Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Oh joy, a new school.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tumbly

Beata Bucks : 12199

Oh joy, a new school. Empty
PostSubject: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Anastasia approached the front gates, dragging a small suitcase behind her. She stopped at the gates, looking at her new school. It was pretty impressive but she didn't know how much she would like it there. After all, would she make friends? She sighed, no use worrying, and walked past the gates. She was officially on campus. Her brown eyes scanned the entrance as she tried to force herself to remember everything she saw.
She glanced back through the gate wondering when she would see her home again. Oh why did she have to be special?
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11253

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Brant was hanging around the Entrance. He wasn't sure why he liked it here so much; he just did. He leaned against one of the walls, his eyes closed as he drifted away in thought. The faint sound of footsteps caused him to open his eyes. Spotting Anastasia; he stood straight, clearing his throat. He was going to make friends...As he started to walk over to her, his mind started to drift. Kindle would be alright in the dorm room, right?
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Anastasia looked back to see the ginger haired boy walking towards her. She offered a quick smile and took a step towards him. She wondered what to say and if he would be her friend. "Hi," she said. He voice was quiet because shyness had suddenly gripped her.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 pm

"Uh...hey," he replied, with a small black cloud escaping his mouth. He paused, a confused look on his face. Smoke? That was a new one...he was always used to fire. Hopefully nothing was going wrong with his power...He took a deep breath, his eyes narrowed as he forced on his powers and breathed out a small column of flames, that just flickered for a second before disappearing. "Alright; powers are still working normal, sweet." He paused, remembering that he could of just scared a person that could be very well his newest friends. "Oh, right sorry. My name is Brant. Sorry about that, I've never breathed out smoke out before...Uh, my power is Firebreathing as you can most likely guess..I hope I didn't scared you..."
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 pm

She jumped back in surprise as he breathed fire. She felt a bit of power rising up in her and noticed a small orb of water by her. Clearly her power thought she was in trouble. She hardly heard him speak as she watched the orb burst and the water splash to the ground. With it went a lot of her strength and she suddenly found herself falling to the ground. "Darn," she muttered as she fell.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:00 am

Brant let out a small gasp when he saw the orb of water which soon burst, and Anastasia fell. He dove forward, catching her before she could hit the ground. "Wo-Woah, are you ok?" He glanced at her, wanting to make sure she was alright. The orb was probably from her powers; so he guessed that her powers drained her; something he faced when he really tried to breath a big column of fire.
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 am

She was a bit surprised that he caught her. None of the boys from home would have caught her. But they thought she was a freak. Her thoughts returned at his voice. "I'll be fine but if you have something to eat that would be handy," she said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Food? Yea, that was something that Brant always had on him. Gently placing Anastasia on the ground, he started to dig though her backpack that had totally been on his back the whole time before pulling out two bags of chips. "Uh...Let see, I got Regular and Honey Barbeque chips, but I also think I have a Honey Nut Bar somewhere in here." Brant might have had a junk food problem but at least he had a Honey Nut Bar in there, right?
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Anastasia smiled and took the regular chips and tore open the bag. She ate a few before remembering her manners. "Uh, thanks. I'm Anastasia by the way... I'm new," she said. She ate a few more chips and looked up at him again. Maybe Beata Academy wouldn't be too bad. She sighed, in any case he probably thought she was a weakling if she collapsed after forming a small orb of water. "I can manipulate water, but you probably noticed."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

"Er...yea," he glanced at the small pool of water on the ground. "I heard that is a rare power; I bet it must be hard to use. I have a hard time controlling mine I know; the best I can do with it is cook some popcorn," he said with a small chuckle, glancing at her. "Anyways, nice to meet you Anastasia...I think I am going to call you Ana thought."
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Anastasia chuckled a little. "I have zero control over it and it tends to come around when I, or my power I think, feels threatened. You fire-breathing caught me off-guard..." She said. "This wasn't how I planned to spend my first day at all..." she added the last part as more of a mutter, for her own ears. She glanced back through the gate, already missing her home.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 am

"Yea, same with me; I find it really hard to control my powers. I really hope that I never set off the fire alarm...I think that did happen once at my old school." He chuckled as he sat down next to Anastasia before following her gaze. "Already homesick; Ana? I can relate, I really miss my brother...he was mean to me, but he was still my brother. He did get me a cat before I left thought."
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 pm

She sighed, it wasn't that she missed her home, it was just she didn't really want to go to a new school. "No offense to you or anybody here, but I'd rather be anywhere else. I'm sick of being special and different," she said. She'd tried explaining it to some people back home and they hadn't understood, but at least very few things had activated her powers. Already she'd collapsed just because of a bit of fire.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am

Brant titled his head; a small smile on his face. "Isn't that why you are here? Here; you aren't special and all that different. I mean; I can breath fire. I think I heard that somebody could shapeshift into animals. Back in the...real world; we are different in a way that nobody understands. I mean; my brother used my powers to cook popcorn most of the time when I could of been here; going on missions!" He paused in his small rant; wanting to give her time to respond as he gazed at the academy that loomed above them.
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 am

Ana understood what he meant but it didn't make much of a difference to her opinion. "I'm still a weirdo when I go back into the real world. I had friends back there. They didn't understand half of what I went through but they were friends. Besides, you seem to have your power under control a whole lot better than me. I don't even know if this school will help me. So far it seems if I collapse after using my power, which I can't control, I'm going to have a hard time training with it,"she said. Pretty much all her thoughts had just been poured out, something she hadn't intended to do, and she hoped he didn't have a good argument to respond with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh joy, a new school.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next