bit weird wearing them for a long time. So he decided to wear them for the walk over. He didn't want to play music through them just yet. He was just glad to have normal hearing for once. When he reached the door he reached up and removed them from his ears, letting them hang around his neck. He reached up with his right hand giving a soft knock on the door. He wondered what Barry wanted, but the message didn't seem urgent so the winter Prefect wasn't too concerned. He let out a sigh, stuffing his hands into his pockets, waiting to be let inside.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm

"Hey Aspen." he said to the girl as Vincent explained what was going on. He heard the knock on the door and Vince's response. The Autumn boy got up and headed to the door. He opened it, giving Magic a friendly smile. Come on it, make yourself at home." he said, moving out of the way of the doorway so the prefect could come in.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:14 pm

"Huh? You didn't even tell him you're back?" Aspen had said slightly confused, wondering why Vincent had decided to become a chef anyways it was rather random too the autumn didn't even know what had happened between them. Her eyebrows had narrowed Vincent was making much sense but Aspen had thought that he was just over reacting. "Im sure you just have nerves, Magic will be happy to see you!" Although as she said that she wasnt exactly too sure anymore since the two have always been very tense when they were around each other. When Barry had let Magic in Aspen gave the prefect a wave and a shout. "Hi Magic!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Magic? Happy to see him? Was she nuts? Vincent blinked at the girl for a moment. Every interaction the brothers had since Vince randomly showed up that one day has been full of tension, and eventually the two snapped at each other. The only reaction that the summer was going to get, was pure anger. Vincent stayed where he was when Barry got up to answer the door. His hands gripping tightly to a random couch pillow that he randomly picked up. Once he realized his hands were getting hot he quickly tossed the pillow away.

Magic didn't even bother to look at where he was going when he shuffled in. His eyes were closed, and he ran a hand through his hair as he walked in. "Hey guys." He stopped in his movements. There was another person in her from the way the sounds were reflecting around the room. The winter's hand dropped to his side, and he looked up with his gray-green eyes staring directly at Vincent.

The winters stance changed into something a slightly bit more intimidating. He stood up straighter, and no longer had a relaxed look to him. His eyes narrowed, giving his brother a glare. "What are you doing here? I hope this is a surprise visit, you aren't back." Magic's voice came out low, and it had a slight growl to it. Everything about him portrayed anger, annoyance, anything that didn't have to do with happiness. He was certainly not happy about this.

Vincent shifted back slightly further away from his brother, but made sure that Barry and Aspen were between them. "N-no." Vincent spoke up, his voice sounded a bit shakey at first, but he straightened up himself, trying not to show the he was slightly intimidated by his older brother. "I'm here to stay, and there is nothing you can do about it." The summer returning the slight glare that Magic was giving him.

Magic took a step forward, but stopped glancing over to Barry and Aspen. Vincent came here on purpose. He knew that Magic wouldn't do anything with those to around, at least not while he was somewhat mentally sound. Magic couldn't help but let out a small growl. "You piece of shit.." He said taking a step back and straightening up again. It was clear the winter was angry, and there were going to be some words said eventually. Most likely a bunch of curses.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Barry gingerly put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Magic, take it easy. It's not like he's looking for an excuse to piss you off. He just wants to further his talent." he said, trying to calm the Winter. He looked over to Aspen, giving her a please help look with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Aspen blinked Magic didn't look happy at all too see Vincent, the autumn had a very bad feeling about this. Although Aspen tried too lighten the mood, since everyone was here they might as well have some fun. "Nope Vincent came back a few days ago!" The autumn said with an eager smile. "We can all hang out again! Let's head to the cafe tomorrow? I'll pay!" Aspen had said glancing at them only blinking when Magic called his brother a piece of shit. A bit alarmed Aspen had arched back before saying something. "Magic! This is your own brother! Treat him with more respect!" Aspen couldn't help but shout at him, this is what you do when you see your brother after a long time? How rude!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Magic scoffed. "He is only my half brother. Not to mention the brother that never took my side on anything, never even tried to defend me from our terrible mother." Magic growled shooting a glare at Vincent who was across the room. "He doesn't fucking deserve my respect." Magic's teeth were clenched together tightly. It kind of hurt his jaw, but it was keeping him from doing anything.

Vincent tensed up slightly from his brother's verbal attack. "I couldn't defend you! I didn't have any gift then. She would have kicked me out too ya know. Were would I have gone?" The summer said trying to guilt his brother sort of.

Except Magic didn't relent. "Oh please! You were her favorite! Her planned child that came with an amazing boyfriend! Granted he died in a fire, but still! She would have never kicked you out! She loved you!" He spat at his brother. Magic let out a huff, and crossed his arms. There was no way Vincent was going win this. If there was anything to win.

Vincent didn't say anything for a moment just kept looking at his brother. "Robert loved you too ya know. You never cared for him. You could of had a father for a bit there but you decided to ignore him." Vincent said, his voice cracking at one point. His voice was relatively soft.

Magic let out another scoff. "Don't be naive. He was going to leave eventually. They all did."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Barry stood back. He knew that if they were going to yell at each other, nothing was going to stop them. But Aspen wasn't exactly helping, either. "I wouldn't yell if I were you. That's their job. Adding to it is sure to grab the attention of one of the prefects. Well, other prefects." he said. He looked between the brothers. It brought on a flashback that showed himself, but he was incredibly young. Probably around two-ish years old. Next to him was someone he hadn't thought much about in years. He looked exactly like the Autumn, but instead of brown hair and green eyes he had silver hair and blue eyes. 'Edward.' he thought. 'Why am I suddenly thinking about him now? He's gone. Maybe it's because of Magic and Vince?'
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Devin was strolling down the hall, humming a few songs quietly to himself as he struggled to hold the many bags of food he had. He had decided to go shopping for the week so that Aspen and Barry didn't have to - but he wished had hadn't bought so must food. He was distracted by balancing the bags and whistling his songs, he almost didn't hear the vocal-fight until he was almost at the door of his dorm.

He came to a sudden stop, his wings spreading open in alarm as his tail lashed at the sound of the arguing. He could hear Barry, Aspen and...A voice that was faintly familiar along with one he didn't know at all. When he spotted the door open two thoughts ran though his body - why was the door open but also a small praise as he wasn't sure how he was going to open it with his hands full. Picking up the pace, he hurried toward the door as fast as he could and peaked in to see two of his dorm mates, Magic - recalling him from the previous time they had met - and somebody that he guessed was Magic brother or something judging by the arguments. He could only think of one thing to say.

"What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:32 pm

occ: sorry for the wait oo: D:

ic: So what if he was a half brother? They had the same mother their still family! The autumn pouted leaning back onto the couch this was a bad situation, why couldn't Magic get along with Vincent just because they had different fathers..? Blinking when they stared arguing it had started too make sense, a violent mother. "Honestly I don't think you should still be holding a grudge from that long ago Magic!" Aspen had said since she was always quick too forgive and very difficult too anger. Aspen didn't understand what exactly Barry had meant by saying it was their job too yell at each other. "No we should stop them from yelling at each other!" Aspen had stated blinking when Devin had walked in to the dorm the blonde had let out a sigh. Why did they have to do this in their dorm? Now they were going to have explain everything to Devin! "Uh.. Uh.." Aspen had rambled at a loss of what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Both of the brothers ignored Devin for the time being. Magic shook his head. Aspen didn't get it. "You don't get it Aspen. This isn't something I can simply get over." Vincent betrayed him. He agreed with all of those things his mother said about him. "He agreed with my mother. After all those years of silence he agreed with her. After those many times I took the blame because I didn't want my little brother dealing with the same verbal abuse. The same little brother that caused me to get bullied in elementary school. I'm sure you remember that well Barry. He has always had a big mouth, and if he kept it shut I probably wouldn't be the way I am." Magic growled.

"There were a good many things I did for him, and after all of that he betrayed me. But I guess in a world like this you just have to look after yourself. After all this world is so fucking selfish." Magic let out a sigh. "This goes back too far for you to understand." Magic was happy when Vincent left. He didn't have to worry about his big mouth, nor did he have to worry about having to fix any issues his brother created. It was one less stressful thing Magic had to deal with.

Vincent stood there in silence as Magic explained some things. Once he was done the younger brother spoke. "I never asked you to take the blame for me. I never asked to have known my father. And I was bullied too for a while there, I caused my own pain. You could have gotten along with mother too, if you had just stopped your fucking fighting. You ended up the way you were because you kept going. You could have stopped all of it. You could have been a much better person now, if you had never met Laine." It was pass the blame time. It truth it was both of there faults.

"You wanna know why your bullying stopped after a short while? Because of me. I protected you once again, and what do you have to say for it? Oh yeah you agreed with that Bitch of a mother who called me all those names. And to make it even worse you called me the monster that day in the forest, the thing she called me for the longest time. And it really pisses me off." A lot pissed him off to be truthful. Sorry about all of the confusion Devin.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Barry turned to face Devin. "Just a bit of brotherly umm.. love." he said. He wasn't really sure what else to say. All he could do was stand back and hope nobody gets killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Brotherly Love   Ah Brotherly Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah Brotherly Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next