Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First day at the school.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12213

First day at the school. Empty
PostSubject: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm

A small, dainty hand reached out for the handle to the door that blocked her from the lounge. Right before it reached the handle, it pulled back as though it had been shocked. It belonged to am average sized girl with long, pink hair that flowed down her back. Building up her courage, she opened that door with her blue eyes cast down towards the floor. She picked her way to the sky blue couches and plopped int the corner of one. With her knees pressed to her chest, she seemed small, the way she liked to be in strange places. Her name was Haven, named after her deceased grandmother.
It was her first day, so she was bound to be uncomfortable, right? Right! A young girl visible only to her walked past, clicking her tongue. You have to go make friends! "But...but they won't like me.....I'm...I'm different, Ashley." she whispered, No no, Ashley wasn't a ghost. It was her imaginary friend, that's why she was invisble. You do realize everyone has powers, right? the voice echoed in her head, causing Haven to look up, blue eyes scared. "You know that's not what I mean!" Haven whined. "I have an imaginary friend!" she said with a sigh when Ashley gave her a puzzled look. "I'm sorry." Haven hadn't meant to be insulting. But Ashley ignored her, turning away and disappearing.
Haven faced back to the TV. She flicked it off and buried her face in her knees. So stupid....
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

The door to the lounge creaked open as a young boy peered in. He did like hanging out in this room the most; having met his first two real friends in here. He stepped in but froze as he noticed the girl at the couch. Wow, it seemed that this was the room to make new friends. Netro slowly fixed his tie and make sure his suit was neat; almost wearing an suit as his parents would make him; he cleared his throat as he stepped forward toward the crying girl. "Uh...hello? What is wrong?" He rubbed his hands together shyly as he fixed his hazel eyes on her. "I-Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:55 am

Haven felt herself freeze. Was he talking to her? Well, she was the only other person in here. She felt her shyness building up and hugged her knees and looked up at him. "I'm...I'm fine." she mumbled. Casting her gaze back down for a moment, she got the bravery to look back up and extend a hand. "I..uh....my name is Haven." she stretched the words, and it was obvious she was scared. The pink-haired girl had chosen not to answer his last question; Netro wouldn't understand her problem with Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Netro smiled softly at Haven as he shook her hand. "If you say so...I'm Netro; but you can call me Net." He sat down on the couch next to Haven, giving her a confused look. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before, but then again I haven't met a lot of people..."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm

"Uhmm...yeah." Haven's gaze flitted away nervously before shot a short glance at Netro. "I...I just got here..." she answered his question quietly. It was hard to hear her, and she wasn't sure if she should trust him. Taking a deep breath, she manage not to study as she asked "What is your power?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Netro glanced at his hands as he settled them onto his lap, swallowing. Gosh he kinda disliked telling people his powers. "I can make illusions. They are pretty cool..." he grinned as his eyes sparkled. "I once made my first two illusions so life-like that they were my best friends for a few years. I didn't even realize they were fake until my parents told me that they couldn't really be real." He suddenly pause, glancing at Haven. "Oh, sorry. Rambling...Uh, what is your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm

"I can adapt to any situation, like if someone threw me in the water...." she stopped for a minute, then changed it quickly. "Like if there were a fire, I'd become moving stone. I wouldn't be burned. Same for stuff like acid." Ashley walked up and whispered in Haven's ear teasingly That your boyfriiiiend? "Shut up, Ashley." she hissed at the invisble girl. Damn, Ashley loved teasing the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 pm

"Nice; that sounds like it could come in handy. My illusions are nice if I need to distract somebody but not much else..." He shrugged, not even noticing that Haven had hissed something under her breath. "I'm hoping that if I even sign up for one of those mission things I'll find one that could use my powers. Fighting isn't really my thing..."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 pm

"You'd be really...er....you'd be good, I think." Haven on the other hand, would probably have a seizure of fear if she knew what they had to fight. "I'd die, probably. I'm scared to easy..." she hated herself for being so scared all the time, so shy. Haven hugged her knees again, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Netro frowned, his hazel eyes full of worry as he gazed at Haven. "He-hey! I'm sure you would be fine! We would keep you safe if your powers failed to keep you safe. And beside, I-I'm sure not all of the missions are killing things..." he paused, shivering. "At least I hope not. I don't want to kill something."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"Yeah...but they shouldn't defend me if I can't defend them. It is just...wrong." Haven muttered under her breath. "You're really nice, Net." she told him, trying to ignore the look in his eyes. If Netro felt bad for her, she'd have a break down. srsly. "I hope some of them would be finding treasure, or..or saving someone."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 am

"Hey, we are special, we should defend people who can't defend themselves. Think about all the things we can fight that...normal people wouldn't be able to fight." He glanced at Haven with a small smile. "And th-thank you, Haven..." He paused, trying to recall the current mission he had heard about. "I hope there are some like that. I heard that there is a current mission going on; the team has already departed thought. They have to kill a giant spider or something like that..." he shivered. "God, I hate spiders. I could never do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day at the school.   First day at the school. Empty

Back to top Go down

First day at the school.
Page 1 of 1